PDA

View Full Version : If Bledsoe never got hurt........

Mitchy moo
10-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Would NE have actually won the SB in 2001 ??

Remember who won the MVP that year??

Remember what NE record was in 2000??

Mitchy moo
10-13-2007, 05:13 PM
I'll give you some hints about the second part. He came onto the field and showed he had so much more poise than Drew and never left it.

Wanna bet many fans we're really torn & wanted Drew back just because he got hurt and lost his job?? Do you consider the wiser choice was made now after looking back?

This is the NFL, not high school. Field the best team every week or lose.

</PRE>

</PRE>

TacklingDummy
10-13-2007, 05:14 PM
Mo Lewis?

Yasgur's Farm
10-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Do you believe Edwards is Brady?

Novacane
10-13-2007, 05:25 PM
He does not have to be Brady to be better than Losman.

Yasgur's Farm
10-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Another example of hating a Bills player.

Yasgur's Farm
10-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Skooby... you gonna do a Skooby rule QB passing yard pool... I believe I still put more faith in Edwards for my 500 fake dollars than any other Trent trencher... Including yourself.

Novacane
10-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Another example of hating a Bills player.

You have no room to talk. From reading your posts I'm under the impression you hate Edwards.

Yasgur's Farm
10-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Show me a post where I didn't root for Edwards to succeed.
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=136232

FlyingDutchman
10-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Skoob why is there a minimum of 5 threads started by you at any given time on this board?

Inetpub
10-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Skoob why is there a minimum of 5 threads started by you at any given time on this board?
lol. aint that the truth.

I think skooby just sits at his desk pondering dumb questions. Why is the sky as blue as a bills jersey? Will the next Bills QB be from iraq? Who can say Losman without swearing? Ever wonder what a cross between a Bills QB and a sh|tzu be called?

I think only Skooby will ponder those questions.

PECKERWOOD
10-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Skooby drop the act. You were one of Losman's biggest 'supporters' now you practically lead a hate group against the guy. I like both Losman and Edwards and not a DAMN thing is wrong with that. Why can't we root for them both? I mean.. Who even cares as long as we win?

YardRat
10-13-2007, 08:31 PM
lol. aint that the truth.

I think skooby just sits at his desk pondering dumb questions. Why is the sky as blue as a bills jersey?

Because God is a Bills fan, he just chooses not to intervene and affect the outcome.

Will the next Bills QB be from iraq?

No, the next Bills QB will be from Stanford.

Who can say Losman without swearing?

I can say it, but have trouble typing it.

Ever wonder what a cross between a Bills QB and a sh|tzu be called?

JP or RJ, take your pick. It'd be cute if they had twins.

Mitchy moo
10-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Skooby drop the act. You were one of Losman's biggest 'supporters' now you practically lead a hate group against the guy. I like both Losman and Edwards and not a DAMN thing is wrong with that. Why can't we root for them both? I mean.. Who even cares as long as we win?

There are some parallels, NE was 5-11 in 2000 and went from AFC bottom dweller to SB champ in one year. They started the season 1-3 & looked terrible but something changed, the new QB took over during game 2 . I tried to find another major position that they had that changed and for the life of me the QB was about it. Brady lost a few early but got his stuff together pretty quick.

Draz writes a we can make the playoff thread and then expects a different result without a major change on offense? We have stunk it up for years now & we have a option.

Trent is a better QB out of the box, not after 30 games, right out of the box.
Brady didn't have the big passes to win games, he managed the game and kept his team in it. He had some bigger games later that season & his completion % was always strong. Do you know what JP's was his first real year as a starter, just under 50%. Brady's was ~64% so that 14% more completions think we might of won a few more games this year with just a couple more throws made?

PECKERWOOD
10-13-2007, 09:07 PM
There are some parallels, NE was 5-11 in 2000 and went from AFC bottom dweller to SB champ in one year. They started the season 1-3 & looked terrible but something changed, the new QB took over during game 2 . I tried to find another major position that they had that changed and for the life of me the QB was about it. Brady lost a few early but got his stuff together pretty quick.

Draz writes a we can make the playoff thread and then expects a different result without a major change on offense? We have stunk it up for years now & we have a option.

