PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown: Going with Losman provides options...

JJamezz
10-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Guess we know who's starting against Baltimore..

GOING WITH LOSMAN PROVIDES OPTIONS: I've got to say concerning this quarterback decision, Trent Edwards has handled things well. There are certain traits to his game (pocket presence, quick release) that are eye-opening for a rookie. But putting Losman back under center when healthy gives the team more options. What I mean is Losman will be more motivated than ever to prove himself and he'll be playing with a unit that has jelled a bit more than when he played with them in the first two weeks. If he plays well you're off and running. If he struggles similar to the way he did the first two weeks then you have the option of turning to the rookie.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

LtBillsFan66
10-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Do or die time for JP.

DynaPaul
10-10-2007, 04:22 PM
I'm all for putting Losman back in. But that's it... it's the last chance. Do or die, no excuses. Either he's gonna show that he DEFINITELY is the man or he isn't. End of story.

Bmax
10-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Agree The hook will be very quick for JP if he sruggles against the Ravens....

Bmax

TacklingDummy
10-10-2007, 04:25 PM
Ryan Leaf never got this many chances.

camelcowboy
10-10-2007, 04:25 PM
JP shouldnt need motivation to play well, i really hate that point.

Don't Panic
10-10-2007, 04:27 PM
The two positives that come out of JP starting are that we'll know for sure whether he's worth keeping or not and we won't do too much damage to Trent's psyche by throwing him to the wolves for the next 11 weeks (although he handled it pretty well the first 2.5). I agreee with DevilPaul... do or done.

LtBillsFan66
True

True

TacklingDummy
JP shouldnt need motivation to play well, i really hate that point.

We already heard about how JP is such a hard worker, how he wants to be a great QB, and how motivated he is.

Can anyone be anymore motivated then what they say he already is?

It's time to put up.

Mitchy moo
Let give JP all of this season and all of the next so we can get all the best of the next few drafts. By then Trent will have more experience and a young all-star team around him.

One more thing, let's not give JP an extension at any price.

HHURRICANE
10-10-2007, 04:28 PM
J.P. "bad penny" Losman.

Not shocked, at all. I was pretty much expecting this.

LtBillsFan66
10-10-2007, 04:28 PM
We already heard about how JP is such a hard worker, how he wants to be a great QB, and how motivated he is.

Can anyone be anymore motivated then what they say he already is?

It's time to put up.
He also cleans up garbage in the city.

TacklingDummy
10-10-2007, 04:30 PM

If he was smart he would have put his house up on the market. It may take awhile to sell that house the way the housing market has been going.

Maybe Trent will buy it. :snicker:

camelcowboy
10-10-2007, 04:41 PM
If he was smart he would have put his house up on the market. It may take awhile to sell that house the way the housing market has been going.

Maybe Trent will buy it. :snicker: trent could use a butler :snicker:

justasportsfan
10-10-2007, 04:43 PM
that's exactly how I feel.

Night Train
10-10-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm all for putting Losman back in. But that's it... it's the last chance. Do or die, no excuses. Either he's gonna show that he DEFINITELY is the man or he isn't. End of story.

With the contract situation coming up, that's a given. His last chance.

Yasgur's Farm
10-10-2007, 05:12 PM
I don't mind anyone talking about "JP's last chance"... But DAAAAAAAAMN I get so sick of hearing the same bunch ignore or minimize good stats, exagerate and focus on bad stats, and lie ("he's had 4 years" blah, blah, blah).

JP is a good QB (Finishing 11th over 16 games in 2006 is a pretty big accomplishment).

Trent seems to have the makings of a pretty goos QB as well.

Can't we all just be happy we have 2 good, young QB's?

Carlton Bailey
10-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Chris Brown is a loser.

HHURRICANE
10-10-2007, 05:22 PM
I don't mind anyone talking about "JP's last chance"... But DAAAAAAAAMN I get so sick of hearing the same bunch ignore or minimize good stats, exagerate and focus on bad stats, and lie ("he's had 4 years" blah, blah, blah).

