• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

If Bledsoe never got hurt........

Would NE have actually won the SB in 2001 ??

Remember who won the MVP that year??

Remember what NE record was in 2000??
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: If Bledsoe never got hurt........

I'll give you some hints about the second part. He came onto the field and showed he had so much more poise than Drew and never left it.

Wanna bet many fans we're really torn & wanted Drew back just because he got hurt and lost his job?? Do you consider the wiser choice was made now after looking back?

This is the NFL, not high school. Field the best team every week or lose.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Mo Lewis?

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

Do you believe Edwards is Brady?

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

He does not have to be Brady to be better than Losman.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
            • Feb 2005

Another example of hating a Bills player.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
              • Feb 2005

Skooby... you gonna do a Skooby rule QB passing yard pool... I believe I still put more faith in Edwards for my 500 fake dollars than any other Trent trencher... Including yourself.

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by draz54
                Another example of hating a Bills player.

You have no room to talk. From reading your posts I'm under the impression you hate Edwards.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                  • Feb 2005

Show me a post where I didn't root for Edwards to succeed.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                    • Apr 2005

Skoob why is there a minimum of 5 threads started by you at any given time on this board?

Comment

• Inetpub
                      i'm a tool
                      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
                      Skoob why is there a minimum of 5 threads started by you at any given time on this board?
                      lol. aint that the truth.

I think skooby just sits at his desk pondering dumb questions. Why is the sky as blue as a bills jersey? Will the next Bills QB be from iraq? Who can say Losman without swearing? Ever wonder what a cross between a Bills QB and a sh|tzu be called?

I think only Skooby will ponder those questions.
                      That proves NOTHING about Losman

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

Skooby drop the act. You were one of Losman's biggest 'supporters' now you practically lead a hate group against the guy. I like both Losman and Edwards and not a DAMN thing is wrong with that. Why can't we root for them both? I mean.. Who even cares as long as we win?

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Inetpub
                          lol. aint that the truth.

I think skooby just sits at his desk pondering dumb questions. Why is the sky as blue as a bills jersey?
                          Because God is a Bills fan, he just chooses not to intervene and affect the outcome.

Will the next Bills QB be from iraq?
                          No, the next Bills QB will be from Stanford.

Who can say Losman without swearing?
                          I can say it, but have trouble typing it.

Ever wonder what a cross between a Bills QB and a sh|tzu be called?
                          JP or RJ, take your pick. It'd be cute if they had twins.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                            Skooby drop the act. You were one of Losman's biggest 'supporters' now you practically lead a hate group against the guy. I like both Losman and Edwards and not a DAMN thing is wrong with that. Why can't we root for them both? I mean.. Who even cares as long as we win?
                            There are some parallels, NE was 5-11 in 2000 and went from AFC bottom dweller to SB champ in one year. They started the season 1-3 & looked terrible but something changed, the new QB took over during game 2 . I tried to find another major position that they had that changed and for the life of me the QB was about it. Brady lost a few early but got his stuff together pretty quick.

Draz writes a we can make the playoff thread and then expects a different result without a major change on offense? We have stunk it up for years now & we have a option.

Trent is a better QB out of the box, not after 30 games, right out of the box.
                            Brady didn't have the big passes to win games, he managed the game and kept his team in it. He had some bigger games later that season & his completion % was always strong. Do you know what JP's was his first real year as a starter, just under 50%. Brady's was ~64% so that 14% more completions think we might of won a few more games this year with just a couple more throws made?

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                              Defies all logic
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Skooby
                              There are some parallels, NE was 5-11 in 2000 and went from AFC bottom dweller to SB champ in one year. They started the season 1-3 & looked terrible but something changed, the new QB took over during game 2 . I tried to find another major position that they had that changed and for the life of me the QB was about it. Brady lost a few early but got his stuff together pretty quick.

Draz writes a we can make the playoff thread and then expects a different result without a major change on offense? We have stunk it up for years now & we have a option.

Trent is a better QB out of the box, not after 30 games, right out of the box.
                              Brady didn't have the big passes to win games, he managed the game and kept his team in it. He had some bigger games later that season & his completion % was always strong. Do you know what JP's was his first real year as a starter, just under 50%. Brady's was ~64% so that 14% more completionsm think we might of won a few more games this year with just a couple more throws made?

You're missing the point. I think 98% of the board is sick of these stupid Losman/Edwards threads, just give it a rest already.. I want to talk about something fresh and intruiging, not the same old crap in every single thread. I mean, why even bother starting new Losman/Edwards threads? There is already like a 100 alone on the first page. I don't care who the QB is next week as long as Buffalo wins. I don't hate Losman nor Edwards and neither should you because they both leave it all out on the field every Sunday and more importantly, they BOTH play for the BILLS!

Comment

Working...
                              X