PDA

View Full Version : Dick Jauron belongs in a real men of Genius commercial...

ublinkwescore
10-09-2007, 07:04 PM
"Here's to you Mr. "I'm gonna let my OC have my rookie QB pass a ball in the redzone when I'm up by 11 (or was it 8 - I can't even remember) so he can get picked off and let the other team get back into the game when all I had to do was run my stud rookie RB a couple times and if I don't get the first down, kick the freakin' field goal to put the game away - but I don't wanna put the game away because my team is playing to get the first overall draft pick in next year's draft."

SABURZFAN
10-09-2007, 07:07 PM
"Here's to you Mr. "I'm gonna let my OC have my rookie QB pass a ball in the redzone when I'm up by 11 (or was it 8 - I can't even remember) so he can get picked off and let the other team get back into the game when all I had to do was run my stud rookie RB a couple times and if I don't get the first down, kick the freakin' field goal to put the game away - but I don't wanna put the game away because my team is playing to get the first overall draft pick in next year's draft."

:spam:

gggbills
10-09-2007, 08:09 PM

That was a good one....thank you