PDA

View Full Version : You know what I hate more than anything..........

Dr. Lecter
10-10-2007, 02:19 PM
The way people act about the QB situation. For too many people it is more about who was "right" and who was "wrong" about the QBing. The Bills winning or losing is not important. The "I told you so" line are old and tired. We know who you are if you hated JP the QB. You don't need to punctuate every single thread with the idiotic, moronic, 1st grade nicknames for him. "Lossman" and "Loseman" might be clever to a 7 year old, but hopefully not for us.

And to the people who seem ecstastic over Edwards poor showing Monday, calm the hell down. Nobody knows if he is the solution or not (despite some claims). He started his second game. So far he has one stellar game and one poor one. Not too bad a rookie 3rd pick.

There are so many more things to complain about or pick apart, the idioct I see from people on the QB situation makes me want to gouge my eyes with a ****ing knife.

shelby
10-10-2007, 03:15 PM
:goodpost:

Thanks Doc, you summed up the situation beautifully.

i've never understood people who feel the need to beat others over the head with "i told you so".

EDS
10-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Most of the bickering around here seems to be attributable to one poster in particular as he/she seems to routinely pick fights with posters whom he/she disagrees with.

Mitchy moo
10-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Most of the bickering around here seems to be attributable to one poster in particular as he/she seems to routinely pick fights with posters whom he/she disagrees with.

How can you justa fy that??

HAMMER
10-10-2007, 03:53 PM
The way people act about the QB situation. For too many people it is more about who was "right" and who was "wrong" about the QBing. The Bills winning or losing is not important. The "I told you so" line are old and tired. We know who you are if you hated JP the QB. You don't need to punctuate every single thread with the idiotic, moronic, 1st grade nicknames for him. "Lossman" and "Loseman" might be clever to a 7 year old, but hopefully not for us.

And to the people who seem ecstastic over Edwards poor showing Monday, calm the hell down. Nobody knows if he is the solution or not (despite some claims). He started his second game. So far he has one stellar game and one poor one. Not too bad a rookie 3rd pick.

There are so many more things to complain about or pick apart, the idioct I see from people on the QB situation makes me want to gouge my eyes with a ****ing knife.

Edwards poor showing? He hardly had a poor showing, he was accurate and poised again. One tipped ball does not a poor game make. I was impressed with him once again, and I like Losman.

naugem
10-10-2007, 04:06 PM
What I don't understand is the hate towards the players. It's not like they're trying to screw the team intentionally, they're trying to do the best they can.

LtBillsFan66
10-10-2007, 04:09 PM

:bf1:

G. Host
10-10-2007, 05:47 PM

Absolutely. It is bad as "Robots" and "Flakes".

Those estastic about a poor showing by a player are not truely fans.

I'd prefer you gouge their eyes out but use a spoon.

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Give me the guy that gives us the best chance to win.......

Night Train
10-10-2007, 05:55 PM
The Bills winning or losing is not important.

You're wrong !

oh wait, I see what you mean..

mybills
10-10-2007, 05:58 PM
makes me want to gouge my eyes with a ****ing knife.
Your avatar does that to me.

:;

HHURRICANE
10-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Re: You know what I hate more than anything..........

QB controversies?

Lexwhat
10-10-2007, 05:59 PM

Makes you wanna gouge your eyes out? Maybe you should calm down...

kinigirly
10-10-2007, 06:31 PM
i feel like everyday certain posters are spending every hour of their day like paparazzi digging up dirt on the qb they don't like. none of it is positive. it distracts from the team mentality and makes the game petty

Dr. Lecter
10-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Your avatar does that to me.

:;

I finally have undeniable proof she is a witch!!!!

mybills
10-10-2007, 06:36 PM
I don't think there's a QB controversy in the locker room.