JP is a good QB (Finishing 11th over 16 games in 2006 is a pretty big accomplishment).

I think we have the white versions of Leftwich and Girard.

Mr. Pink
10-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Here's the options to next Sunday now with Losman in....

A. We lose

B. We lose bad

At least with Trent, there's some hope.

JJamezz
10-10-2007, 05:31 PM
Chris Brown is a loser.

Yeah, well, whatever you may think of him, he is the Bills' internet mouthpiece.. he'll make his blog posts sound like his own original thoughts, but rest assured, they'll never go against the grain at OBD.. So in other words, his 'opinions' usually turn out to be correct.

The Answer
10-10-2007, 05:32 PM

He's going to be cleaning garbage permently for a living after he's released next spring.

~The Answer

HHURRICANE
10-10-2007, 05:35 PM
In a sick kind of way it is all very comical!!

mchurchfie
10-10-2007, 05:40 PM
If he does bad then we'll have to hear the same old blah blah blah about how it wasn't fair because he had to go up against another great defense.:deadhorse:

mybills
10-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Don't worry, he won't do bad. They'll win the next 3 games according to the crystal ball I borrowed. Sorry I can't tell you about the rest, the doorbell rang and I got distracted.

mybills
10-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Don't worry, he won't do bad. They'll win the next 3 games according to the crystal ball I borrowed. Sorry I can't tell you about the rest, the doorbell rang and I got distracted.

Lexwhat
10-10-2007, 05:54 PM
If he does bad then we'll have to hear the same old blah blah blah about how it wasn't fair because he had to go up against another great defense.:deadhorse:

Yup, I can see it too...

"JP played against Denver, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore."

"Trent played against the Jets and only scored 3 points against the Cowboys"

The last buffalo fan
10-10-2007, 05:54 PM
I heard you the first time, mybills.

HHURRICANE
10-10-2007, 05:56 PM
I said this a lose/lose situation.

camelcowboy
10-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Yup, I can see it too...

"JP played against Denver, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore."

"Trent played against the Jets and only scored 3 points against the Cowboys" Denver has been anything but great.

Lexwhat
10-10-2007, 06:04 PM
Denver has been anything but great.

What's funny is that Denver is last in the league in run defense, but first in the league in pass defense. *SOME* JP lovers only brought up the fact that Denver is #1 in pass defense...

Our offense only scored 7 points that whole game. But for JP lovers, it was the fault of play-calling, Lee Evans, the defense failing on the last drive, etc...

Philagape
10-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Playing the Bills will automatically raise a team several spots in the D rankings.

mybills
10-10-2007, 06:12 PM
If JP doesn't play, somebody better teach Trent how to dive (feet first) if he has to run for a first down.

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Here's the options to next Sunday now with Losman in....

A. We lose

B. We lose bad

At least with Trent, there's some hope.
By hope do you mean our offense scoring a whole three points?

Satisfied with mediocrity.........

YardRat
10-10-2007, 06:30 PM
If JP doesn't play, somebody better teach Trent how to dive (feet first) if he has to run for a first down.

JP hasn't even learned that yet.

mybills
10-10-2007, 06:34 PM
He certainly doesn't dive head first like that. Trent's lucky he didn't get hurt. :phew:

The last buffalo fan
10-10-2007, 07:05 PM

There is no need for it, he is a Chuck Norris' College alumnus. :up:

Elminster
10-10-2007, 07:09 PM
What's funny is that Denver is last in the league in run defense, but first in the league in pass defense. *SOME* JP lovers only brought up the fact that Denver is #1 in pass defense...

Our offense only scored 7 points that whole game. But for JP lovers, it was the fault of play-calling, Lee Evans, the defense failing on the last drive, etc...
Wait...what are you saying? That it's JP's fault we didn't run well enough?

Johnny Bugmenot
10-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Wait...what are you saying? That it's JP's fault we didn't run well enough?

