PDA

View Full Version : NFL Rushing Leaders, 4 Former/Current Bills in Top 13!

Patrick76777
10-12-2007, 10:05 AM
2. Travis Henry
3. Willis McGahee
12. Marshawn
13 Sammy Morris

Depressing.

LtBillsFan66
10-12-2007, 10:08 AM
Still depressing, but looking at it per game:
4 Travis Henry
7 W. McGahee
16 M. Lynch
17 Sammy Morris

jdbillsfan
10-12-2007, 10:14 AM
2. Travis Henry
3. Willis McGahee
12. Marshawn
13 Sammy Morris

Depressing.

I am happy with our guy, so I am not too depressed. The way Henry is going, it doesn't look like he is going to be up there too long.

scott51
10-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Yeah, I definately wouldn't complain too much. If didn't have Marshaun Lynch, then yes, I would be a bit depressed. I can honestly say I am happy with the RB we have, we just need to use him more!

Pinkerton Security
10-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Yeah, I definately wouldn't complain too much. If didn't have Marshaun Lynch, then yes, I would be a bit depressed. I can honestly say I am happy with the RB we have, we just need to use him more!

yes indeed, he dropped a couple passes monday night but we need to throw the brother some screens so he can use his elusiveness? why the hell do we run screens to royal, other than the fact that the D is not expecting it, ever?

Patrick76777
10-12-2007, 10:34 AM

I am happy with our guy, so I am not too depressed. The way Henry is going, it doesn't look like he is going to be up there too long.

I guess I just see it as wasting draft picks. Let's not give up on Lynch too soon.

scott51
10-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Travis Henry had problems holding on to the football, Willis McGahee wouldn't give it his all on every down, and I really don't remember why Sammy was let go other than he didn't fit our schemes. I really think we have the best RB out of that group in Lynch!

EDS
10-12-2007, 01:04 PM
If nothing else, this just makes me more depressed about the sorry state of the Bills offensive line for the past 10 years. Henry is the only guy who was able to run effectively for the Bills.

Confused
10-12-2007, 01:41 PM
mcgahee is gonna hose us next week. man that sux. I fully see it happening. was really counting on the Poz to re-bend that knee of Wills'.

justasportsfan
10-12-2007, 02:24 PM
this OL sucks at runblocking. Inspite of their size, they aren't pushing teams around and opening holes for Lynch. McNally has no excuses this season. He wasn't given scrubs. I do understand that it takes time to gel but time is running out especially when guys Like Adrian Peterson is lighting it up.

RockStar36
10-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Normally I would agree but after last week I'm not so sure Willis will have a good day against this team. Seriously, if the Bills aren't completely jacked on every side of the ball to hammer Baltimore than there is a serious problem.

Mitchy moo
10-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Normally I would agree but after last week I'm not so sure Willis will have a good day against this team. Seriously, if the Bills aren't completely jacked on every side of the ball to hammer Baltimore than there is a serious problem.

I agree, I think they are going to send WM packing.

djjimkelly
10-12-2007, 09:11 PM
i think what this shows more then anything is that we draft well refuse to keep players. see the CB position and get rid of players instead of hiring one serious coach to pull this **** together

djjimkelly
10-12-2007, 09:12 PM
this OL sucks at runblocking. Inspite of their size, they aren't pushing teams around and opening holes for Lynch. McNally has no excuses this season. He wasn't given scrubs. I do understand that it takes time to gel but time is running out especially when guys Like Adrian Peterson is lighting it up.

to be quite honest i dont think we suck at run blocking we dont run a real offense and basically announce run or pass so we dont know what we have.

HAMMER
10-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Pat makes the important point here. We have wasted a handful of high picks, if we had just stuck with Henry we would have two 1st round picks filling other holes. It is not the way to build a winner.