PDA

View Full Version : What are realistic short terms goals for the Bills now?

Mitchy moo
10-13-2007, 10:12 PM
What part of the team do you think is a good idea for the Bills to improve on??

Mitchy moo
10-13-2007, 10:15 PM
I think the Bills need to continue on with the Creep D and see if they can scare a few opposing QB's into some mistakes.

I would also like to see the O-line actually make some lanes for ML to run through. They haven't been too bad on the pass blocking besides a few blown assignments but the run blocking needs some work.

83evans
10-13-2007, 10:41 PM
I think the Bills need to continue on with the Creep D and see if they can scare a few opposing QB's into some mistakes.

I would also like to see the O-line actually make some lanes for ML to run through. They haven't been too bad on the pass blocking besides a few blown assignments but the run blocking needs some work.

Please stop responding to your own posts. It is kind of wierd when you ask a question and then in another post answer it. Put it all in one post.

Now my answer to the post

1. Run blocking
2. Deep ball
3. Pressure
4. forcing fumbles
5. Smarter play calling
6. More use of Neufeld
7. Use Wright more
8. Less screens
9. more slants to the outside
10. PLAY ACTION

jamze132
10-14-2007, 05:00 AM
A very realistic goal for the Bills should be to rid itself of Dick Jauron and Steve Fairchild.

YardRat
10-14-2007, 05:29 AM
The running game on offense needs to be improved. On defense, third down conversions.

shelby
10-14-2007, 06:29 AM
The running game on offense needs to be improved. On defense, third down conversions.
i agree.
Using Gaines as a blocking back would help open things up for Lynch.
If JP is starting, i would like to see him be able to use his feet when necessary, and less conservative offensive plays for either QB would be nice.
And if Lee Evans could catch a ball here and there....he has been a nonfactor this season.

I'm not a huge fan of trick plays, but i have to say the fake punt vs. Dallas was brilliant.

i agree with YardRat that the D needs to improve on third down conversions. i'd also like to see more pressure on the QB.