PDA

View Full Version : look at the pats and shake your head...

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-14-2007, 06:33 PM
I hate it, but Brady is just a machine. 5 td today. can anyone stop the pats?

I really hate them.

Novacane
10-14-2007, 06:51 PM
Unless Brady gets injured I don't see them being stopped. It's freaking depressing. Bad enough the Bills suck we have to endure another Patriot SB on top of it.

HHURRICANE
10-14-2007, 06:51 PM
No!! They own the SB and paid for it in the off-season. Why did Miami let Welker go?!

RockStar36
10-14-2007, 06:52 PM
The biggest non-surprise this season

Whaler53
10-14-2007, 06:59 PM
No!! They own the SB and paid for it in the off-season. Why did Miami let Welker go?!

Miami was going to lose Welker anyhow. He was a RFA, the Pats made a deal with Miami out of respect. If Miami wouldn't take the deal, they would have signed him to an offer sheet with a poison pill anyhow. Miami wasn't going to be in Miami this year regardless

Ickybaluky
10-14-2007, 08:18 PM
I hate it, but Brady is just a machine. 5 td today. can anyone stop the pats?

I really hate them.

I think the amazing thing about Brady's performance is he threw 46 times and threw for 5 TDs, but didn't come close to throwing an interception. He did have the strip sack, but it is amazing that as much as he is called upon to throw the ball he so rarely makes a play where the defense has a chance to pick it off. You are almost surprised when he throws an interception.

Brady now has 21 TD passes and only 2 Ints through 6 games. He is on pace for 56 TD passes and only 5 Ints for the season. Granted, that is unlikely to come to fruition (he is going to have a bad game or two along the way), but that is pretty sick.

Mitchy moo
10-14-2007, 08:20 PM
I think the amazing thing about Brady's performance is he threw 46 times and threw for 5 TDs, but didn't come close to throwing an interception. He did have the strip sack, but it is amazing that as much as he is called upon to throw the ball he so rarely makes a play where the defense has a chance to pick it off. You are almost surprised when he throws an interception.

Brady now has 21 TD passes and only 2 Ints through 6 games. He is on pace for 56 TD passes and only 5 Ints for the season. Granted, that is unlikely to come to fruition (he is going to have a bad game or two along the way), but that is pretty sick.

NE still has to play Miami & the Jets, it's not completely out of the realm of possibility.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-14-2007, 09:02 PM
can anyone stop the pats?

Someone with the gonads to investigate this.

But, knowing how these things work, Bob Kraft and Hillary Clinton are probably in this together and threatening to release the FBI files/divorce records of anybody who opens a full inquiry into the team's tactics.

We already know about the signal stealing. I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg.

ajsdx
10-14-2007, 11:00 PM

Damn...those are heisman numbers (if you had 16 games in college), and this is the NFL.

trapezeus
10-15-2007, 11:57 AM
pats aren;t only talented, but they catch all the breaks. early in the game, welker fumbles, but lands right on it. if it was the bills, the ball would have found it's way into the D's hands and rumbled back the other way.

I just hope the football gods are setting us up for a great ending where they fall flat on their face.

The last buffalo fan
10-15-2007, 12:20 PM
When they play the Colts, if not, it'll be for sure on November 18, 2007.

M
10-15-2007, 12:27 PM
I really hate them.

'Nuff said.

DraftBoy
10-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Thread Moved to appropriate forum