PDA

View Full Version : Fewell apologizes to his players

mchurchfie
10-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Yesterday in the news McGee said that Coach Fewell apologized to his players for putting them in the defense they were in on the last few plays. He said he should have had them in more of a man coverage. Too little too late now.:cynic:

Philagape
10-10-2007, 03:15 PM
I want him gone. I want his defense gone.

Mitchy moo
10-10-2007, 03:15 PM
First step to healing, glad to hear him step up and admit a mistake.:respect:

shelby
10-10-2007, 03:16 PM
:ill:

cordog
10-10-2007, 03:16 PM
At least he is man enough to admit to it. Jauron had some b.s. answer talking about considering other possibilities.

Jan Reimers
10-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Yesterday in the news McGee said that Coach Fewell apologized to his players for putting them in the defense they were in on the last few plays. He said he should have had them in more of a man coverage. Too little too late now.:cynic:
I'm sure that makes us all feel better.

justasportsfan
10-10-2007, 03:24 PM
GW would've said FU.

bigbub2352
10-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Coaches have been fired for similar situations, did he apologize about the last 4 games and then the last 16 from last year, this guy sucks, nice pick DJ, add him to the Fairchild list of giving a guya promotion after u fired him 4 years earlier, Man what the **** is our FO doing

M
10-10-2007, 03:25 PM
He apologized and that's great but I want to know WTF he was thinking!

raphael120
10-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Now all we need is Marv to step forward and apologize for his bull**** selection of the biggest backbone lacking bumbling idiot of a coach, jauron. And then we need Ralph to apologize for not placing a bigger emphasis on hiring competant, winning head coaches and bringin in the bottom of the barrel talent for his staff....

cocamide
10-10-2007, 03:54 PM
If the offense scored more than 3 points off of the 6 turnovers his defense provided he wouldn't have to apologize for anything.

imbondz
10-10-2007, 04:01 PM
damnit cocamide

Mr. Pink
10-10-2007, 04:15 PM
He should be apologizing to his family for losing his job and the money to support them.

The last buffalo fan
10-10-2007, 04:42 PM
If the offense scored more than 3 points off of the 6 turnovers his defense provided he wouldn't have to apologize for anything.

:bf1: :bow:

Wraith
10-10-2007, 04:43 PM
For those of you calling for Fewell's head because of Monday night.....was or was it not our defense that kept us in the game and in the lead. Was or was it not our defense that made the second rated passer (at that point) look silly. Was or was it not our defense that outscored our offense by more than 4 to 1?

If we're going fire to Fewell for the last drive on Monday night, we should cut Trent Edwards, too. They both ****ed up in crunch time.

Elminster
10-10-2007, 05:00 PM
For those of you calling for Fewell's head because of Monday night.....was or was it not our defense that kept us in the game and in the lead. Was or was it not our defense that made the second rated passer (at that point) look silly. Was or was it not our defense that outscored our offense by more than 4 to 1?

If we're going fire to Fewell for the last drive on Monday night, we should cut Trent Edwards, too. They both ****ed up in crunch time.
But Trent is blameless! The Cowboys should cut TO for dropping that two point conversion too...fricking choker!

JD
10-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Get rid of Fewell over one mistake? Are you ****ing kidding me??

For Jauron and Fairchild, this is not mistake number one!
Those two need to be chased the **** out of buffalo.

Philagape
10-10-2007, 06:35 PM
I didn't like Fewell before Monday either. This was the clincher.

Goobylal
10-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Yeah, when will Fairchild apologize to HIS players?

eyedog
10-10-2007, 07:51 PM
WTF has this team come to. The coaches are so unprepared and dumb that they coach like a low level high school team, they now need to apologize to their players for their stupid mistakes. It really amazes me how poor these coaches are. They constantly make mistakes like bad high school coaches, and it happens EVERY week. I would believe it was Fairchild who called the 3rd and 8 OUT PATTERN, you know, the type that can get picked. If you absolutely have to pass, which you absolutely shouldn't have been, how about a screen or dump off to Lynch. Better yet Jauron get on the G-Damn headphone and tell him to run the ball. You are the freaking head coach.

Bufftp
10-10-2007, 07:54 PM

Yeah, but,but,bbut,bu.....

what quote was in tigers sig again?

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm still waiting for Wilson's apology.

Oaf
10-10-2007, 11:06 PM
What a straight up dumbass.

churchinski
10-10-2007, 11:48 PM
As I said in another post I started on this topic , when you get hired as a head coach or a coordinator it is assumed that you already know what you are doing.

Appologizing to the players because you are learning as you go says one thing...you don't belong in that position.

It is unbelievable to me that these idiots just didn't concentrate on taking away the sidelines.

With 7 seconds left any pass they catch in bounds means that Dallas never gets the FG unit out in time.

Weeks of training camp and years of doing nothing but playing and coaching a game, one game...football ...and they are left completely clueless when the circumstance arises.

Like I have been saying for years ...these coaches are self promoting BS artists when it comes to pawning this game off as complex and needing all this preparation.

Some these of the clown coaches are no quicker to react than any fan in the stands would be.