He's a scrambler... supposedly. He should be able to get yardage with his own two feet every once in a while.

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 07:43 PM
He's a scrambler... supposedly. He should be able to get yardage with his own two feet every once in a while.
Ever cross your mind that perhaps the coaches are limiting what he can and can't do? Did you watch the first few games this year? Did you see how limited the play-calling was? Who's to say that the coaches haven't told him that he needs to stay in the pocket.

streetkings01
10-10-2007, 08:13 PM
He certainly doesn't dive head first like that. Trent's lucky he didn't get hurt. :phew:JP never slides...he always dives head first!

BAM
10-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Good. One last chance. He deserves it.

If he falls, it's the beginning of the Edwards era.

TacklingDummy
10-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Good. One last chance. He deserves it.

If he falls, it's the beginning of the Edwards era.

What is the definition of "fail". A lickers definition is to blame someone else for JP failing. JP never fails.

djjimkelly
10-10-2007, 08:40 PM
What is the definition of "fail". A lickers definition is to blame someone else for JP failing. JP never fails.

unlike the "TRENT TARDS" saying well hes only a rookie and he was efficient
with his 4 yard passes and check downs

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 08:41 PM
ugh....... These freaking nicknames are getting a little out of control.

djjimkelly
10-10-2007, 08:47 PM
ugh....... These freaking nicknames are getting a little out of control.

i hate them too thats why i made this one up to stop the licker crap

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 08:50 PM
i hate them too thats why i made this one up to stop the licker crap
There's just no need for them period. I would assume that as fans we all want to see our team win. If you (not you djjimkelly but any fan) are a fan that would be angry to see either Losman or Edwards come out on top as the clear favorite and lead us somewhere then you are by definition a bad fan.

I personally still think that Losman gives us the best chance to win RIGHT NOW, but if Edwards gets it going and starts bringing in a W against some real teams on a consistent basis then there's no way to justify pulling the guy.

raphael120
10-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Definitly loved how when we were doing well Monday night and they showed JP, he was just standing there away from all the players not talking to anyone and not celebrating or encouraging anyone, talking to Trent, nothing.

Uh...correct me if Im wrong, but you have a "C" for captain on your chest..is this how a captain of the offense, injured or not, should react. I found it kind of disgusting to know that he's to content in his own jealousy and selfishness that he wasn't making any effort to congratulate anyone or encourage anyone on the offense.

Just not the kind of attitude I want from a captain of the offense.

odin
10-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Standing away from all the players??? umm.. maybe because they zoomed in on him!? And I'm pretty sure I saw him talking to TE in some shots.

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Definitly loved how when we were doing well Monday night and they showed JP, he was just standing there away from all the players not talking to anyone and not celebrating or encouraging anyone, talking to Trent, nothing.

Uh...correct me if Im wrong, but you have a "C" for captain on your chest..is this how a captain of the offense, injured or not, should react. I found it kind of disgusting to know that he's to content in his own jealousy and selfishness that he wasn't making any effort to congratulate anyone or encourage anyone on the offense.

Just not the kind of attitude I want from a captain of the offense.
I saw him doing his captain duties :idunno:

We're you at the game by chance?

TacklingDummy
10-10-2007, 09:31 PM
with his 4 yard passes and check downs

You might want to check where JP throws the ball all the time.

TacklingDummy
10-10-2007, 09:33 PM
I personally still think that Losman gives us the best chance to win RIGHT NOW, but if Edwards gets it going and starts bringing in a W against some real teams on a consistent basis then there's no way to justify pulling the guy.

How many "W"s does JP have against real teams?

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 09:38 PM
How many "W"s does JP have against real teams?
Like I've said several times in the past two weeks. Until Edwards proves that he can beat a real team we're no better off with him than we are with Losman because if we can't beat a real team we're not going anywhere with either of them.

