PDA

View Full Version : What players will be back on the field after the bye week?

NC-BILLS44
10-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Denney
Wire
Losman
Leonard
Butler
Youboty

Is there anyone else I'm missing?

Bruce is Loose
10-12-2007, 02:55 PM
So who notable will still be out...
Price, Everett, Whittle, Poz, Ko

Granted they are all out for the year (not sure whats up with Whittle?) but thats a much better list than we have had the last few weeks.

Michael82
10-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Wow...maybe we are getting healthy just in time. Some of those guys will make a huge difference. I know that Denney and Wire will definitely be big additions to the special teams. :up: I'm not sure about Leonhard, he did a good job when he was in...but I also like the way that George Wilson did this week. Butler was definitely missed, as Duke Preston SUCKS! Once Butler went down, I knew our Offense was headed for trouble. :ill: Youboty will come back and probably be our nickel or dime back. Greer has the starting spot locked up. And then there's Losman...while Edwards has done a good job for a rookie, he's still too green. I also am NOT ready to give up on JP Losman yet. So I think he'll be the starter and will show us that he's not going down without a big fight first. I also look for him to call his own plays, if he sees Fairchild is trying to **** up again. :D

G. Host
10-13-2007, 04:21 PM
I also look for him to call his own plays, if he sees Fairchild is trying to **** up again. :D

Losman is as likely to call his plays as likely as you being able to determine what is on sale at Wegmans, probably less. Losman's decision abilities under pressure have not been sharp.

Yasgur's Farm
10-13-2007, 04:44 PM
I also look for him to call his own plays, if he sees Fairchild is trying to **** up again. :DI think Losman needs to be this bold (ala Jim Kelly), but I think the circumstances of him being vulnerable due to the "contoversy" will divert this action for a couple weeks.

YardRat
10-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Hopefully Butler will be back. Preston should be looking for a job next year.

PECKERWOOD
10-13-2007, 09:22 PM
Youboty and Denney are definately tremendous boosts. I like Butler when he is healthy but it just seems that he is injured every other play.

Goobylal
10-13-2007, 09:48 PM
I'd also like to see JP call his own plays. Fairchild's suck.

And really, what is the worst that can happen to him? He gets cut? Yeah, that would be a real shame for him.

jamze132
10-14-2007, 05:10 AM
I wouldn't call any of these players "tremendous boosts" with the exception of Brad Butler due to the fact that Duke Preston is an oxygen theaf only!

It's not like we are getting pro bowlers back from injury, we are getting second string guys on 30 other teams in the NFL back.