Dick Jauron belongs in a real men of Genius commercial...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Dick Jauron belongs in a real men of Genius commercial...

"Here's to you Mr. "I'm gonna let my OC have my rookie QB pass a ball in the redzone when I'm up by 11 (or was it 8 - I can't even remember) so he can get picked off and let the other team get back into the game when all I had to do was run my stud rookie RB a couple times and if I don't get the first down, kick the freakin' field goal to put the game away - but I don't wanna put the game away because my team is playing to get the first overall draft pick in next year's draft."
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Dick Jauron belongs in a real men of Genius commercial...

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
    "Here's to you Mr. "I'm gonna let my OC have my rookie QB pass a ball in the redzone when I'm up by 11 (or was it 8 - I can't even remember) so he can get picked off and let the other team get back into the game when all I had to do was run my stud rookie RB a couple times and if I don't get the first down, kick the freakin' field goal to put the game away - but I don't wanna put the game away because my team is playing to get the first overall draft pick in next year's draft."

Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• gggbills
      • Mar 2003

Re: Dick Jauron belongs in a real men of Genius commercial...

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
      That was a good one....thank you

Comment

Working...
      X