Edwards does things that Losman can't do and Losman does things that Edwards can't do. No offense to the Jets or Phins fans out there but until one of them proves that they can do it against an elite team and not some push over I'm not sold on either one.

camelcowboy
10-10-2007, 09:40 PM
with his 4 yard passes and check downsPocket presence, poise and not looking completely lost running the offense. Trent is already a better qb then losman hate to break it to ya.

TacklingDummy
10-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Like I've said several times in the past two weeks. Until Edwards proves that he can beat a real team we're no better off with him than we are with Losman because if we can't beat a real team we're not going anywhere with either of them.

Edwards does things that Losman can't do and Losman does things that Edwards can't do. No offense to the Jets or Phins fans out there but until one of them proves that they can do it against an elite team and not some push over I'm not sold on either one.

So to answer my question the answer would be, 0, none, nada?

camelcowboy
10-10-2007, 09:45 PM

Edwards does things that Losman can't do and Losman does things that Edwards can't do. No offense to the Jets or Phins fans out there but until one of them proves that they can do it against an elite team and not some push over I'm not sold on either one. If your not sure go with the young guy not the inconsistent qb who is heading into a contract year.

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 09:51 PM
So to answer my question the answer would be, 0, none, nada?
So again, if Edwards can't do it how are we any better off? Our defense and ST's played completely out of the realm of reality on Monday Night. They might never play a game that good again period. There's no excuse for Edwards to score three freaking points. You're the one turning this into Losman vs. Edwards. I'm saying they both suck until proven otherwise.

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 09:53 PM
Pocket presence, poise and not looking completely lost running the offense. Trent is already a better qb then losman hate to break it to ya.
Comical.

camelcowboy
10-10-2007, 09:57 PM
So again, if Edwards can't do it how are we any better off? Our defense and ST's played completely out of the realm of reality on Monday Night. They might never play a game that good again period. There's no excuse for Edwards to score three freaking points. You're the one turning this into Losman vs. Edwards. I'm saying they both suck until proven otherwise. the flaw in your logic is losman has had 30 starts to prove his worth. Edwards has had about 3 games. Under your logic how the hell are you going to find out if edwards should be the qb. To answer your question let the kid play and we'll find out what he can do.

TacklingDummy
10-10-2007, 09:59 PM
So again, if Edwards can't do it how are we any better off? Our defense and ST's played completely out of the realm of reality on Monday Night. They might never play a game that good again period. There's no excuse for Edwards to score three freaking points. You're the one turning this into Losman vs. Edwards. I'm saying they both suck until proven otherwise.

And JP has had how many chances compared to Trent to beat real teams?

Even if the Bills beat Dallas last week you would try to take it away from Trent by saying he only put up 3 points on them.

camelcowboy
10-10-2007, 09:59 PM
Comical.Your logic is the joke, well what if edwards can't do it then were not better off. How do you know if a players good if you don't give him time?

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 10:00 PM
the flaw in your logic is losman has had 30 starts to prove his worth. Edwards has had about 3 games. Under your logic how the hell are you going to find out if edwards should be the qb. To answer your question let the kid play and we'll find out what he can do.
Again, you clowns are turning this into a Losman vs. Edwards thread. They both suck until proven otherwise in my eyes.

If he was truly the god that you claim he is he would have put up more than three points on MNF. Three more points would have given us the win, one TD would have put it completely out of their reach. He didn't do it in a pressure situation. Three more points would have put our team in the national spotlight, three more points would have earned us some much needed respect, three more points would have maybe helped us in our cause when it comes to saving the team from going bye bye.

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Your logic is the joke, well what if edwards can't do it then were not better off. How do you know if a players good if you don't give him time?
He'll get his time, Losman's contract is up sooner than not. He's (Edwards) clearly not ready to be #1 yet.

camelcowboy
10-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Again, you clowns are turning this into a Losman vs. Edwards thread. They both suck until proven otherwise in my eyes.

