PDA

View Full Version : we could be tied for last in the division by Monday

OpIv37
10-12-2007, 08:23 AM
the Jets play the Eagles and the Fish play the Browns. Both are very winnable games for our division rivals.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Does it really matter? When you are 1-4, and the division leader is 5-0 and the AFC wildcard is not a realistic possibility, who cares?

A bad team is a bad team. The fact that we are not already last in the division with a 1-4 record is more of a fluke than us being 2nd in our division as of today.

OpIv37
10-12-2007, 08:34 AM
I'd just like to think that we're at least better than the Jets and the Dolphins. At least now, we can look at the standings and after that feeling of depression fades a little, we can point and laugh at the Fish and New Jersey B.

MikeInRoch
10-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Winnable, yes - but I certainly would make either of out division rivals a favorite in their game.

jamze132
10-12-2007, 08:44 AM
I'd just like to think that we're at least better than the Jets and the Dolphins. At least now, we can look at the standings and after that feeling of depression fades a little, we can point and laugh at the Fish and New Jersey B.
I would laugh at them for being worse than we were too but people are already talking about NE's magic number! WTF? What has the AFC East became? Very Sad.

OpIv37
10-12-2007, 08:46 AM
I would laugh at them for being worse than we were too but people are already talking about NE's magic number! WTF? What has the AFC East became? Very Sad.

yeah, it makes me sick to my stomach- NE is by far the class of our division (in terms of football talent- they're still classless douchebags by every other measure).