PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Wilson-Are you kidding me?

ratso
10-11-2007, 09:53 AM
This guy has been an idiot since day one and is only a few steps short of Wurtz and the guy that owns the Clippers as the worst team owner in history.

If he is so interested in keeping them here then he should do the right thing and get off his ass and figure it out before he dies. He takes the back door by letting the NFL figure it out.

Before we crown him Pope, remember this, he's been hoarding all of the revenue money and taking it back with him to Detroit. We bent over for him on the lease he could break at any moment, gave him a tax free practice facility and built him sky boxes he takes all the revenue from. He has never reinvested one dime he made off of the Bills fans back into this town. Period. At least Bass Pro has to give up the Sales tax money.

He was FORCED in putting a real team on the field because he was so cheap. Remember the years he wouldnt pay Cribbs, Knox, Smerlas, Shane Nelson and Fergy in the early 80's? I do. Finally someone hit him in the head when he hit rock bottom at 18,000 season ticket holders that the only way you make money is by putting a real team on the field. He had no choice because he was in an iron clad lease and the league would never let him move. (that was when the league had clout) and his team was losing money.

There are a million ways he could get this done without "taxing" his family. He will screw this town in a way that Al Davis would be proud.

Bill Brasky
10-11-2007, 09:55 AM
He will screw this town in a way that Al Davis would be proud.

el oh el

TacklingDummy
10-11-2007, 09:56 AM
And yet Bills fan have the lowest average ticket price.

Welcome back Pat, we missed you. :wave:

Wys Guy
10-11-2007, 10:00 AM
If he is so interested in keeping them here then he should do the right thing and get off his ass and figure it out before he dies. He takes the back door by letting the NFL figure it out.

Good luck with that. Most of the owners want the team out of Buffalo. All roads go through them. Far too many people seem to think that Goodell has more authority than he does. Goodell owns nothing. The owners more or less own the league.

Enjoy the twilight years of your Bills.

Sad, oh so very sad.

ratso
10-11-2007, 10:02 AM
Another brilliant marketing move! He doesnt have to drill people for tickets becasue he is the smallest market in the league and gets the biggest peice of the revenue sharing pie. Therefore, we have the best of both worlds, sellout crowds, a realtively low payroll right now and McCaskey, Davis and Jerry Jones giving him part of their take. I couldnt imagine a better scenario than that.

TacklingDummy
10-11-2007, 10:03 AM
Another brilliant marketing move! He doesnt have to drill people for tickets becasue he is the smallest market in the league and gets the biggest peice of the revenue sharing pie. Therefore, we have the best of both worlds, sellout crowds, a realtively low payroll right now and McCaskey, Davis and Jerry Jones giving him part of their take. I couldnt imagine a better scenario than that.

He could raise ticket prices $5 and hear Bills fans whine, cry, and ***** about it.

Bufftp
10-11-2007, 10:11 AM
And yet Bills fan have the lowest average ticket price.

And maybe we are getting what we pay for......

ratso
10-11-2007, 10:12 AM
Exactly. Teams dont make it on the tickets, they make it on the beer commercials evryone watches and the DirectTV contract to show their games and ESPN paying 500 trillllllllion dollars for one game a week. The poor boys share in that as much as rich boys even if you dont win or haven't been on Monday Night Football in thirteen years.

This is also the exact reason why there is not revenue sharing in baseball. If I am Kansas City and I knew I would be subsdized by the Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers, and Cubs, what would give me any incentive to spend a dime for a winner?

I am not trying to bury him. I just think people in Buffalo should remember who they are dealing with. You could get jaded with an onwer like Galisano in the same town thinking everyone is interested in the good of the area and wants to give back to the community that helped him become a supermarket giant.

ratso
10-11-2007, 10:16 AM
Sorry, the community that helped him grow Paychex into one of the biggest companies in the world

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 10:19 AM
I hate even talking about this because it depresses the hell out of me. Is there in any of your opinions at least a slight chance a local group could purchase the team and keep them here?

