PDA

View Full Version : Sixty arrests were made

G. Host
10-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Was that over or under the money number?
http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=7191681

JD
10-09-2007, 11:06 PM
60 people out of 76,000 that is GREAT.

For every person who acted like an idiot.. 1,270 others acted like passionate Bills fans.

Michael82
10-10-2007, 12:30 AM
Actually that is great. I was impressed with how everyone was in the game. It was a lot better than the Broncos game, where there was swarms of yellow jackets all over the place. Both the Bills fans and the Cowboys fans did a nice job of keeping it civil. :bf1:

SABuffalo786
10-10-2007, 01:34 AM
It got pretty hairy in the Rockpile. A couple Dallas fans left the stadium with less teeth they entered with...

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 02:13 AM
It got pretty hairy in the Rockpile. A couple Dallas fans left the stadium with less teeth they entered with...
not many Dallas fans have teeth to begin with.....

SABURZFAN
10-10-2007, 02:17 AM
not many Dallas fans have teeth to begin with.....

if they weren't looking so worn out from drinking,they could say they were hockey players.

BlackMetalNinja
10-10-2007, 06:04 AM
Maybe this explains why I haven't heard from Freeman since 12:30 Monday afternoon when he got to the stadium...

Michael82
10-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Personally, I think that the number is definitely overblown. I mean for it being a night game where I was scared of there being tons of fights, it was actually pretty freaking tame. I give credit to the Bills for their no-tolerance this week and the security for stopping the worst drunks from even entering the stadium and if any problem arose, they were tossed immediately. I definitely see another MNF in Buffalo in the next 2-3 years. :up:

joekurtz
10-10-2007, 09:00 AM
Initially I was surprised that with it ending the way that did that there wasn't a full scale riot involving pissed off, angry fans. But, then I realized that the sense of defeat did just the opposite. It just took everything out of us. Just like deflating a baloon.

Hell, there probably would have been a helluva lot more arrests had the Bills won. What with the jubilation & drunken celebration ... Which, would have been FAR preferable of course. As long as know one died, a bunch more drunks in the tank for the night would have been worth it for sure. Hell, I'm sure even the drunks would agree!

mybills
10-10-2007, 11:06 AM
One fan got arrested after she accidentally hit a Security Guard in the head while trying to give her husband a high-five during the game.

Oh sure, she's dangerous, lock her up for good. :rolleyes:

Mitchy moo
10-10-2007, 11:11 AM
One fan got arrested after she accidentally hit a Security Guard in the head while trying to give her husband a high-five during the game.

If we won, she wouldn't of.

G. Host
10-10-2007, 11:19 AM

I am sure she claim it was an accident just like drivers who are drunk claim they hit trees hit them by accident. Public drunkiness is what she was arested for not hitting the guard.

Count is up to 64 according to news.

BAM
10-10-2007, 11:24 AM
I wonder if anybody got arrested for egging/beating on the Cowgirls' bus before the game.

Michael82
10-10-2007, 01:58 PM
I am sure she claim it was an accident just like drivers who are drunk claim they hit trees hit them by accident. Public drunkiness is what she was arested for not hitting the guard.

Count is up to 64 according to news.
:yawn: