PDA

View Full Version : How deep does the Abyss go if we lose to Baltimore W/ JP's at the helm??

Mitchy moo
10-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Will it be Flutie VS Johnson again, minus the autism jokes?

Jan Reimers
10-11-2007, 04:52 PM
I seriously think we lose to Baltimore no matter who is at the helm. Their defense is vicious.

And how about if it's Edwards who stinks up the joint?

Mitchy moo
10-11-2007, 04:56 PM
I seriously think we lose to Baltimore no matter who is at the helm. Their defense is vicious.

If TE is the starter for Baltimore with a healthy / ready to go JP, JP never sees the field again anyways, so it will not matter. The coaches know they need a direction to go and flip flopping is not a direction, it's a last resort.

P.S. If TE starts, we win.

Jan Reimers
10-11-2007, 05:05 PM
If TE is the starter for Baltimore with a healthy / ready to go JP, JP never sees the field again anyways, so it will not matter.
It will matter if TE loses our last 11 games.

I'm neither a TE basher nor as strong a JP supporter as I once was. I just think that it's premature to pin all of our hopes on a guy who has played all of three games. TE is cool and poised with respectable numbers, and not many points on the board to show for it.

Mitchy moo
10-11-2007, 05:37 PM
It will matter if TE loses our last 11 games.

I'm neither a TE basher nor as strong a JP supporter as I once was. I just think that it's premature to pin all of our hopes on a guy who has played all of three games. TE is cool and poised with respectable numbers, and not many points on the board to show for it.

JP has not many points as well and is not cool & poised, so what's that leave??

SABURZFAN
10-11-2007, 06:19 PM

quoting the Lickers........

"he's just a Rookie."

YardRat
10-11-2007, 06:44 PM
The fans will boo JP. I don't think they are ready to boo Edwards yet.

trapezeus
10-11-2007, 07:19 PM

I think this is the real question. if jp loses, and loses badly. it's over. we all know he's on a short rope. Edwards on the other hand is going to get some free passes, but if he really stinks it up with a few interceptions, no ability to sustain a drive, bad reads, etc....Then it's a controversy.

JP not playing well against baltimore will not cause a controversy.

raphael120
10-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Wait, it can get lower?

Michael82
10-12-2007, 12:59 AM
The fans will boo JP. I don't think they are ready to boo Edwards yet.
then you don't know the fans. If the coaches start Edwards and he sucks against the Ravens, the fans won't be afraid to boo him. :::

Slim
10-12-2007, 01:18 AM
Will it be Flutie VS Johnson again, minus the autism jokes?

You werent around for Flutie Vs Johnson Skooby.

jamze132
10-12-2007, 03:49 AM
I still think it's JPs to lose. I think he will get a couple more games but if he plays the same way he did before he got hurt, it will be the last of him in Buffalo.

Michael82
10-12-2007, 05:33 AM
I still think it's JPs to lose. I think he will get a couple more games but if he plays the same way he did before he got hurt, it will be the last of him in Buffalo.
Good post! :hi5:

YardRat
10-12-2007, 05:38 AM
then you don't know the fans. If the coaches start Edwards and he sucks against the Ravens, the fans won't be afraid to boo him. :::

Edwards is still on his honeymoon. If the fans boo the offense and Edwards is playing, they'll be ranting on Fairchild, the o-line, Jauron, etc...Not the QB.

If JP is on the field, they'll boo him. I stand by my comment.

mybills
10-12-2007, 07:17 AM
Hey SAB, for all the times you say "Licker"
This TRENTARD quote makes up for it.

P.S. If TE starts, we win.

Skooby's got a crystal ball. :chuckle:

HHURRICANE
10-12-2007, 07:30 AM
I love the name of this thread.

DraftBoy
10-12-2007, 08:10 AM
Wait why can we not still use the autism jokes? I saved all those from back during the first board crusade. Damnit!!

jamze132
10-12-2007, 08:38 AM
Wait why can we not still use the autism jokes? I saved all those from back during the first board crusade. Damnit!!
Seriously, are autism jokes really funny? I doubt they're funny to any parent who has an autistic kid and deals with it everyday. Studies show that 1 in 150 kids now-a-days have some level of autism. That means that there are people on this site who's kids are autistic, to possibly include the guy typing this now. (tests aren't complete yet)

DraftBoy
10-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Seriously, are autism jokes really funny? I doubt they're funny to any parent who has an autistic kid and deals with it everyday. Studies show that 1 in 150 kids now-a-days have some level of autism. That means that there are people on this site who's kids are autistic, to possibly include the guy typing this now. (tests aren't complete yet)

I was kidding around chill out. My nephew is autistic

Pride
10-12-2007, 10:05 AM
Skooby, stop making threads that simply regurgitate what you've already said in 40 other threads. You're annoying the hell out of us!

On top of that... the only one around here trying to start a QB controversy... is you!

Get some new material, cause you're getting old.

Mitchy moo
10-12-2007, 01:35 PM
I was kidding around chill out. My nephew is autistic

So is one of mine. My brother said there are levels of autism and many people are never diagnosed. It's just not a funny subject.

Mitchy moo
10-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Skooby, stop making threads that simply regurgitate what you've already said in 40 other threads. You're annoying the hell out of us!

On top of that... the only one around here trying to start a QB controversy... is you!

Get some new material, cause you're getting old.

In my mind there is no controversy. Just ask yourself if the voices in your head are wrong?