PDA

View Full Version : Jauron has to go...

ublinkwescore
10-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Put Bobby April in as interrim head-coach, and see how he does, and how our players respond.

Can you believe he was gonna punt that close to the uprights - if it wasn't for Dallas calling a Time Out, (or was it an official review for something - I don't remember)...

I'm so sick and tired of his boneheaded in-game decision making - we'll be lucky if we win 5 games this year.

who ever called that pass play that was picked, needs to go with him - if it was Fairchild, then jump on that plane with Jauron out of Buffalo.

The only way I'd let Jauron stay in Buffalo is if he'd take a demotion to something like preparation coach or something - take critical game decisions out of his hands for crying out loud. We don't deserve this.

HHURRICANE
10-09-2007, 06:12 PM
If you are talking about the missed field goal that led to a Dallas FG in the first half than you are nuts. We could have gone in 17-7, instead of 17-10. It was one of the dumber calls and if Jauron should be fired it's for letting April brow beat him into it.

BlueBerryWigger
10-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Unreal!!! Pathetic!!!! IF WE GET A NEW HEAD COACH, THEN IT'S ANOTHER 2 - 3 YEARS OF CRAPPY PLAY!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!

Jauron needs to stay. Get a new OC, but not HC!

Ferrygoat
10-09-2007, 06:19 PM
We need a new kicker. If we had a guy who could kick field goals we would be 3-2 right now. Lindell can't kick a field goal that means anything....he'll be 5 for 5 when we get beat 42-15 but when we actually need him to kick a field goal that matters he never makes it. How come a rookie kicker from dallas can hit 2 field goals with 2 seconds left from 53 yards...u gotta be f....in kiddin me. Bad teams find ways to lose

gggbills
10-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Unreal!!! Pathetic!!!! IF WE GET A NEW HEAD COACH, THEN IT'S ANOTHER 2 - 3 YEARS OF CRAPPY PLAY!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!

Jauron needs to stay. Get a new OC, but not HC!

Are you serious, for the most part this year I've been looking a crappy football. DICK is responible for game changing decisions. If the OC or DC is doing something he does not like, DICK needs to override them and change what is about to occur. DICK is not there simple to see what happens when his OC or DC makes a dumb decsion. IF DICK cannot take control of these bad decisionis, then he need to go. In fact.....he needs to go NOW

BlueBerryWigger
10-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Are you serious, for the most part this year I've been looking a crappy football. DICK is responible for game changing decisions. If the OC or DC is doing something he does not like, DICK needs to override them and change what is about to occur. DICK is not there simple to see what happens when his OC or DC makes a dumb decsion. IF DICK cannot take control of these bad decisionis, then he need to go. In fact.....he needs to go NOW

Obviously, you don't understand what it means to "rebuild."

I love it when a team loses how they write-off their head coach. Take the Cardinals for instance. Dennis Green was with them for THREE YEARS before he was cut. Jim Mora, Jr. was with the Falcons for THREE YEARS before he was released. Look at how bad Eric "Mangenous" is doing with the Jets! I am sure Jets fans are writing-off Mangini, but he's going nowhere. Look at Sean Payton! The point is, just because a fan is unhappy with the HC doesn't mean that HC should be fired. POINTLESS!!!! Get a life, 'cause Jauron isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It's too quick for him to go. He's rebuilding this team.

Mr. Cynical
10-09-2007, 06:51 PM
see sig

gggbills
10-09-2007, 06:54 PM

I love it when a team loses how they write-off their head coach. Take the Cardinals for instance. Dennis Green was with them for THREE YEARS before he was cut. Jim Mora, Jr. was with the Falcons for THREE YEARS before he was released. Look at how bad Eric "Mangenous" is doing with the Jets! I am sure Jets fans are writing-off Mangini, but he's going nowhere. Look at Sean Payton! The point is, just because a fan is unhappy with the HC doesn't mean that HC should be fired. POINTLESS!!!! Get a life, 'cause Jauron isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It's too quick for him to go. He's rebuilding this team.

Actually, I see the front office trying to rebuild this team through the draft and some FA signings. I see DICK making bonehead in game decisions....I see it, a lot of fans see it, and the national media saw it last night.

And your right, just because a fan is unhappy with a head coach that does not mean he should be fired. A head coach should be fired if he cannot make simple in-game decisions, if he cannot override bonehead decsions by is staff, if he cannot put together a game plan which somehow does not find a way to fall apart a the very last second.

So, I will bow to your wisdom and state..."DICK should not be fired simple because I do not like him" HOWEVER, he should be fired cause he sucks as a coach.

ublinkwescore
10-09-2007, 06:56 PM
If you are talking about the missed field goal that led to a Dallas FG in the first half than you are nuts. We could have gone in 17-7, instead of 17-10. It was one of the dumber calls and if Jauron should be fired it's for letting April brow beat him into it.

Going for the field goal was the right decision - sometimes you have to gamble for the points - the game wasn't put away at that point.

Jauron needs to go because he doesn't have the balls to keep Fairchild on a short leash in critical game situations - like when we could have just handed the ball off to Lynch in the redzone and just taken the points from a field goal if we don't get a first down - that would have put the game away - but no, we come out and try to pass and it gets picked saving dallas from a more than likely bigger deficit, and setting them up with great field position courtesy of a Terrence Newman INT and return.

We kick that field goal, we pin dallas around their 20 after the ensuing kickoff, and then we can go into clock-killing mode and wear their D down some more.

ublinkwescore
10-09-2007, 06:57 PM

We can keep rebuilding and rebuilding - we'll never know when we've got it right with a guy who can't coach with any common sense.