X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MiamiFins854
    • Apr 2007

The bills deserved to win last night

I watched the game and i was surprised of the spark on defense the bills got. You guys deserved to win that game 100%

it reminded me of the game last year between the cards and bears, except instead of Defensive td's to come back it was offense
    FINS FAN IN PEACE
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: The bills deserved to win last night

Originally posted by MiamiFins854
    I watched the game and i was surprised of the spark on defense the bills got. You guys deserved to win that game 100%

it reminded me of the game last year between the cards and bears, except instead of Defensive td's to come back it was offense
    I appreciate the sentiments but we lost and it gets us nothing but 1-4. This team should be 3-2. I'm close to putting Jauron on the bus with JP.

Comment

• BlueBerryWigger
      • Oct 2007

Yes, it was a tragic loss, but postives came out of it as well. We exposed the weaknesses of Tony "Hotshot" Romo, and that the Cowboys' offense is anemic without him being a star. Our issue was the 4th Q, and passing on 3rd and Short with some time remaining - we should have run and punted, or at least tried a FG. Regardless, it was sad - but I am not giving up.

1-4, but not out! WE CAN BEAT NEW ENGLAND!!! JUST HAVE FAITH!!!

OFFICIALLY DECLARED "THE ETERNAL OPTIMIST."

Keep the faith...I am a believer in this team, and you should be also.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
        !?!?!?!?!?
        • Mar 2006

Winners find ways to win losers find ways to lose....the coaches helped make us the losers here.

Comment

• Tony Romo
          • Sep 2007

that guy is just sucking up, you would have won if your ofense had done anything at all, your offense got shut down. our D won this game by a lot..
          i, tony romo, just kept it close.

and noone deserves to win when they didn't, theres 60 minutes in each game. and we led for the most inportant 2 seconds.
          -Tony Romo

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Tony Romo
            that guy is just sucking up, you would have won if your ofense had done anything at all, your offense got shut down. our D won this game by a lot..

and noone deserves to win when they didn't, theres 60 minutes in each game. and we led for the most inportant 2 seconds.
            The Pats will pound you guys based on how you played the lowly Bills.

Comment

• SpillerThrills
              • Oct 2005

well I have to say that it took an undefeated team 59:58 to take a lead from a team that most "experts" concider the bottom of the barrel.... Have fun getting pounded by New England next week!
              2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
              2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
              2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
              2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• cocamide
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by jerhwt
                well I have to say that it took an undefeated team 59:58 to take a lead from a team that most "experts" concider the bottom of the barrel.... Have fun getting pounded by New England next week!
                It's so damn sad. I will actually be rooting for New England to destroy Dallas and prove that Dallas is nothing but a paper tiger.

Comment

• Whaler53
                  • Sep 2007

Yes, I'd like to throw my hat into the whole Bills deserved to win last night line of thinking. Your boys dominated the Cowgirls for 99% of the game, and the cowpokes got lucky in the end.

Tough loss, but remember, you guys took it to them for the vast majority of that game, you dominated the best team in the NFC, and your team showed alot of heart. Even though things didn't fall your way in the end, you guys have a team that is much better than its record, and you ended up losing in the last seconds.

You guys showed alot of promise last night, and I think you guys earned quite a bit of and with that...good luck next week.
                  Last edited by Whaler53; 10-09-2007, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

The Bills won the first half and then tried to hang on. Romo was pretty solid through most of the second half, and churned out a lot of yards. The Bills coaches made some terrible decisions late that allowed the Cowboys to come back the rest of the way. and steal the win. Romo seemed pretty rattled in the first half, and the Bills D was inspired.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                      • Mar 2005

I thought this Romo guy said he was leaving. I guess he isn't bothering to go to a Pats board because he knows they are gonna get smacked

Comment

And what did you do. Also its IMPORTANT. Learn how to talk.

Comment

• MiamiFins854
                          • Apr 2007

ha you must be the same guy in the finheaven forums to talk smack. you, tony homo, threw more interceptions then a rookie, who also outplayed you.
                          FINS FAN IN PEACE

Comment

Working...
                          X