• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

we could be tied for last in the division by Monday

the Jets play the Eagles and the Fish play the Browns. Both are very winnable games for our division rivals.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • DaBillzAhDaShiznit
    • May 2004

Re: we could be tied for last in the division by Monday

Does it really matter? When you are 1-4, and the division leader is 5-0 and the AFC wildcard is not a realistic possibility, who cares?

A bad team is a bad team. The fact that we are not already last in the division with a 1-4 record is more of a fluke than us being 2nd in our division as of today.
    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
    --Leo Durocher

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I'd just like to think that we're at least better than the Jets and the Dolphins. At least now, we can look at the standings and after that feeling of depression fades a little, we can point and laugh at the Fish and New Jersey B.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MikeInRoch
        • Sep 2003

Winnable, yes - but I certainly would make either of out division rivals a favorite in their game.
        "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
          I'd just like to think that we're at least better than the Jets and the Dolphins. At least now, we can look at the standings and after that feeling of depression fades a little, we can point and laugh at the Fish and New Jersey B.
          I would laugh at them for being worse than we were too but people are already talking about NE's magic number! WTF? What has the AFC East became? Very Sad.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
            I would laugh at them for being worse than we were too but people are already talking about NE's magic number! WTF? What has the AFC East became? Very Sad.
            yeah, it makes me sick to my stomach- NE is by far the class of our division (in terms of football talent- they're still classless douchebags by every other measure).
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
            X