PDA

View Full Version : Another reason why Aiken shouldnt have made the team!

bigbub2352
10-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Jackson as 5th wideout?

<TABLE borderColor=#09347b cellPadding=10 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mediumrow style="BORDER-RIGHT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #548bb5 1px solid" colSpan=2><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Today
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 10:21 AM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=2092)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>JACKSON AS 5TH WIDEOUT: In the search for a fifth wideout to replace Peerless Price, the Bills are at the very least taking a look to see if that person already exists on the roster. Fred Jackson was with the wide receivers group in practice Thursday during individual drills. We'll have more on this story later today on the home page. --- </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is truly cheap as it gets, while other teams sign vets, when they lose the suppossed number 2 WR, we move a rb to wr, and a wr to FS, what is this little loop, i am sorry but this goes right with my long stnading arguement, why the hell is Josh Stamer, Mario Haggan, and Sam Aiken on this tema for 5 years, U mean to tell me Aiken cant even play the 4th or 5th WR postion, does he even have a ST tackle, man this sucks

Johnny Bugmenot
10-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Take it easy, man. No need to post this 9 times.

Dr. Lecter
10-11-2007, 09:47 AM
Ummm....

Aiken is the 4th WR (Evans, Reed, Roscoe, Aiken).

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Seriously Learn to count Bub.

bigbub2352
10-11-2007, 10:03 AM
seriously learn to read i said 4th or 5th WR, in the post, Sam Aiken has plagued this roster for 5 yrs and has no catches and was a non factor in the Dallas game as usual, my point is he cant play the 4th or 5th spot, meaning before and after Peerless Price's injury, my second point is we cant go out and find someone that actually plays WR, we r trying to convert a rb to WR on the 6th week of the season, why do we have Justin Jenkins and Scott mayle on the PS then

Hey i only clicked the thread button once i have no idea why it posted that many times

Mahdi
10-11-2007, 10:06 AM
seriously learn to read i said 4th or 5th WR, in the post, Sam Aiken has plagued this roster for 5 yrs and has no catches and was a non factor in the Dallas game as usual, my point is he cant play the 4th or 5th spot, meaning before and after Peerless Price's injury, my second point is we cant go out and find someone that actually plays WR, we r trying to convert a rb to WR on the 6th week of the season, why do we have Justin Jenkins and Scott mayle on the PS then

Hey i only clicked the thread button once i have no idea why it posted that many times
Its not like we have cut good WRs for Aiken. Hes a good special teamer so we keep him. If we had a good enough WR to replace him im sure it would happen.

Tatonka
10-11-2007, 10:07 AM
yeah.. the pats moving guys from one position to another has clearly been because they are cheap and it never works out for them.