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 10:36 AM
**** YOU RALPH WILSON, YOU NO WINNING WASTE OF HUMAN LIFE. I ****ING HATE YOU AND CURSE THE GROUND YOU WALK ON AND THE AIR YOU BREATH. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FAILURE IN NFL OWNERSHIP HISTORY. GO **** YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF K9 EXCREMENT.

That is all.......

TacklingDummy
10-11-2007, 10:37 AM
The way you guys act you don't deserve a team.

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 10:39 AM
SO because we are tired of getting ****ed by an owner who isn't serious about winning you fault us?

Satisfied with mediocrity......

Romes
10-11-2007, 10:41 AM
the people there Monday night deserve a team and they deserve a good one.

TacklingDummy
10-11-2007, 10:44 AM
SO because we are tired of getting ****ed by an owner who isn't serious about winning you fault us?

And what has Ralph Wilson done the past 10 years to say he is not trying to field a winner? How has Ralph ****ed you or anyone?

Give me a break. Ralph wants to win just as much, if not more than anyone else who loves the Bills.

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 10:48 AM
And what has Ralph Wilson done the past 10 years to say he is not trying to field a winner? How has Ralph ****ed you or anyone?

Give me a break. Ralph wants to win just as much, if not more than anyone else who loves the Bills.
If you are being serious then there's no point in even discussing this with you, you are clearly blind.

TacklingDummy
10-11-2007, 10:53 AM
If you are being serious then there's no point in even discussing this with you, you are clearly blind.

Thanks, didn't think you could answer it.

Historian
10-11-2007, 10:53 AM
. Remember the years he wouldnt pay Cribbs, Knox, Smerlas, Shane Nelson and Fergy in the early 80's? I do.

Don't for get Jerry Butler and Tom Cousineau.

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Thanks, didn't think you could answer it.
Look no further than the W-L over the past ten years, there's your answer. You should seriously change your user name to "SatisfiedWithMediocrity" it fits your personality perfectly.

TacklingDummy
10-11-2007, 10:58 AM
You should seriously change your user name to "SatisfiedWithMediocrity" it fits your personality perfectly.

If that's the case then I should be a JP fan. :up:

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 10:59 AM
If that's the case then I would be a JP fan. :up:
Instead you are a fan of a QB who is 1-2 and can't get it done when it matters against the elite teams of the league.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Yeah what an ******* I have been for not missing a home game in 7 years... :ill:

TacklingDummy
10-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Instead you are a fan of a QB who is 1-2 and can't get it done when it matters against the elite teams of the league.

1-1

Better than wanting a QB to come back in and be starter that has a 8-19 career record and hasn't gotten it done against any elite team in this league in 4 years.

Ingtar33
10-11-2007, 11:08 AM
He could have walked on the community at any time. He hasn't. We have a football team BECAUSE Ralph Wilson doesn't want more money.

End of Story.

no one in the buffalo area... has enough money to own and operate the bills.

you are smoking some nice stuff if you think there is a local owner who can afford the team.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Edwards is 1-2 man. They were winning after he came in.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 11:10 AM
He could have walked on the community at any time. He hasn't. We have a football team BECAUSE Ralph Wilson doesn't want more money.

End of Story.

you are smoking some nice stuff if you think there is a local owner who can afford the team.
Could a Group of local owners make it happen?

justasportsfan
10-11-2007, 11:12 AM

End of Story.

Unless you consider Rochester local then there's Golisano.

But I agree on your comment on Ralph. He has been the reason why there's even a team in buffalo but he's also been the reason why this franchis hasn't been successful.

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 11:18 AM
1-1

Better than wanting a QB to come back in and be starter that has a 8-19 career record and hasn't gotten it done against any elite team in this league in 4 years.
I know you're stuck with the mental capacity of a primate when it comes to football so I'll try and dumb it down for you.

Trent Edwards, the current starting QB for the Bills (who reside in Buffalo, New York) is a mere 1-2 when facing teams of the National Football League. He is 0-2 when playing teams who have been deemed elite based on the their current record.