If he was truly the god that you claim he is he would have put up more than three points on MNF. Three more points would have given us the win, one TD would have put it completely out of their reach. He didn't do it in a pressure situation. Three more points would have put our team in the national spotlight, three more points would have earned us some much needed respect, three more points would have maybe helped us in our cause when it comes to saving the team from going bye bye. 3rd game in the league, stop your crying. If you expect a rookie qb to light the world on fire then your not the knowledgable fan i thought you were.

camelcowboy
10-10-2007, 10:07 PM
He'll get his time, Losman's contract is up sooner than not. He's (Edwards) clearly not ready to be #1 yet.Benching him will help his development :rolleyes:

TacklingDummy
10-10-2007, 10:09 PM

The problem with this logic is that Losman already has had 27 chances to prove he sucks, Edwards has only had 2.

gr8slayer
And JP has had how many chances compared to Trent to beat real teams?

Even if the Bills beat Dallas last week you would try to take it away from Trent by saying he only put up 3 points on them.
Well this season Edwards has had two chances (Pats and Cowboys) and he's failed miserably both times so again, until one of them beats a real team they both suck in my eyes. I don't care which one of them starts after the bye but I do know one thing, who ever it is better beat the Ravens.

3 points is good enough for you........ Satisfied with mediocrity..........

TacklingDummy
Benching him will help his development :rolleyes:

You sound like a "Licker" when JP got benched, twice.

gr8slayer
The problem with this logic is that Losman already has had 27 chances to prove he sucks, Edwards has only had 2.
3. He played every snap against NE except the first three plays.

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 10:10 PM
You sound like a "Licker" when JP got benched, twice.
So juvenile.....

TacklingDummy
10-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Well this season Edwards has had two chances (Pats and Cowboys) and he's failed miserably both times so again,

I guess the Chargers, Bengals, Jets, Browns, Giants, Fins, Bears, and Rams better start looking for new QBs. Their QBs couldn't get the job done against NE or Dallas either.

TacklingDummy
10-10-2007, 10:14 PM

And the Bills were already in the hole. Thanks to the great JP Losman fumbling the ball.

camelcowboy
10-10-2007, 10:15 PM
You sound like a "Licker" when JP got benched, twice. Licker?

TacklingDummy
10-10-2007, 10:16 PM

Sorry, I go by starts for each QB. Unless you want me to start saying JP has had 32 chances instead of 27?:

Since the QB who started is the QB who took the majority of snaps in that week of practice and should be more prepared than the back up.

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 10:19 PM
I guess the Chargers, Bengals, Jets, Browns, Giants, Fins, Bears, and Rams better start looking for new QBs. Their QBs couldn't get the job done against NE or Dallas either.
All of those QB's minus the Browns have at least sniffed the post-season at one time or another in their career. Losman can't get it done and thus far neither can Edwards. Edwards (assuming he continues to start) has several more chances this season to prove he can do it against a good team.

At this point in time there's no reason to think that Edwards is going to offer us anything more than Losman has offered us and vis versa.

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Sorry, I go by starts for each QB. Unless you want me to start saying JP has had 32 chances instead of 27?:

Since the QB who started is the QB who took the majority of snaps in that week of practice and should be more prepared than the back up.
More of your loser mentality. You should always be ready for anything when you are a player in the National Football League making millions upon millions of dollars, especially when you know full well that the person in front of you can go down at any time....... If Edwards is what you are trying to make him out to be he would have had no problem leading our team to victory against the Patriots.

You can go by whatever you want. You clearly have a vendetta against Losman, thus your credibility takes a hit since you can't seem to be un-biased.

churchinski
10-10-2007, 10:34 PM
People have been saying this forever.

If we put him in there for the whole season we'll know for sure blah blah blah.

By now it should be ...if we put Lossman in there we'll know for triple sure or we'll know for extra sure or we'll know for super sure.

There is no end to this crap on behalf of Losman.

As far as I'm concerned he has had the red carpet rolled out for him like no other QB that has played for the Bills.

He's out of chances.

Keep Edwards in there and if he falters or gets injured then Lossman gets his shot.

