PDA

View Full Version : Brennan Is Looking Like Crap....

gr8slayer
10-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Anyone else watching the game? He doesn't look like a Heisman Trophy candidate. I know he has a ton of yards but he also has three INT's and has had sixty attempts so his yardage is a bit inflated. He just doesn't look like he has "it" so far.......

DraftBoy
10-12-2007, 10:33 PM
One of the best CBs in the country is playing on the opposite side of Brennan in Dwight Lowery, I have not been watching but I know he did grab one of Brennan's now 4 interceptions.

Brenna fell on my Mid-Season Rankings of the QB's and with performances like this will continue to fall

gr8slayer
10-12-2007, 11:00 PM
One of the best CBs in the country is playing on the opposite side of Brennan in Dwight Lowery, I have not been watching but I know he did grab one of Brennan's now 4 interceptions.

Brenna fell on my Mid-Season Rankings of the QB's and with performances like this will continue to fall
He's doing somewhat better now at the end of the game. I guess to Brennan's credit the weather is not really ideal for passing but damn, they have passed 70 freaking times thus far.

I haven't noticed much of Lowery.

gr8slayer
10-12-2007, 11:02 PM
I think that Harrell is a better system QB than is Brennan.

gr8slayer
10-12-2007, 11:06 PM
What really blows my mind is how guys like Crabtree aren't mentioned as Heisman candidates, the guy has 17 freaking TD receptions and we're barely half way through the season.

DraftBoy
10-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Crabtree has scary numbers so far...as for Lowery, Brennan and Hawaii have really been staying away from him and if they go to him they keep it short.

BILLSROCK1212
10-13-2007, 08:17 PM
BRennan's decision to return to college looks really bad now but Hawaii is undefeated so maybe it won't be 100% bad but I don't see him as the 1st or 2nd rounder he could've been last year

PECKERWOOD
10-13-2007, 10:10 PM
My old man used to always say: "Son, it ain't about how ya start, it's about how ya finish."

There is just something about this Brennan kid that I like. :idunno:

gr8slayer
10-13-2007, 10:12 PM
My old man used to always say: "Son, it ain't about how ya start, it's about how ya finish."

There is just something about this Brennan kid that I like. :idunno:
Well from a statistics standpoint it's hard not to look good when you're thrown seventy times a game.

SABURZFAN
10-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Well from a statistics standpoint it's hard not to look good when you're thrown seventy times a game.

those stats look like they're for two games,not one.

PECKERWOOD
10-14-2007, 02:53 PM

Actually it could go either way, it depends on what kind of game you are having. It could bolster your stats for the better or for the worst. Also, to be frank it shows that Hawaaii really has faith in this kid otherwise why would they put the ball in his hands for 70+ snaps?

DraftBoy
10-14-2007, 06:18 PM
They lack a running game of any kind is one reason but they do have a ton of faith in him also

Mr. Pink
10-15-2007, 11:26 AM
Also remember Brennan is still nursing an injured right ankle.