• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Dr. Z about Edwards : The rush is an annoyance to him / FOX Power rankings

2627Buffalo Bills (1-4)
    Early evaluation of Trent Edwards. Pretty cool guy. Reminds me of a young Tom Brady. Doesn't get all fluttery in the face of a rush. Acts as if it's more of an annoyance to him.

• G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Re: Dr. Z about Edwards : The rush is an annoyance to him / FOX Power rankings

More important how can such a close call not affect rating of Cowboys? Oh I forgot - they are America's NFC team.

Comment

• EDS
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
      More important how can such a close call not affect rating of Cowboys? Oh I forgot - they are America's NFC team.
      Mostly because they are still UNDEFEATED!

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
        when "almosts" begin to count then maybe you have a complaint until then we dont deserve to move up any
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• imbondz
          Democrats are people too
          • Jan 2003

cool. we're almost the highest ranked team with one win!
          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Don't Panic
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Dec 2005

Great analysis... I felt the same way watching him. Rather than get flustered, he was like "get the hell away from me." That's how you know he's a keeper!

Comment

Working...
            X