PDA

View Full Version : Dont worry, we'll crush Dallas for you

Beantown_Pat
10-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Looks like the Cowgirls will be facing off againist my Pats at 5-0 each.

I still cant believe how you guys blew that game after Dallas was basically handing it to you on a silver platter.

If Romo plays like that againist the Pats, we win by 40.

BleedinGreenNC
10-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Go away.

DynaPaul
10-09-2007, 06:23 PM

I still cant believe how you guys blew that game after Dallas was basically handing it to you on a silver platter.

You should... I heard Belichick got all of Dallas' defensive signals on his TiVo last night.

The Answer
10-09-2007, 06:38 PM

Seriously - after watching the game last night Belechik must be drooling right now as he devises his gameplan for sunday. The book on Romo is officially out, but who would have thought it'd be Buffalo of all teams to figure out how to defend him.

~The Answer

Mr. Cynical
10-09-2007, 06:39 PM

Yeah, maybe you might not need to cheat this time. Something new for you guys.

SABURZFAN
10-09-2007, 06:44 PM

i'd rather see Dallas beat you so eat ****.

mybills
10-09-2007, 06:50 PM
What do you mean, "for us"?? We crushed them for you.

ublinkwescore
10-09-2007, 07:09 PM
How about you do us a favor and let Dallas crush you instead.

Whaler53
10-09-2007, 07:15 PM

Straight up, its Pats fans like you that give the rest of us a bad name. We may root for the same team, but that's all we have in common. Don't be such a tool.

Actually, wait...nevermind. I take that back, you're not a tool. Tools actually are useful now and then.

Oaf
10-09-2007, 07:19 PM
As a Bills fan, who do you root for DBoys or Pats?

I'm pulling for a flood or tornado or something.

mybills
10-09-2007, 07:21 PM

:rofl:

gr8slayer
10-09-2007, 07:21 PM

I'll be at that game and I would love nothing more than to see you all simply destroy them.

BAM
10-09-2007, 08:24 PM
I pray for a tie.

But if one team HAS to win, GO DALLAS.

Bulldog
10-09-2007, 08:31 PM
No way. I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but I truly despise T.O. and that fat a s s Wade Phillips. And the Dallas fans are some of the cockiest people I've ever met in my life, worse than most of the NE fans. I hope NE goes into Big "D' and smacks them all over the place.

dannyek71
10-09-2007, 09:06 PM

you're on candid camera

mchurchfie
10-10-2007, 01:47 AM
Piss off Patsie!:down:

Buffatexas
10-10-2007, 08:18 AM
I think that Buffalo proved that the elite of the NFC is not really elite at all and the NFC is just plain weak. I can see the Pats having sucess against the run but I think the Dallas offense will definately have something to prove and will wind up winning this one by 3. Could be a case of the Pats underestimating Dallas after the monday night meltdown.

THATHURMANATOR
10-10-2007, 08:20 AM

I hope Brady snaps his leg.

trapezeus
10-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Effing Pats fans. i'm surprised they even watched the football game when baseball season is still going on.

lightningbolt444
10-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Effing Pats fans. i'm surprised they even watched the football game when baseball season is still going on.

They also forget the time that their team sucked and was the worst in the nfl o wait they wernt fans because they wernt winning thats right

TacklingDummy
10-10-2007, 10:12 AM
I hope NE or the Colts go undefeated and win the Super Bowl. Rather see the Colts do it. That way we can stop hearing every year about the undefeated Miami Dolphins team.

lightningbolt444
10-10-2007, 10:15 AM
I hope NE or the Colts go undefeated and win the Super Bowl. Rather see the Colts do it. That way we can stop hearing every year about the undefeated Miami Dolphins team.

It doesnt matter then we have to hear every year about the pats or colts its an on going cycle and phins fans will still have the argument that they are one of only two teams to go undefeated.

trapezeus
10-10-2007, 10:29 AM
fitting that the football gods may greet the 72 victory only dolphins with the 07 loss only dolphins.

RedEyE
10-10-2007, 11:05 AM
I hope that papparazzi catch Brady in a threesome with Andy Dick and a well hung goat.

Whaler53
10-10-2007, 06:48 PM
I hope that papparazzi catch Brady in a threesome with Andy Dick and a well hung goat.

That was incredibly wrong and disgusting.......

Not to mention hilarious. Made me spit my coke out....Well done :clap:

The last buffalo fan
10-10-2007, 07:00 PM

:bf1: I'm so ****ing glad to know that you have actually a team to root for!! :dance:

paladin warrior
10-10-2007, 09:25 PM

If Romo plays like that againist the Pats, we win by 40. Go PLAY ON THE FREEWAY

prinycesa07
10-10-2007, 09:40 PM
I sure hope you're right.

But im a big pats fan (after the bills of course). Dont kill me.

BillsNick
10-10-2007, 10:17 PM

I hope a plane carrying Greg Williams, Willis Mcgahee, Rob Johnson, and Mike Malarky crashes into both teams.

BleedinGreenNC
10-11-2007, 07:21 AM
I sure hope you're right.

But im a big pats fan (after the bills of course). Dont kill me.

How is that possible?

mybills
10-11-2007, 07:34 AM
How is that possible?
Sounds like a split personality.

mybills
10-11-2007, 07:35 AM
Go PLAY ON THE FREEWAY
:roflmao: