X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

C R E E P

I really like this defensive scheme. It's aggressive and I had visions of a Dick LeBeau wet dream come to life. Blitz - show blitz - and add a little blitz why don't you!

If only they could have followed through with the scheme until the bitter end. Just threw it in on the field goal drive.

As hard as it's going to be, I'm going to go back and view the game. I wanna go over this scheme with a fine tooth comb. The only problem I see with it thus far is it gives up a great deal of the middle of the field. The TE and the FBs tend to slip through on short pass plays. Yet the chaos it creates for the passing game is simply awesome. A healthy Bills team could do wonders with that type of play calling.
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Re: C R E E P

I agree, I like the options this style of D gives us... and I like the creativity!

Also, for the cowboys having such a great O-line... we got a good bit of pressure with just the front 4. Throw in a blitz here and there.. and we may get more sacks.

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
      I agree, I like the options this style of D gives us... and I like the creativity!

Also, for the cowboys having such a great O-line... we got a good bit of pressure with just the front 4. Throw in a blitz here and there.. and we may get more sacks.
      Great point. They couldn't run the ball all night.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
        • Mar 2005

I like the name

Comment

Working...
        X