PDA

View Full Version : They're going to hold off on a QB decision as long as they can.

im4bflo
10-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Right now, the Ravens don't know who to prepare for,
and I think the BILLS want it that way.
Not a bad idea.

Mitchy moo
10-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Not a bad idea.

Your giving them way too much credit here, their not that smart. It takes a mind to play mind games, remember??

casdhf
10-11-2007, 07:01 PM
I agree to a point. Both QBs bring something different to the table. Preparing for both make the Ravens come up with 2 game plans.

im4bflo
10-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Your giving them way too much credit here, their not that smart. It takes a mind to play mind games, remember??

yeah, I didn't read that anywhere, I just figured it might be a good reason :idunno:

YardRat
10-11-2007, 07:06 PM
I agree to a point. Both QBs bring something different to the table. Preparing for both make the Ravens come up with 2 game plans.

I disagree. The Raven's game plan against the Bills will be the same everybody's run against us over the last 2-3 seasons, and it won't matter who the QB is. Stuff the run, protect against the deep ball, and make the QB try to beat you with the intermediate passing game.

JP has shown he can't master the middle routes since '05, and they'll take their chances with Edwards because he's a rookie.

Mitchy moo
10-11-2007, 07:12 PM
I disagree. The Raven's game plan against the Bills will be the same everybody's run against us over the last 2-3 seasons, and it won't matter who the QB is. Stuff the run, protect against the deep ball, and make the QB try to beat you with the intermediate passing game.

JP has shown he can't master the middle routes since '05, and they'll take their chances with Edwards because he's a rookie.

It will be their downfall.

Philagape
10-11-2007, 07:23 PM
With this team's receivers, it doesn't matter who the QB is.

JJamezz
10-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Not a bad idea.

2 things..

I don't exactly think the Raven's D is shaking in their boots at the thought of defending either one of our QB's...

And second, they have a game this week, so I'm thinking they're probably focused on St. Louis right now...