PDA

View Full Version : The Ravens game is huge

jdbillsfan
10-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Obviously the Cowboys game was a let down, but we should have beat a team that was considered a top 5 team in the league. The coaching staff got the team ready and the team played well, only to be let down in the end.

Will the team (coaching staff) learn from their mistakes and keep improving? Will the crowd continue to be the 12th man?

I think if the Bills can make a good showing vs the Ravens and win, then I think we can be viewed as an up and coming team that is young, but improving each week. The Dallas game will be viewed more as a building block towards where we are going as opposed to major choke.

If we lose, or get crushed, then it the Dallas game looks worse. I think a win vs Baltimore could be huge for this team.

The rest of the season, we could manufacture some wins and look respectable.

TacklingDummy
10-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Frig the Ravens game. If we are going to stink we might as well stink Top 5 draft pick stink.

justasportsfan
10-10-2007, 01:39 PM
FU WIllis!!!!!!!!

OpIv37
10-10-2007, 01:42 PM
the D is coming into it's own and may be able to keep Willis from embarrassing us.

Our O against their D has disaster written all over it though. I'm seeing a 3 or 4 turnover game.

raphael120
10-10-2007, 01:49 PM
There's not going to be as much emotion. I think the Bills gave everything they had on Monday and I just think it's going to be on cruise control from here on out. especially if the offense stays the way it is and doesn't motivate anyone to go out and play their best because it's pointless. honestly, if it is a coaching problem and the plays are the problem and nothing is getting done about it, whats the point of giving your all when your coaches are hanging you out to dry. if we dont start winning and if we dont show improvement on offense, i think its going to be a rough locker room to be in, especially with the JP TE thing.

DynaPaul
10-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna be at the Ravens game and I just don't know how enthusiastic I can be for it. Sure, it's a big game and a revenge scenario at that but we've seen this team lay down too much already this season. I'm worried that McGimpy is gonna make a fool of our defense.

Mitchy moo
10-10-2007, 03:46 PM
the D is coming into it's own and may be able to keep Willis from embarrassing us.

Our O against their D has disaster written all over it though. I'm seeing a 3 or 4 turnover game.

If JP is the QB, it's going to be a long day.

Historian
10-10-2007, 03:56 PM
They're gonna get killed.