J.P. Losman (J.P. is short for John Paul) who is currently an injured QB with the Buffalo Bills has failed to accomplish the same feat. Thus both QB's suck and neither would be starting on any other NFL team, so until one of them completes step one (defeating an elite team) they both suck and I go into every week with no confidence in either.

Jan Reimers
10-11-2007, 11:19 AM
According to Forbes, one of the Rich brothers is worth $2.5 Billion to Golisano's $1.7 B, and Jeremy Jacobs is worth $1.5 B. The other Rich brother - a Presbyterian minister - is also worth $1.5 B.

There's money, but there doesn't seem to be any interst - except perhaps for Golisano.

Ingtar33
10-11-2007, 11:20 AM
TG can't afford the team.

He might be a billionaire but he's not enough of a billionaire to make a serious bid.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 11:21 AM
According to Forbes, one of the Rich brothers is worth $2.5 Billion to Golisano's $1.7 B, and Jeremy Jacobs is worth $1.5 B. The other Rich brother - a Presbyterian minister - is also worth $1.5 B.

There's money, but there doesn't seem to be any interst - except perhaps for Golisano.
No one knows for sure about interest levels of anyone.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 11:21 AM
TG can't afford the team.

He might be a billionaire but he's not enough of a billionaire to make a serious bid.
How much of a Billionaire do you need to be?

Couldn't these guys come together?

Ingtar33
10-11-2007, 11:22 AM
look at it this way. of his apparent 2.5 bil worth... i bet most (probably 1.5-2 bil) of that is wrapped up in his controlling stake of Paychecks, the rest in property and investments.

it will probably take 0.8 to 1 billion to buy the bills, and probably the willingness to lose 10-40 mil per year.

I don't think he's worth enough to buy the team.

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 11:23 AM
As I've mentioned several times; according to local sources Mark Cuban is looking into buying an NFL team. I don't know if he would move the team but it would be interesting to have him as an owner.

Ingtar33
10-11-2007, 11:23 AM
look at the owners of nfl teams, they all pretty much are worth TENs if not Hundreds of Billions of dollars.

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 11:24 AM
look at the owners of nfl teams, they all pretty much are worth TENs if not Hundreds of Billions of dollars.
Bills = $850 million

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 11:24 AM
look at it this way. of his apparent 2.5 bil worth... i bet most (probably 1.5-2 bil) of that is wrapped up in his controlling stake of Paychecks, the rest in property and investments.

it will probably take 0.8 to 1 billion to buy the bills, and probably the willingness to lose 10-40 mil per year.

I don't think he's worth enough to buy the team.
Rich is the one with 2.5 Bil not TG.

Why the willingness to lose money? Are the Bills currently losing money? They aren't to my knowledge.

TacklingDummy
10-11-2007, 11:25 AM
I know you're stuck with the mental capacity of a primate when it comes to football so I'll try and dumb it down for you.

Trent Edwards, the current starting QB for the Bills (who reside in Buffalo, New York) is a mere 1-2 when facing teams of the National Football League. He is 0-2 when playing teams who have been deemed elite based on the their current record.

J.P. Losman (J.P. is short for John Paul) who is currently an injured QB with the Buffalo Bills has failed to accomplish the same feat. Thus both QB's suck and neither would be starting on any other NFL team, so until one of them completes step one (defeating an elite team) they both suck and I go into every week with no confidence in either.

1) So you think a back-up QB is as well prepared to play in a game as the starter is?

2) This goes back to chances. JP has had how many, Trent has had how many? When is enough enough? Why won't you allow Trent to have as much room to fail as you have allowed Losman?

justasportsfan
10-11-2007, 11:25 AM
.that's it? Just called my bank, I'm .2 billion short. Sorry :ill:

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 11:26 AM
HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS??? HUH?

The Richest man in the US is Bill Gates at 56Billion

mybills
10-11-2007, 11:26 AM
Ralph's cheapness saved Kevin Everett's life.