Do something novel for a change like making Lossman EARN the starting job !

There's been too much coddling of this 1st round prima donna bust .

TrentEdwards2008
10-10-2007, 10:36 PM
If Blowman plays against the ravens I hope that an angry drunk fan runs onto the field and takes his knee out with a aluminum baseball bat.

Seriously why are we even talking about this loser? Trent is our QB and the future of this franchise!!!!

Mr. Cynical
10-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Trent needs to take all the snaps. Period. JP had his chance, it's gone. If they start to fk around with rotations, it will diminish the time he has to gain experience. Trade JP and get it over with. Trent may not be the answer, but the season is gone. May as well find out now (as opposed to the KH/JP delay)

Meathead
10-10-2007, 10:38 PM

people dont want logic and reason they want a hero and they will warp reality to fit that dream in their mind

edwards is a fresh template to project that dream onto and easy to pretend hes the savior

losman is now the stale template and gets heaped with all the negativity that elevates the edwards dream even further

will edwards be a better qb that losman over the long run? perhaps so, perhaps not. but after mon nite we now have the minimum amount of information we needed. two starts each against good defenses. two crap outings each. the tie breaker is jps strong performance the last half of last year. of course thats all forgotten by the dreamers, as is the fact that the entire offense around the qb blew early on and would jell a little each game regardless of who the qb was. thus logic clearly dictates jp go back in as the starter for now

but that doesnt matter. it doesnt fit the dream

raphael120
10-10-2007, 10:48 PM
I saw him doing his captain duties :idunno:

We're you at the game by chance?

No I wasnt but I had friends who were able to see him at all times and it was something they said they noticed. What did you see him doing?

churchinski
10-10-2007, 10:57 PM
people dont want logic and reason they want a hero and they will warp reality to fit that dream in their mind

edwards is a fresh template to project that dream onto and easy to pretend hes the savior

losman is now the stale template and gets heaped with all the negativity that elevates the edwards dream even further

will edwards be a better qb that losman over the long run? perhaps so, perhaps not. but after mon nite we now have the minimum amount of information we needed. two starts each against good defenses. two crap outings each. the tie breaker is jps strong performance the last half of last year. of course thats all forgotten by the dreamers, as is the fact that the entire offense around the qb blew early on and would jell a little each game regardless of who the qb was. thus logic clearly dictates jp go back in as the starter for now

true logic says that anyone watching football for as many years as most of us have been should be able to sort out a good QB from a bust after he has had as many starts as Lossman.

I can say that I definitely have that ability .

I don't need to see more of JP . I already know he wasn't worth all the draft picks the Bills flushed down they drain to get him.

On the other hand there are people who after 3+ years don't have a clue what to think about Losman ...they need more starts and more time to come to a determination....and ironically these people are offering us their 'football wisdom'.

Instead those people who still need more time and more starts by Lossman should stick to saying just what they know...just say ..."I don't really know much about QBs it takes me about 4 - 5 years to form a solid opinion.

Mitchy moo
10-10-2007, 11:04 PM
..."I don't really know much about QBs it takes me about 4 - 5 years to form a solid opinion.

I formed a solid opinion about JP already after all these years, it's same event ~30 minutes after you eat at Arby's on a coupon special.

Meathead
10-10-2007, 11:05 PM
correction: two games each against good defenses, edwards played 98% of the pats game but didnt start

churchinski
10-10-2007, 11:05 PM
I formed a solid opinion about JP already after all these years, it's same event ~30 minutes after you eat at Arby's on a coupon special.

lol

churchinski
10-10-2007, 11:06 PM
correction: two games each against good defenses, edwards played 98% of the pats game but didnt start

well he's starting now and that's all that matters

churchinski
10-10-2007, 11:10 PM

If he was truly the god that you claim he is he would have put up more than three points on MNF. Three more points would have given us the win, one TD would have put it completely out of their reach. He didn't do it in a pressure situation. Three more points would have put our team in the national spotlight, three more points would have earned us some much needed respect, three more points would have maybe helped us in our cause when it comes to saving the team from going bye bye.suddenly the crap spewed on behalf of lossman doesn't apply to edwards ?

