PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans multiplying like flies!

John from Hemet
07-16-2002, 02:53 PM
So much so that they have to make another web site..:)

I dont know about all of you...but I am totally phyched for the start of training camp.

It was always my contention last year that we would have been much better had we not gotten bitten so hard by the injury bug....particularly the Sam Cowart injury...just KILLED US

but our draft last year was awesome...and it well may go down as the best one in bills history before it is all said and done...Clements, Schrobel, Henry, Jennings, Spoon, Driver, Robertson......

The 2 positives of last were:

a. The learning curve on these young guys were greatly accelerated....and the biggest jump in production in football players is from their 1st to 2nd year

b. We would have had NO CHANCE at Mike WIlliams had we not stunk....Mike Williams was the right pick..and he is going to be in the pro bowl..and a regular there....very soon.....Rueben, Jennings, Williams....I see a return to prominance for our offensive line.......

GOD BLESS OUR BILLS

Player6600
07-16-2002, 02:57 PM
I hope we're not muliplying like fruit flies because the expectancy of living is 24 hours

Rude American
07-16-2002, 03:04 PM
Fruit flies make great pets.

John from Hemet
07-16-2002, 03:05 PM
Hey Rude....

And no posting of pics pretending to be some hot girl...OK...:)

Now if there are any hot girls that want to post their picks....well...that is entirely a different story

The Shadow
07-16-2002, 03:23 PM
Absolutely my friend. Cowart was the glue that might have held that young defense together. When he left chaos reigned. New defense with a new attitude this year...can't wait!

Now if we could only add another veteran DT and/or DE...we would be lethal!!!

SactoBillFan
07-16-2002, 03:24 PM
John,

Just so Laker fans don't multiply like that. LOL

Go Bills!!!!

lordofgun
07-16-2002, 03:24 PM
As much as I can't wait for this year, I REALLY can't wait for 2003!!!

SoCalBillsFan
07-16-2002, 03:29 PM
agreed log

John from Hemet
07-16-2002, 03:30 PM
hardy har har Sacto...

As I rub our latest trophy...he he he...:)

SactoBillFan
07-16-2002, 03:33 PM
Oh, congrats by the way, ouch

Go Bills!!!!

John from Hemet
07-16-2002, 03:41 PM
You guys gave us a real scare that is for sure...

Lov ya Robert Horry

Cntrygal
07-16-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by John from Hemet
Hey Rude....

And no posting of pics pretending to be some hot girl...OK...:)

Now if there are any hot girls that want to post their picks....well...that is entirely a different story

I'm really excited about the season too!! I can't wait.
The guys won't post my pic. for me. :( It was my avatar over at bbi and they said that it was too "distracting". :rolleyes:

John from Hemet
07-16-2002, 07:31 PM
Oh come on now guys...let the girl post her stuff...:)