PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused about sunday

tat2dmike77
10-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Are just the cowboys and pats playing this sunday? Cause ESPN is hyping this game up as if it was the super bowl. All week long it's been about "the duel in dallas" Romo this brady that TO hit me with whiffle ball bat.

I mean come on it's week 6 and ESPN is turning this into the end all and be all of games. So much so that they have you believing who ever wins this game will win the superbowl.

BlackMetalNinja
10-14-2007, 08:27 AM
Yeah, this hype is ridiculous, I'm going to laugh when the Patriots win by 20. I hate both teams so much I could really care less, but at least the Patriots are actually as good as they're made out to be, Cowboys are a mirage in my opinion.

gr8slayer
10-14-2007, 08:30 AM
I don't even think it's going to be a game, I think the Patriots are going to skull **** the Cowboys.

To me the best game will be Oakland vs. SD.

Confused
10-14-2007, 08:31 AM
dallas will be gang raped by New England

gr8slayer
10-14-2007, 08:32 AM
dallas will be gang raped by New England
You're being too nice, I think it will be Pats by 14+

mybills
10-14-2007, 09:16 AM
I haven't been watching espn..have they mentioned anything about our 3rd stringers exposing dallas for who they really are? Who knows, maybe this will be the game ne over looks just because of that.

I can't stand either team, so I won't be watching it.

BlackMetalNinja
10-14-2007, 10:08 AM
I don't even think it's going to be a game, I think the Patriots are going to skull **** the Cowboys.

To me the best game will be Oakland vs. SD.

I think you're right. I picked Oakland to win that game and I think it'll be a close one.

evol4276
10-14-2007, 01:49 PM
Are just the cowboys and pats playing this sunday? Cause ESPN is hyping this game up as if it was the super bowl. All week long it's been about "the duel in dallas" Romo this brady that TO hit me with whiffle ball bat.

I mean come on it's week 6 and ESPN is turning this into the end all and be all of games. So much so that they have you believing who ever wins this game will win the superbowl. *cough* Yankees v. Redsox *cough*

i only say that cuz those are the only baseball games ESPN ever recognizes. Mmmmmmm. Bias.

evol4276
10-14-2007, 01:50 PM
yea if we almost beat Dallas then jeez... what are they gunna do to the Patsies? god i hope I'm wrong here but im not expecting to be

tat2dmike77
10-14-2007, 04:59 PM
*cough* Yankees v. Redsox *cough*

i only say that cuz those are the only baseball games ESPN ever recognizes. Mmmmmmm. Bias.

I don't watch baseball but i knkow what you mean when those teams match up it's the same ol crap.

The only reason i care about the dallas game is i have 3 dallas players and 1 NE player on my fantasy team. But in all actuallity i would rather dallas win yes i hate dallas but i think i hate NE more but not by much. As long as my fantasy players have a decent game then i'm good.