PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the jets uni

83evans
10-14-2007, 05:33 PM
Still Buffalos uni is the best by far. Jets looked like a mix of there now uni and there classic(see in bills vs pit)

BleedinGreenNC
10-14-2007, 06:25 PM
Still Buffalos uni is the best by far. Jets looked like a mix of there now uni and there classic(see in bills vs pit)

Did you see any green on the uniform today? They looked nothing like one another. They are god awful uni's yes, but you need to start a more intelligent thread.

LtFinFan66
10-14-2007, 06:28 PM
:goodpost:

trapezeus
10-15-2007, 09:20 AM
the NFL should limit throwbacks to teams that have legit throwbacks. The steelers, the eagles, the jets have horrible throwbacks and should not be allowed. The bills, chargers have good ones. The NFL is so busy trying to make even more money, they forget some of the simple things in life.

Michael82
10-15-2007, 09:22 AM
After seeing all these horrible throwbacks this year, it makes me come to enjoy the Bills throwbacks even more. Every single new throwback this year has been atrocious! What the **** is with all the ****ing yellow? :puke:

Thank God our throwbacks are sharp. Also, the Chargers still remain the best throwback uniform in the league. :bf1:

Jan Reimers
10-15-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm so damned old that I remember when the Jets were the Titans That's nothing to be proud of, BTW.

Mr. Cynical
10-15-2007, 03:34 PM
:lol:

PECKERWOOD
10-15-2007, 03:37 PM
I agree, those uniforms are damn fugly. Speaking of ugly uni's, I wish the Bills would revert back to our uni from the 90's or just use our throwbacks permanently. Our uniforms now are too dark and gloomy, it really reflects Ralph's old age, imo! :snicker:

DynaPaul
10-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Yeah those Jets uniforms were butt ugly. So far this year Philadelphia has the worst throwback uniforms. I hope the NFL doesn't expect to sell many of these lame throwback jerseys.

jamze132
10-15-2007, 04:20 PM
I can't wait to see what throwbacks the Jags and Panthers have!

Historian
10-15-2007, 07:14 PM
If the Bills were truly wearing their throwbacks they would wear blue shirts and silver pants with a silver helmet.

Credit the Jets for wearing the navy and gold Titan unis...I thought that was cool.

The original eight may do something similar for their 50th anniversary in 2009.

83evans
10-15-2007, 07:36 PM
Did you see any green on the uniform today? They looked nothing like one another. They are god awful uni's yes, but you need to start a more intelligent thread.

Sorry forgot to write pittsburgh on the last part. It shouldve say the Jets uni looked like a mix of pittsburghs old uni and there now uni.

83evans
10-15-2007, 07:39 PM
After seeing all these horrible throwbacks this year, it makes me come to enjoy the Bills throwbacks even more. Every single new throwback this year has been atrocious! What the **** is with all the ****ing yellow? :puke:

Thank God our throwbacks are sharp. Also, the Chargers still remain the best throwback uniform in the league. :bf1:

Chargers throwback is scary ugly.

im4bflo
10-15-2007, 10:31 PM
Chargers throwback is scary ugly.

I'm far from being a fan of that baby blue color also.
I like it for them, it's their throwbacks, but I wouldn't trade ours for theirs NO WAY!