PDA

View Full Version : Who would Your Pick Be to RIght the Franchise?

bigbub2352
10-11-2007, 08:55 AM
I am sorry but anyone that thinks Dick Jaroun, Steve Fairchild, and Perry Fewell is going to lead us to the promise land is mistaken, i have watched this coaching staff blow to many calls, and make to many wrong decisions, i dont like the make up of the roster they have picked (before injuries), and i dont like who they kept on the PS, i am sorry if this comes off as too negative for some but we are 1-4 so i must be right somewhere

My Question is who would u pick to right the ship and get us back to forgotten glory???

Bill Cower
Marty Shottenheimer
Jim Haselett
Mike Martz
Steve Mariucci
Mike Sherman
Dennis Green
Bobby April
Jim Mora
Bill Parcells
Ron Rivera
Jim Bates
Jim Kelly-hopeful thinking as an OC
Etc.
Who u think could be available and who would u think would turn this **** offense and defense around?

jamze132
10-11-2007, 09:05 AM
It would take a curse being lifted. What did Boston do? Can we mimmick that city?

Jan Reimers
10-11-2007, 09:08 AM
I'm not sure that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost could right this franchise, but then again, I'm a little down on this organization right now.

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 09:13 AM
Get rid of Wilson and let Mark Cuban take over. Get someone who isn't afraid to spend more than is needed to just keep the franchise floating.

bigbub2352
10-11-2007, 09:22 AM
I think that if we chose the right coach things would defintly turn to the brighter side, Jim Haselett, Bill Cower and Mike Sherman would be my choices right off the bat, some HC's that could bring in some good OC and DC

DraftBoy
10-11-2007, 09:27 AM
HC-Mike Singletary
OC-James Lofton
DC-John Tenuta

bigbub2352
10-11-2007, 09:32 AM
HC-Mike Singletary
OC-James Lofton
DC-John Tenuta

I really like ur pick for HC, i think he will be outstanding, great post DB

Bill Brasky
10-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Somebody with a track record. I'm sick of seeing first-time bums and scrubs with career losing records hired.

Then I think about the fact that this is a franchise with 10-15 competitive seasons in 47+ years... with a career sub-500 W/L record...

Some things'll never change.

mybills
10-11-2007, 09:40 AM
It would take a curse being lifted. What did Boston do? Can we mimmick that city?

Some giant weird looking moon appeared that night.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-11-2007, 09:46 AM

Well, first off, they spent to the cap (luxury tax line in MLB, but same basic idea).

User Manuel
10-11-2007, 09:58 AM
I am sorry but anyone that thinks Dick Jaroun, Steve Fairchild, and Perry Fewell is going to lead us to the promise land is mistaken, i have watched this coaching staff blow to many calls, and make to many wrong decisions, i dont like the make up of the roster they have picked (before injuries), and i dont like who they kept on the PS, i am sorry if this comes off as too negative for some but we are 1-4 so i must be right somewhere

My Question is who would u pick to right the ship and get us back to forgotten glory???

Bill Cower
Marty Shottenheimer
Jim Haselett
Mike Martz
Steve Mariucci
Mike Sherman
Dennis Green
Bobby April
Jim Mora
Bill Parcells
Ron Rivera
Jim Bates
Jim Kelly-hopeful thinking as an OC
Etc.
Who u think could be available and who would u think would turn this **** offense and defense around?

Obviously bill Cowher would be the first choice on this list.

As for a realistic option. No way Ralph pays Cowher would be Greg Schiano from Rutgers. e would be expensive too, but not on the line of a Cowher who is likely to want full control.

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 10:28 AM
HC-Mike Singletary
OC-James Lofton
DC-John Tenuta
I like it, a coach with a strong head, a former player who can get the attention and the respect of the young players. Now will Wilson pay for a guy like him, I think not.

PECKERWOOD
10-11-2007, 10:45 AM
HC - Ron Rivera
OC - Sherman
DC - Fewell

:D

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 10:46 AM
HC - Ron Rivera
OC - Sherman
DC - Fewell

:D
Are you serious?

Ingtar33
10-11-2007, 11:15 AM
HC -
Bill Cower
Marty Shottenheimer
Norm Chow

bigbub2352
10-11-2007, 12:05 PM
I think i would stay away from bringing in a college coach to a team like this, but it is my opinion, i like Norm Chow, or Ron Rivera but both never been HC, i think we need to get someone proven like they did with DJ, but this time pick one who can win games

DraftBoy
10-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Honestly Im not as concerned about the HC or OC as long as we bring in a blitzing schemer for DC like Tenuta!

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Honestly Im not as concerned about the HC or OC as long as we bring in a blitzing schemer for DC like Tenuta!
I want to run the 3-4....

R. Rich
10-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Get rid of Wilson and let Mark Cuban take over. Get someone who isn't afraid to spend more than is needed to just keep the franchise floating.

Get an owner who not only has the resources to maintain the team, but the intent to keep it in Buffalo. Everything will take care of itself from there.

Cuban does not fit that description.

Saratoga Slim
10-11-2007, 12:55 PM

personally I would too, I think it's a more fun defense to watch. but that'll mean another two-three year cycle of roster reorganization as we bring in 3-4 players.

I'm fine sticking with the Cover-2. I think we would have had a decent defense this year without all the injuries. Not dominant, but better than average. Christ, we forced 5 turnovers and had two defensive TDs on monday night, that's a good effort.

If our offense could do anything at all, we'd be 3-2 right now.

DraftBoy
10-11-2007, 12:58 PM

Im not a big fan of the 3-4, Id rather just an aggressive 4-3 base

bigbub2352
10-11-2007, 01:22 PM
an agressive 4-3 scheme is what made us the number 1 and 2 and 5 defensive units when Tedd Cotrell and then Dick LEbaue was the DC even thou they claimed it was Jerry Gray