hell these lickers had losman classified as still being a rookie in his third year

now suddenly the criteria for judging a QB has changed ?

interesting, very interesting

churchinski
10-10-2007, 11:12 PM
He'll get his time, Losman's contract is up sooner than not. He's (Edwards) clearly not ready to be #1 yet.

neither is Losman so what's the point ?

churchinski
10-10-2007, 11:14 PM
trust me it doesn't matter what defense he plays against , the excuse well will never run dry

the Bills could play Burgard HS and there would still be excuses for little JP

Meathead
10-10-2007, 11:47 PM
edwards is starting? have you informed the coaches of your decision?

churchinski
10-10-2007, 11:53 PM
edwards is starting? have you informed the coaches of your decision?

I don't know if you got a chance to watch the last two games but Edwards already is the starter

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 06:28 AM
suddenly the crap spewed on behalf of lossman doesn't apply to edwards ?

hell these lickers had losman classified as still being a rookie in his third year

now suddenly the criteria for judging a QB has changed ?

interesting, very interesting
What the hell are you talking about? I don't care if it's Peyton Manning, if you as a QB can only lead your offense to three points in a given game then you should take the majority of the blame.

mybills
10-11-2007, 06:53 AM

:bf1: :10:

btw, I just :spit: my coffee reading the nickname, TRENTARDS!

mybills
10-11-2007, 07:03 AM
true logic says that anyone watching football for as many years as most of us have been should be able to sort out a good QB from a bust after he has had as many starts as Lossman.

I can say that I definitely have that ability .

I don't need to see more of JP . I already know he wasn't worth all the draft picks the Bills flushed down they drain to get him.

On the other hand there are people who after 3+ years don't have a clue what to think about Losman ...they need more starts and more time to come to a determination....and ironically these people are offering us their 'football wisdom'.

Instead those people who still need more time and more starts by Lossman should stick to saying just what they know...just say ..."I don't really know much about QBs it takes me about 4 - 5 years to form a solid opinion.

You are so wrong! NEVER rush to judgment on QB's. Once in a while you get a rookie who excels at such a rate that it spins your head around, Ben Rothlesburger for example...but that doesn't mean they all will. MOST of them take up to 5 years to become excellent QB's. (This will include Trent Edwards) It's the young, impatient KIDS today, that expect everything out of a QB right this minute!
I pity them and their ulcers.

DynaPaul
10-11-2007, 03:14 PM
People have been saying this forever.

If we put him in there for the whole season we'll know for sure blah blah blah.

By now it should be ...if we put Lossman in there we'll know for triple sure or we'll know for extra sure or we'll know for super sure.

There is no end to this crap on behalf of Losman.

Putting him back in there for one more round will be the ABSOLUTE end of the debate. After this there will be no more double, triple, extra, or super sure. That'll be it. He'll get benched and Trent will be the man. I know there's been a lot of excuses for the guy but I still think he gets a final shot on account of the injury. In my opinion, Trent is going to be the man here but we have to put the notion that JP can be the guy in Buffalo to rest with one final bullet to the forehead.

Mitchy moo
10-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Putting him back in there for one more round will be the ABSOLUTE end of the debate. After this there will be no more double, triple, extra, or super sure. That'll be it. He'll get benched and Trent will be the man. I know there's been a lot of excuses for the guy but I still think he gets a final shot on account of the injury. In my opinion, Trent is going to be the man here but we have to put the notion that JP can be the guy in Buffalo to rest with one final bullet to the forehead.

They'll use the Ravens D excuse or blame the coaches. Our Time of Possession has shot through the roof with TE, does everyone here recognize that fact?? It's not like the line or the coaches crappy calls changed. We had the ball 32 minutes on the offensive side during the boys game.