PDA

View Full Version : FO Marketing?

trapezeus
10-12-2007, 03:52 PM
This isn't to be sarcastic, but when will the FO and Levy/Wilson think about making a coaching change. National pundits all agree that coaching lost this game, Two games were we lead for all but 1 second, A track record of losing, and a lot of gritty players who showed us that maybe a cash to cap payroll system can work. They just need the guidance.

Also, it seems business wise, and expensive/talented coach, actually would cost much less in the long run. You pay a head coach $1-2MM to come here, currently. and as it looks more and more incapable of producing a winner, the level of talent you can bring here gets worse and worse. the only way to get someone good, is to bring in a relatively expensive coach. that sells the seats, and it brings players in who may be willing to take a reasonable contract on the ability to win a championship. The current economic thinking at 1BD seems flawed.

PECKERWOOD
10-12-2007, 07:24 PM
I like it.

YardRat
10-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Unless the season tanks totally into the ****ter, I'd expect the coaches to stay through the season.

Don't get your hopes up.

trapezeus
10-13-2007, 10:31 AM
but why? coaches who haven't played their way out of wins are on the hot seat. it makes no sense to me.

why not just threaten it. seems like the players like jauron. maybe that pushes them to step it up for him "wayne Fontes" style.

jamze132
10-14-2007, 05:26 AM
I might like my boss a whole bunch, but it doesn't mean I don't think he's a complete idiot.