Ingtar33
10-11-2007, 11:28 AM
this is sort of like when whats-his name (Hamister i think) was being talked about for buying the sabres.

I remember at the time knowing, and stating to friends and relatives back in buffalo Hamister didn't have anywhere near enough money to buy the team.

They wanted to know why... i mean he was worth 500 mil.

The simple fact was, most of his equity was tied up in in his businesses. he couldn't afford to part with 1/5 of his net worth, and then take an annual loss.

to ask TG to part with 1/3 of his net worth is asking too much. he might be able to take a loan to finance part of it. but then the annual losses will be even more, as the team would be partly owned by a bank (likely several), and those lone payments would come out of the team's bottom line.

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 11:29 AM
1) So you think a back-up QB is as well prepared to play in a game as the starter is?

2) This goes back to chances. JP has had how many, Trent has had how many? When is enough enough? Why won't you allow Trent to have as much room to fail as you have allowed Losman?
Let him have his chances, I'm all for it. But I'm failing to see where you get this notion that he has already made a name for himself in the league, like he's already a proven winner. I seriously don't give two ****s who the starter is, I want W's, if Jauron thinks the person to give us the W's is Trent then please start him.

I would love nothing more than to see Edwards succeed, to finally end this stupid ass QB battle we've had going for the last ten years would be awesome.

Ingtar33
10-11-2007, 11:30 AM

You're right, 56bil, i stand corrected.

gr8slayer
No one is doubting Ralph the person, they are doubting Ralph the owner. He sucks.

Bulldog

I was just going to say the same thing. Hundreds of billions is a lot of god damn money. Are any of these owners from Saudi Arabia? If not, there's no way in hell they have that much money. An ownership group from this area could afford to buy the Bills, it's just a question of getting them all on the same page!

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 11:33 AM
You're right, 56bil, i stand corrected.
Hmm Gates doesn't own an NFL team.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 12:08 PM
BoB Rich Jr shows on Forbes Billionaire list of 2007 at 1.5 Billion.
Tom Golisano Shows on Forbes Billionaire list of 2007 at 2.0 Billion
Jeremy Jacobs Shows on Forbes Billionaire list of 2007 at 1.5 Billion

FOR REFERENCE
Jerral(Jerry) Jones Shows on Forbes Billionaire list of 2007 at 1.5 Billion
Daniel Snyder isn't even on the list as a Billionaire.

MORE REFERENCE.
George Steinbrenner Shows on Forbes Billionaire list of 2007 at 1.3 Billion

This pretty much blows that whole No one in Buffalo could afford the team right out of the water!

Here is a link to Forbes website!

http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19/richest-americans-forbes-lists-richlist07-cx_mm_0920rich_land.html

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 12:09 PM
I was just going to say the same thing. Hundreds of billions is a lot of god damn money. Are any of these owners from Saudi Arabia? If not, there's no way in hell they have that much money. An ownership group from this area could afford to buy the Bills, it's just a question of getting them all on the same page!
Gates is the richest man in the world at 56 Bil

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 12:09 PM
BoB Rich Jr shows on Forbes Billionaire list of 2007 at 1.5 Billion.
Tom Golisano Shows on Forbes Billionaire list of 2007 at 2.0 Billion
Jeremy Jacobs Shows on Forbes Billionaire list of 2007 at 1.5 Billion

FOR REFERENCE
Jerral(Jerry) Jones Shows on Forbes Billionaire list of 2007 at 1.5 Billion
Daniel Snyder isn't even on the list as a Billionaire.

MORE REFERENCE.
George Steinbrenner Shows on Forbes Billionaire list of 2007 at 1.3 Billion

This pretty much blows that whole No one in Buffalo could afford the team right out of the water!

Here is a link to Forbes website!

http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19/richest-americans-forbes-lists-richlist07-cx_mm_0920rich_land.html
Jerry is worth ten times that much, he just has it invested. That list is deceptive.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Jerry is worth ten times that much, he just it invested in other areas. That list is deceptive.
Well the same could be said for all of these guys right?

gr8slayer
Well the same could be said for all of these guys right?
No doubt about it.

mchurchfie
Tax writeoff.