Trent is a better QB out of the box, not after 30 games, right out of the box.
Brady didn't have the big passes to win games, he managed the game and kept his team in it. He had some bigger games later that season & his completion % was always strong. Do you know what JP's was his first real year as a starter, just under 50%. Brady's was ~64% so that 14% more completionsm think we might of won a few more games this year with just a couple more throws made?

You're missing the point. I think 98% of the board is sick of these stupid Losman/Edwards threads, just give it a rest already.. I want to talk about something fresh and intruiging, not the same old crap in every single thread. I mean, why even bother starting new Losman/Edwards threads? There is already like a 100 alone on the first page. I don't care who the QB is next week as long as Buffalo wins. I don't hate Losman nor Edwards and neither should you because they both leave it all out on the field every Sunday and more importantly, they BOTH play for the BILLS!

tat2dmike77
10-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Who gives a s***

I mean really i could sit here and say what if norwood made that field goal would the bills won 4 straight or even went back? Who knows and who cares.

Michael82
10-13-2007, 10:24 PM
:lmao:

83evans
10-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Would NE have actually won the SB in 2001 ??

Remember who won the MVP that year??

Remember what NE record was in 2000??

It depends. Did he have a camera guy?

Mitchy moo
10-13-2007, 10:28 PM

Who was Brady before the end of his 1st starting season?? He ended up being a catalyst for change in the fortunes of his franchise, that is what we need. Give me something to believe in.

Mitchy moo
10-13-2007, 10:29 PM
It depends. Did he have a camera guy?

Did the camera guy ever help Drew?

BILLSROCK1212
10-13-2007, 10:31 PM
if Bledsoe never got hurt we might be or might have been in the playoffs

Mitchy moo
10-14-2007, 07:40 AM
Edwards is the future, that's the bottom line. He has more upside than Losman, whose limitations are plain for all to see. Edwards sees the field better. He's smarter. He has more poise and command in the pocket. He is far more accurate than Losman. Even in press conferences, it's obvious that the rookie thinks more quickly on his feet.
Losman took every snap a year ago. He showed progress. But the Bills took a look at the tape and decided it wasn't good enough. They drafted Edwards in the third round because they thought he could be better. Edwards justified their belief in training camp, shooting past Craig Nall and posing an immediate challenge to J.P.
The Bills are in a rebuilding phase. I'm convinced that the organization wants Edwards to lead the offense in the near future, when a young, promising team is mature enough to make a legitimate playoff run. Edwards has greatness in him. The late Bill Walsh felt so, and Marv Levy and the rest of the brass at One Bills Drive apparently agreed with him.
What can the Bills accomplish by throwing Losman back in for a few weeks? Chances are, he'll give us fleeting signs of greatness and large stretches of uninspired play. All right, so then they put Edwards back in and resume preparing for the future.
That seems pretty short-sighted. If Edwards is the guy, let him go. Do you really think Ralph Wilson and Dick Jauron want the QB with the larger upside to stand around for a couple of years, watching Losman alternate good plays with boneheaded ones?
The Bills fiddled around with the quarterback position during the entire Tom Donahoe regime. If they had allowed Losman to play the entire season in 2005, rather than force Kelly Holcomb on the populace, we wouldn't be having this discussion. We'd have a larger, more compelling body of evidence telling us Losman isn't the guy.
Of course, there's the money issue. Losman has one more year on his contract after the season. He'll be looking for a long-term extension. That's how the game is played in the NFL nowadays. After last season, the Rams gave Marc Bulger a six-year extension worth $10 million a year, with $26 million in guarantees.
Losman isn't Bulger, but we're talking at least $15 million in guarantees if the Bills decide he's the franchise quarterback. It's hard to believe that Wilson will invest that sort of money in Losman, even if he puts up a few solid performances between now and January. Let's face it, if they don't give Losman a big extension, they can use the money on more urgent needs.
So why bother? Wilson loves Edwards. Let's not forget, the owner got more involved in last year's draft. The Bills appear to have hit on their first two picks, running back Marshawn Lynch and linebacker Paul Posluszny. Wilson would love to crow about nailing the first three picks in a draft in which he was an active participant.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/183011.html