Sabres 7-5
damn, I almost hit it on the head. :doh:

:jig:

PUCKER
10-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Final score:

Sabs 7
Caps 3

Congrats to chubluv and Immortal Corruptor for being the closest.

UPDATED STANDINGS

Eb 1
JD SabreFan 1
chubluv 1
Immortal Corruptor 1
Mikey82 1

PUCKER
10-13-2007, 11:36 PM
I know Mikey was within 2 goals of total scored like chub and IC,but he went 2 over. They were 2 under. :couch:

Michael82
10-14-2007, 12:39 AM
I know Mikey was within 2 goals of total scored like chub and IC,but he went 2 over. They were 2 under. :couch:
oh come on! I should get a point for hitting the Sabres score on the nose. How do you give them a point for being 2 under for the Sabres score, but on the nose for the Caps? That's not right. :mad:

We were all within 2.

PUCKER
10-14-2007, 01:54 AM
oh come on! I should get a point for hitting the Sabres score on the nose. How do you give them a point for being 2 under for the Sabres score, but on the nose for the Caps? That's not right. :mad:

We were all within 2.

OMG...YOU ACT LIKE IM PURPOSELY CHEATING YOU OUT OF A POINT! IM TRYING TO BE FAIR,BUT I CANT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY. DONT GET PISSY WITH ME!!! :mad:

YOU FRIGGIN PEOPLE ARE NEVER HAPPY!!! ALL I HEAR ABOUT IS COMPLAINING WHEN THE THREADS ARE POSTED,CHANGE THE POINTS,ETC,ETC!!!!

IF YOURE ALL GOING TO COMPLAIN,THEN DO THE F**KING THREADS YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!

Michael82
10-14-2007, 10:31 AM
OMG...YOU ACT LIKE IM PURPOSELY CHEATING YOU OUT OF A POINT! IM TRYING TO BE FAIR,BUT I CANT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY. DONT GET PISSY WITH ME!!! :mad:

YOU FRIGGIN PEOPLE ARE NEVER HAPPY!!! ALL I HEAR ABOUT IS COMPLAINING WHEN THE THREADS ARE POSTED,CHANGE THE POINTS,ETC,ETC!!!!

All I'm saying is...if the guys who were 2 less for the Sabres score won, then then ones who was 2 more than the Capitals should win. It's only fair. Unless there was a specific rule about if u got over, you lose...which there wasn't.

For the record, I think you do a great job with these threads...but I do feel that I'm getting screwed out of it, especially when u consider that I hit the important score (Sabres) on the nose! No one else did. :::

BlackMetalNinja
10-14-2007, 01:40 PM

You're trying to be fair by changing the rules? It's never been under and not over before, either was always fine. They were all 2 points off, they should all get a point.

And if it bothers you so much that people are pointing out that you're not consistent, than don't run the damn threads anymore, pretty simple concept.

I swear to God some people take this message board way too f'n seriously.

PUCKER
10-14-2007, 03:08 PM
All I'm saying is...if the guys who were 2 less for the Sabres score won, then then ones who was 2 more than the Capitals should win. It's only fair. Unless there was a specific rule about if u got over, you lose...which there wasn't.

For the record, I think you do a great job with these threads...but I do feel that I'm getting screwed out of it, especially when u consider that I hit the important score (Sabres) on the nose! No one else did. :::

You're trying to be fair by changing the rules? It's never been under and not over before, either was always fine. They were all 2 points off, they should all get a point.

And if it bothers you so much that people are pointing out that you're not consistent, than don't run the damn threads anymore, pretty simple concept.

I swear to God some people take this message board way too f'n seriously.

Like I said,you can all do the f**king threads yourselves since youre soooooooooo great...you can all screw yourselves because Im done trying to please everyone here.

SabreEleven
10-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Actually Mikey is right...He get's the win also. It was never over or under the score...just how far one was away from it. It is the way we did it last year. Relax, Pucker. Is Zapper on the rag this week?

BlackMetalNinja
10-14-2007, 06:14 PM
Like I said,you can all do the f**king threads yourselves since youre soooooooooo great...you can all screw yourselves because Im done trying to please everyone here.

Well, so far it's everybody against you in terms of how we've always done it. And where the **** did I say I was so great? I already told you, if you don't like the criticism, stop doing the threads... it really is that ****ing simple. You constantly get so bent out of shape over things done and said on this board it's ridiculous.

You think the world is going to come to an end if there is no Sabres lucky picks and 3 stars thread on a message board????

BlackMetalNinja
10-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Look, I'm not trying to be an ******* about this, I just don't get why you tend to go off on people for no reason on here Pucker. We understand it's work and not fun to put up those threads, and we appreciate that you do it.

Trust me I know what it's like around here when you put in work and the only feedback you tend to get is negative.

But if you're going to run a contest of some sort, you need to be consistent with the rules, and that was all that was asked of you.

If you feel it's too much for you, or you don't want to put up with the criticism, I'd suggest you stop doing it.