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Tax writeoff.
:roflmao:

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Also this article states that it is NET WORTH! Meaning all investments as well.

Are you stating that Jerral Jones hides his money somewhere?

One billion dollars is no longer enough. The price of admission to this, the 25th anniversary edition of the Forbes 400, is $1.3 billion, up $300 million from last year. The collective net worth of the nation's mightiest plutocrats rose $290 billion to $1.54 trillion

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Also this article states that it is NET WORTH! Meaning all investments as well.

Are you stating that Jerral Jones hides his money somewhere?
According to some of the local papers here he is worth in excess of $10 billion as of July.

justasportsfan
10-11-2007, 12:13 PM
Strong (owned by TG) is now bigger than Kodak. TG is raking it in.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 12:13 PM
According to some of the local papers here he is worth in excess of $10 billion as of July.
Well then we could never accuse a local newspaper of actually checking their sources right... :shakeno:

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 12:14 PM
I am going to go with Forbes over the Dallas news on this one.

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Well then we could never accuse a local newspaper of actually checking their sources right... :shakeno:
Well the article was in reference to the ridiculous amount of money he fronted for the new stadium out of his own pocket.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Point is he isn't worth that much more(if anything at all) than any of these Buffalo Guys and he and Snyder are the poster boys for the new rich guard in the NFL. That is all I am trying to say.

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 12:21 PM
Point is he isn't worth that much more(if anything at all) than any of these Buffalo Guys and he and Snyder are the poster boys for the new rich guard in the NFL. That is all I am trying to say.
I went back and read the article, he and the owner of the Rangers are worth a combined $10 billion.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Ok So the owner of the Rangers is worth 8.5 Billion then. Hicks right?

gr8slayer
10-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Ok So the owner of the Rangers is worth 8.5 Billion then. Hicks right?
:shakeno:

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 12:32 PM
Thomas O. Hicks (born 1946 in Port Arthur, Texas), is a Dallas businessman. According to Forbes Magazine Tom Hicks has an estimated wealth of $1.3 Billion Dollars.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 12:32 PM
What is the newspapers source is all I am saying man. Wouldn't you think Forbes would be one of the foremost authorities on this issue?

TacklingDummy
10-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Gates is the richest man in the world at 56 Bil

That doesn't mean that Gates has any interest at all in buying the Bills. It's asinine to even think so.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 12:39 PM
That doesn't mean that Gates has any interest at all in buying the Bills. It's asinine to even think so.
Hey Check me out! I am read a random post and chime in without knowing what I am talking about guy!!!! :bf1:

justasportsfan
10-11-2007, 01:04 PM
Hey Check me out! I am read a random post and chime in without knowing what I am talking about guy!!!! :bf1:
for a second I thought you were Palladin warrior or one of my posts :phew:

HHURRICANE
10-11-2007, 01:28 PM
I hate even talking about this because it depresses the hell out of me. Is there in any of your opinions at least a slight chance a local group could purchase the team and keep them here?

I actually think that the sale of the team is out our control.

Golisano is a long shot and the only shot we have or, I may cry when I say this, Jeremy Jacobs.

I have to laugh when I hear Jim Kelly and Jack Kemp's names mentioned in the buying of this team. Jim Kelly's net worth is no better than about 200,000 individuals down here in ATL.

