PDA

View Full Version : Can the Bills Rebound?

BlueBerryWigger
10-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Yes, a tragic loss. But, this is a .500 or better team. Believe me or not, that's fine. I am not giving up on the season just yet. They can go 5-4 after the bye. Heck, they can even go 12-4 (a long shot, I know, but anything is possible)!!! Just believe in this team. I know mistakes are there, but when I heard that crowd last night, I was so happy. We're 2nd in the AFC East. I have faith, and so should you.

Philagape
10-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Maybe a sinkhole will swallow Gillette Field. Anything's possible.

Cleve
10-09-2007, 08:55 PM
I dunno - I feel totally demoralized by last night's loss. That could have been one of THE greatest moments in Buffalo Bills' history - it would have made all the ESPN guys who treated Buffalo like a joke before the game started, and the Cowboys America's Bandwagoners eat crow.

But, it went down the effin' toliet. We'll never get that one back, ever. We could wait 10 years for a game like that, and such a perfect, perfect moment, and not get it again. Those guys played their hearts out, and Ralph Wilson's managers and coaches blew it. I can't imagine how any team can recoup from such an awful loss. 4 Superbowl losses in a row, and now this.

It will take a new team, next season, to put it behind them. Or a new owner, and a clean piece of paper.

G Wolly
10-09-2007, 08:57 PM
They definitely could...

but at this point i'm not sure if they will.

YardRat
10-09-2007, 09:01 PM
I think they can rebound, but they are still not a .500 team.

SABURZFAN
10-09-2007, 09:03 PM
we're up ****s creek without a paddle.