PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most responsible for the Bills record so far this season

Mitchy moo
10-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Well??

Mitchy moo
10-10-2007, 10:00 AM
If you look at all the successful franchises, they have owners who make good choices along the way. Maybe not all the time but a majoirty of the time. We have been more miss than hit in our history, therefore I feel it all falls on RW's shoulders. You cannot blame the coaches forever, just the one's who hire them.

His stubborness has also cost us our best coaches / staff with Polian as an example who obviously after years of tweaking can put a winner in the house. Indy has been a model team for years now of success and finally finished it off last year.

Mitchy moo
10-10-2007, 10:43 AM
I see no one's blamed JP yet, lol.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-10-2007, 11:10 AM
I will.

Only because "All of the above" isn't an option. Ralph isn't cheap, it's just that the city of Buffalo is poor. Marv? I don't know, his talent evaluations have been fairly good thus far (except passing up Ngata for Whitner).

Which brings me to Jauron and Fairchild. So much for the theory that Jauron was going to be the next Belichick... it appears to me more sinister methods are in play for Belichick's "success." Fairchild was on this staff back in the 3-13 Rob Johnson year-- 'nuff said.

Mitchy moo
10-10-2007, 11:22 AM
I will.

Only because "All of the above" isn't an option. Ralph isn't cheap, it's just that the city of Buffalo is poor. Marv? I don't know, his talent evaluations have been fairly good thus far (except passing up Ngata for Whitner).

Which brings me to Jauron and Fairchild. So much for the theory that Jauron was going to be the next Belichick... it appears to me more sinister methods are in play for Belichick's "success." Fairchild was on this staff back in the 3-13 Rob Johnson year-- 'nuff said.

I thought you might, lol.

OpIv37
10-10-2007, 11:40 AM
I have to go with Fairchild on this one.

Marv and Ralph have made some bad decisions, but on gameday, Fairchild is the one keeping the guys we do have from using their talents and making the bad decisions that cost us games. I have a feeling that if Fairchild had his head on straight, Losman/Edwards wouldn't look so bad on the field, and Marv and Ralph wouldn't look so bad in the FO.

That being said, I don't want to let Ralph off the hook for his poor decision to hire Jauron or Jauron off the hook for his poor performance- I just think we could at least be mediocre instead of bad if it wasn't for Fairchild having his head up his ass.

PECKERWOOD
10-10-2007, 11:41 AM
I blame the injury God, if there is such a thing but not for our offensive woes. I'm not a big fan of Fairchild and despite what people think about Fewell, I think he is a heckuva good football coach and I like what he's done with our defense.

jamze132
10-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Fagchild is the biggest reason we suck on gameday.

Inetpub
10-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Skooby, this is your most useless post. There is no such WHO. To blame a teams woes on a person is idiotic. To call out a person for not performing isnt. But when you post things like this, i think you just post to spam.

Yes JP sucks. Fairchild calls the plays (althought they might not be good) but he doesnt execute them. You cant blame fairchild unless hes out there playing and executing. Cant blame the offense, defense, or coaches for a poor system. You can blame players for not playing thier position well.

If JP is sucking, call him out. If Evans doesnt catch the ball, call him out. Dont blame a teams loses on a person.