PDA

View Full Version : Firing Jauron a bad idea, trading JP a good one.

HHURRICANE
10-09-2007, 05:51 PM
I'll be the first to say that Jauron single handedly lost the game. The players did their job and the coaching staff blew it. Period.

With that said getting a new coach is not the answer today. This team is still being rebuilt and we are still missing alot of talent and depth. Do I think Jauron is the future? No. However, he's a guy that can manage you to the future. It's not like he is implementing the run and shoot so there is no long term damage. He left Chicago's team primed for the next step and I think the same will happen here.

In regards to JP this is as good of a time as we'll ever get to move him. Anybody here who thinks he's still the future needs there head examined. It's been so long since I've seen a real QB I forgot what one actually looked like. Two games is enough for me to know JP isn't the guy. We need talent so why not keep getting the draft picks? JP's trade value will never be higher and if we put him back on the field he might be worth nothing.

Ride Jauron a little longer and get rid of JP.

Meathead
10-09-2007, 06:39 PM
i feel exactly the opposite

Mr. Cynical
10-09-2007, 06:51 PM

agreed

Michael82
10-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Me too. :up:

SABURZFAN
10-09-2007, 09:54 PM
it wouldn't hurt my feelings if we got rid of both of them.

Michael82
10-10-2007, 12:35 AM
it wouldn't hurt my feelings if we got rid of both of them.
Excuses, excuses.....

:deadhorse

Oaf
10-10-2007, 12:50 AM
I wouldn't mind keeping both for now; all I need is a new O and D Coordinator.

SABURZFAN
10-10-2007, 01:26 AM
Excuses, excuses.....

:deadhorse

the only people who make excuses are the Lickers.you should know that.besides,i don't see an excuse in the quote you quoted. :rolleyes:

also,come up with your own material to use on me,not my material. :down:

Inetpub
10-10-2007, 08:43 AM
Buffalo is redefinining the QB position. At one time, it was a person who threw the ball into the hands of a reciever. Vick changed that perception...somewhat. Now Buffalo seems to deny the existence of it.

When was the last game we threw for 300 yards and 3 tds?? had more than 30 points? won games with our offense?

I dont recall many in the JP era. Get rid of the bum.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-10-2007, 08:46 AM
When was the last game we threw for 300 yards and 3 tds?? had more than 30 points? won games with our offense?

I believe the last QB to generate any offense for this team was by the name of Drew Bledsoe... and he fizzled out after two games. Before that it was Alex Van Pelt.

acehole
10-10-2007, 09:03 AM
I agree on Jaron. I suprisingly agree on moving JP. Not because he is not a good qb or even worse then T Edwards because I am aware that our personel issuses go beyond the QB position. Getting a #1 and a 3 for JP goes a long way for a team with alot of holes. I am a bills fan first and I want to see the team improve. As I said before however my bet is that JP comes in and playes well enough to keep his job and the phone rings for Edwards .... not JP. Marv turns a #3 pick into a #1 and a #3...and we really have somthing here next year....

I'll be the first to say that Jauron single handedly lost the game. The players did their job and the coaching staff blew it. Period.

With that said getting a new coach is not the answer today. This team is still being rebuilt and we are still missing alot of talent and depth. Do I think Jauron is the future? No. However, he's a guy that can manage you to the future. It's not like he is implementing the run and shoot so there is no long term damage. He left Chicago's team primed for the next step and I think the same will happen here.

In regards to JP this is as good of a time as we'll ever get to move him. Anybody here who thinks he's still the future needs there head examined. It's been so long since I've seen a real QB I forgot what one actually looked like. Two games is enough for me to know JP isn't the guy. We need talent so why not keep getting the draft picks? JP's trade value will never be higher and if we put him back on the field he might be worth nothing.

Ride Jauron a little longer and get rid of JP.

acehole
10-10-2007, 09:04 AM
I wouldn't mind keeping both for now; all I need is a new O and D Coordinator.

Agreed!