PDA

View Full Version : SABRES/CRAPitals

im4bflo
10-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Let's keep them out of the net for Matt Man and MILLER!

Philagape
10-13-2007, 07:31 PM
Sabres erupt in the second period ... four goals in four and a half minutes :jig:

RedEyE
10-13-2007, 07:33 PM
:beer:

BlackMetalNinja
10-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Took 30 minutes but they woke their asses up! By the way, didn't everybody tell me this offseason we weren't going to have anywhere near the offensive fire power of last year?

We're already averaging 4+ goals agame by the time this one's over so far.

Oh, and Op, "sucky" Lydman can be personally thanked for creating that 2nd goal.

Let's go Buffalo!!!

:gosabres:

im4bflo
10-13-2007, 07:40 PM
WOW, that was impressive!
When you keep bringing it, like that, good things happen.
And when they get even better, look out!

ParanoidAndroid
10-13-2007, 07:44 PM
WOW, that was impressive!
When you keep bringing it, like that, good things happen.
And when they get even better, look out!

Daniel Who?
Chris What?

:couch:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-13-2007, 07:46 PM
I hate to say this, but as great as last years team was I like this team better this year I mean they're playing defence, the PowerPlay is better, the penalty killing has been spectacular but the important thing is the Sabres still know how to score goals. Looks like Quinn and Darcy were right afterall and I have only one thing to say for you naysayers :bandwagon jumpers :nana:

BlackMetalNinja
10-13-2007, 07:48 PM
Well, I'm not fully ready to annoint the Power Play as terrific yet. The first 3 tonight were downright dreadful...

Lindy seems to be juggling lines a bit tonight too, could be part of the problem.

ParanoidAndroid
10-13-2007, 07:49 PM
I forget what their names were, but I kinda still think we'd be better with them. Now THAT'S scary.
How about Spacek on the power play. He has a hot hand. Gotta credit the screen, too though.

im4bflo
10-13-2007, 07:53 PM
I forget what their names were, but I kinda still think we'd be better with them. Now THAT'S scary.
How about Spacek on the power play. He has a hot hand. Gotta credit the screen, too though.

Spacek's been a sniper on the PP so far :up:

Philagape
10-13-2007, 08:02 PM
It Doesn't Matter Until The Playoffs.

We led the league in goals last year and look where it got us. We've been scary good for two years and ........

Philagape
10-13-2007, 08:04 PM
I hate to say this, but as great as last years team was I like this team better this year I mean they're playing defence, the PowerPlay is better, the penalty killing has been spectacular but the important thing is the Sabres still know how to score goals. Looks like Quinn and Darcy were right afterall and I have only one thing to say for you naysayers :bandwagon jumpers :nana:

You can do that when they hoist the Cup. Right now it's meaningless. Last year we won the first 10 games and ............................

Philagape
10-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Judging by the way the fans boo O*****kin, they haven't forgotten Briere (who's back in top 10 in scoring, btw)

YardRat
10-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Ovechkin's a punk.

BlackMetalNinja
10-13-2007, 08:35 PM
It Doesn't Matter Until The Playoffs.

We led the league in goals last year and look where it got us. We've been scary good for two years and ........
Good point... I guess I just won't watch hockey until June!

7 goals, 53 shots... if only we still had our playmakers! :cry:

Philagape
10-13-2007, 08:43 PM
When we do it in the ECF I'll be impressed.

im4bflo
10-13-2007, 08:45 PM
yeah, there's still a ways to go, but that was pretty cool :up:

BlackMetalNinja
10-13-2007, 08:47 PM
When we do it in the ECF I'll be impressed.

So seriously, why bother till then?

Philagape
10-13-2007, 08:49 PM
So seriously, why bother till then?

Still fun to watch. But I won't get excited until then.

Meathead
10-13-2007, 08:50 PM
because the games are being played and its fun to watch

but i agree, as long as you make the top eight in the conf these games are close to meaningless

sorry thats just the way it is

BlackMetalNinja
10-13-2007, 08:53 PM
because the games are being played and its fun to watch

but i agree, as long as you make the top eight in the conf these games are close to meaningless

sorry thats just the way it is

Funny, it seems to me we have to win these games to make it into the top 8... but apparantly I'm wrong about that.

Call me in May, let me know if it means anything yet!

im4bflo
10-13-2007, 09:03 PM
How can you not enjoy the games until May? :idunno:
That was an exciting game, and I only got to listen to it, I can imagine
how fun it was to watch, what? 53 shots on goal! and 7 goals!
GO SABRES!

Philagape
10-13-2007, 09:11 PM
I expect to make the playoffs. Always have. That's a given, and it's just the first step.

JD
10-13-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm not going to get too excited YET, cause we do live in Buffalo afterall.. lol

But seriously what a game to watch! I kept saying "we need just one goal, ONE GOAL and we'll break this wide open" and bam just like that we rocked 'em!

There were two male capitals fans sitting a few rows below us in section 306 (amazing seats by the way).. both wearing jerseys. After they're second goal the one was standing up for a while, clapping. I yelled "hey! tell your boyfriend to sit down".. then i yelled out "DUDE, YOU HAVE SEMEN ON YOUR BACK!" (he was wearing a semin jersey) it got the whole section cracking up lol, oh..and their goalie is named johnson! ahahahhahaha semin and johnson..hilarious

Jumbotron still amazes me, my old government teacher won the MC contest tonight and hes in the final two so VOTE FOR MR MURPHY, give spacek another 3 mill lol, ryan #37 still pisses me off, paetsch looked lost, max looked amped, miller had a small **** up on the one goal but no bigs... GO SABRES!!!!
GO SABRES!

Philagape
10-14-2007, 07:53 AM
ahahahhahaha semin and johnson..hilarious

huh-huh-huh-huh heh-heh-heh-heh
http://www.wisopinion.com/blogs/uploaded_images/BeavisButthead-711924.jpg

RockStar36
10-14-2007, 10:35 AM
Judging by the way the fans boo O*****kin, they haven't forgotten Briere (who's back in top 10 in scoring, btw)

Stats are meaningless. It doesn't matter until the playoffs.