You know what I hate more than anything..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

You know what I hate more than anything..........

The way people act about the QB situation. For too many people it is more about who was "right" and who was "wrong" about the QBing. The Bills winning or losing is not important. The "I told you so" line are old and tired. We know who you are if you hated JP the QB. You don't need to punctuate every single thread with the idiotic, moronic, 1st grade nicknames for him. "Lossman" and "Loseman" might be clever to a 7 year old, but hopefully not for us.

And to the people who seem ecstastic over Edwards poor showing Monday, calm the hell down. Nobody knows if he is the solution or not (despite some claims). He started his second game. So far he has one stellar game and one poor one. Not too bad a rookie 3rd pick.

There are so many more things to complain about or pick apart, the idioct I see from people on the QB situation makes me want to gouge my eyes with a ****ing knife.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Re: You know what I hate more than anything..........

Thanks Doc, you summed up the situation beautifully.

i've never understood people who feel the need to beat others over the head with "i told you so".

Comment

• EDS
      • Jan 2003

Most of the bickering around here seems to be attributable to one poster in particular as he/she seems to routinely pick fights with posters whom he/she disagrees with.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by EDS
        Most of the bickering around here seems to be attributable to one poster in particular as he/she seems to routinely pick fights with posters whom he/she disagrees with.
        How can you justa fy that??

Comment

• HAMMER
          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          The way people act about the QB situation. For too many people it is more about who was "right" and who was "wrong" about the QBing. The Bills winning or losing is not important. The "I told you so" line are old and tired. We know who you are if you hated JP the QB. You don't need to punctuate every single thread with the idiotic, moronic, 1st grade nicknames for him. "Lossman" and "Loseman" might be clever to a 7 year old, but hopefully not for us.

And to the people who seem ecstastic over Edwards poor showing Monday, calm the hell down. Nobody knows if he is the solution or not (despite some claims). He started his second game. So far he has one stellar game and one poor one. Not too bad a rookie 3rd pick.

There are so many more things to complain about or pick apart, the idioct I see from people on the QB situation makes me want to gouge my eyes with a ****ing knife.
          Edwards poor showing? He hardly had a poor showing, he was accurate and poised again. One tipped ball does not a poor game make. I was impressed with him once again, and I like Losman.

Comment

• naugem
            • Mar 2004

What I don't understand is the hate towards the players. It's not like they're trying to screw the team intentionally, they're trying to do the best they can.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

Comment

• G. Host
                Banned
                • Jul 2002

Absolutely. It is bad as "Robots" and "Flakes".

Those estastic about a poor showing by a player are not truely fans.

I'd prefer you gouge their eyes out but use a spoon.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

Give me the guy that gives us the best chance to win.......

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

The Bills winning or losing is not important.
                    You're wrong !

oh wait, I see what you mean..
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

makes me want to gouge my eyes with a ****ing knife.
                      Your avatar does that to me.

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

QB controversies?

Comment

• Lexwhat
                          • Feb 2005

Makes you wanna gouge your eyes out? Maybe you should calm down...

Comment

• kinigirly
                            • Sep 2005

i feel like everyday certain posters are spending every hour of their day like paparazzi digging up dirt on the qb they don't like. none of it is positive. it distracts from the team mentality and makes the game petty

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                              Your avatar does that to me.

I finally have undeniable proof she is a witch!!!!
                              Originally posted by mysticsoto
                              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Working...
                              X