• Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

Time again for this week's rant from one of our favorites Kevin Shenoy:

I am writing this article moments after the loss. Literally, this was perhaps the worst Bills loss since the Homerun Throw forward. You know that tomorrow we will see the miracle of Romo, how the Cowboys have all this heart, how Wade got his revenge, and how big teams really do deserve to beat the little guy. Why didn’t some Cowboy labelled helicopter just come into the stadium and start decapitating Bills fans heads. You know what? The way this season is going, watch out for the Baltimore game. Nothing can be a surprise now. McGahee is going to run for 600 yards on 3 carries. Sportscasters are going just love their pre-made, hand delivered story. Maybe we’ll be lucky enough to have Tony Kornheiser come back and tell us all the crap he forgot to say about Buffalo.

Full article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

Re: Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

All I know is this: When my life comes to an end and I sit at judgment in front of Heaven’s gate, if God asks, “why should you be allowed in?” I am going to point to this game, and the fact I stayed a fan after this. Every day in Heaven better damn well be worth in. It better be like watching the kick go in at Super Bowl 25 over and over again.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

He put some time into that. Pretty good

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Great, as usual.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Funny as hell!

Even though McGee got the first pick knocked by TO, so technically, he only missed one catch.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Quote:
            All I know is this: When my life comes to an end and I sit at judgment in front of Heaven’s gate, if God asks, “why should you be allowed in?” I am going to point to this game, and the fact I stayed a fan after this. Every day in Heaven better damn well be worth in. It better be like watching the kick go in at Super Bowl 25 over and over again.

Good stuff there.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

That loss was like watching a feel good movie, like say, Back to the Future. And the whole time when you’re thinking, “sweet Marty’s getting back to 1985” Somehow in the end, the Delorian is off by 3 seconds, misses the wire, and crashes into the theater at the end of the street. Marty’s dead. The audience is literally sitting there like. “Why would I pay to see this movie?”

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
              X