sdbillsfan2
10-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Ok ..here's my idea....All those who would like to see the Bills stay in Buffalo and get an owner who WILL turn them into a winner. ,listen up .
If Mark Cuban can do for Buffalo what he did for the mavs . I say approach him. If Ralph is willing to sit back and do nothing , maybe we ought to introduce Ralphie boy to the newest gunslinger, Mark Cuban.If it makes financial sense to Cuban , I'm sure he'd find the money if he doesn't have enough .
How do you get him interested ? Simple ..email mark Cuban c/o the Mavs
and simple say " Mark Save our beloved Bills cuz we BILLIEVE you can "
If he get 100,000 emails from fans, I think you'd have to agree he'd look into it.
TIME TO TAKE THIS TEAM INTO OUR OWN HANDS !
heck I know plenty of Charger fans who would hate Mark Cuban owning the Bills.. Imagine how the Pats, fins and Jerry Jones would react !!!
I say it's worth the two seconds it takes to send an email.
Call me crazy , but what's it hurt to try ? Ralph Dies first, we're all screwed. If we find Ralph a buyer , believe me, he'll reconsider his stand on not selling. He , might even Take mark on as a limited partner until he takes his dirt nap !
Mark's blog addy---http://www.blogmaverick.com/

TacklingDummy
10-11-2007, 01:59 PM

I read them all. Thank you very much, Cory.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Corey

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2007, 02:40 PM
And when did anyone infer Gates would buy the Bills?

DynaPaul
10-11-2007, 03:30 PM

I sure that's what the Cincinnati and Arizona fans have been saying for many years about their owners.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-11-2007, 05:11 PM
what about Bob Rich Jr. he lives in Buffalo :question: It has been said that he wants to buy the Bills once Ralph Wilson dies. He's the owner of the Buffalo Bisons and he would keep the Bills in Buffalo also he's very close to Jim Kelly so I've heard and Kelly has said that he would do everything in his power to keep this team here.

SABURZFAN
10-11-2007, 06:57 PM

of course he does.and he wants to do it $15-20 million under the cap every year too.the slumlord doesn't even want to shell out the money for a decent HC.i'll even go so far as to say that he got Marv Levy for a hometown discount.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Good luck with that. Most of the owners want the team out of Buffalo. All roads go through them. Far too many people seem to think that Goodell has more authority than he does. Goodell owns nothing. The owners more or less own the league.

Enjoy the twilight years of your Bills.

Sad, oh so very sad.

OK, where do you get your information from?

I cannot see any way the NFL wants to gamble on this area and moving a team out of the area. You have a region that is in the top 5 in television ratings each and every week, and that is also when the Bills aren't playing. This region continually beats LA in the ratings, sometimes NY and Boston. You also have fans that even if they don't sell out, they have better attendance than a lot of teams. The only thing this region doesn't have it corporate strength or big names, if that is the case, then I would agree with you. But if the Bills move you are taking a gamble that the region from Cleveland, north of PIttsburgh, to Albany is going to continue to support a league that pulled the rug out from underneath them. I know I would be one to never watch the NFL again and I would have to assume that I am not the only one.

ratso
10-12-2007, 09:14 AM
Why not seller financing? That way the new owner floats money to the old owner and the old owner then floats that money to the kids through an s-corp that can take massive deductions and losses thus avoiding the inheritance and income penalty. This transaction is done every day and would be a zit on the ass of life in the business world. $800 million? Please. There are companies twice the size that are bought and sold every day

Is he dumb enough to have us believe this is the first time an owner of a company has had this problem? He wants to make it sound like this is a confusing transaction that has alot of parts. The billionaires listed in previous e-mails along with some Buffalo Bills Alumni have the adequae liquidity as well as collateral that a bank would more than be happy to take as well as the asset being purchased. An NFL team what is more secure than that???????

Gunzlingr
10-12-2007, 12:30 PM
As I've mentioned several times; according to local sources Mark Cuban is looking into buying an NFL team. I don't know if he would move the team but it would be interesting to have him as an owner.

Maybe they could move them to Dallas so you can have them in the same city as your favorite team.

THATHURMANATOR
10-12-2007, 12:36 PM
I would LOVE Mark Cuban as an Owner if he would keep the team here. That guy wants to win!

gr8slayer
10-12-2007, 01:22 PM
Maybe they could move them to Dallas so you can have them in the same city as your favorite team.
Get over it and get a life.....

THATHURMANATOR
10-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Yeah Gunz!!!