PDA

View Full Version : Okay, this is nit-picky...

MikeInRoch
10-12-2007, 06:46 PM
The O only actually got the ball on *4* turnovers.

3 points off of them still sucks.

ParanoidAndroid
10-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Actually, the Bills' offense scored zero points off of turnovers. The lone field goal came after a Dallas kickoff. The drive was nice, lasting 8:43 but a TD would have made it great.

TacklingDummy
10-12-2007, 08:41 PM
Recovering the onside kick would have been even better.

Michael82
10-13-2007, 10:37 AM
Recovering the onside would have been even better.
If Coy Wire was in there, our special teams captain, I bet we would have recoved the onside kick.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-13-2007, 10:45 AM
Actually, the Bills' offense scored zero points off of turnovers. The lone field goal came after a Dallas kickoff. The drive was nice, lasting 8:43 but a TD would have made it great.

Right, Lindell missed a field goal that was the result of an interception.

acehole
10-13-2007, 11:19 AM

Yes I can't believe that JP Losman has to go.......err wait he wasnt playing.

Who was at qb again?...Oh Yea.

YardRat
10-13-2007, 11:41 AM
The only significant difference, at this point, between having Edwards or Losman under center has been the ability to sustain drives slightly better, and a marked improvement in time of possession. That's a step in the right direction, IMO, and the points will come.

camelcowboy
10-13-2007, 12:47 PM
If Coy Wire was in there, our special teams captain, I bet we would have recoved the onside kick. I think losman should play special teams

G. Host
10-13-2007, 04:17 PM
If Coy Wire was in there, our special teams captain, I bet we would have recoved the onside kick.

I think the injuries in general have hurt special teams. Whether Wire would have recovered it depends on what position he was in at time but it was a strange lineup for a possible onside kick.

ParanoidAndroid
10-13-2007, 04:55 PM
The only significant difference, at this point, between having Edwards or Losman under center has been the ability to sustain drives slightly better, and a marked improvement in time of possession. That's a step in the right direction, IMO, and the points will come.

A nearly 9-minute drive against a good defense...? You might be able to say that. He throws for first downs when we need it. Losman has trouble finding receivers on 3rd down.

Jan Reimers
10-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Neither Losman nor Edwards has put many points on the board so far this season.

I think the QB race is still wide open.

DraftBoy
10-13-2007, 06:56 PM
I think we'll be brining in a developmental prospect (like a Josh Johnson, Ricky Santos) to sit for a year or two and see if Edwards or Losman can do anything consistently and win us games.

SABURZFAN
10-13-2007, 07:06 PM
The O only actually got the ball on *4* turnovers.

3 points off of them still sucks.

any way you look at it,it stills stinks. :down:

jamze132
10-14-2007, 05:22 AM
Fairchild is the root of the problem, not JP, Trent, or Craig.