PDA

View Full Version : The return of Willis Mcgahee

Illmatic15
10-14-2007, 08:06 PM
As most of you know, Willis Mcgahee will make his first return to Buffalo as a Raven this week. I am not a big Willis hater, I have already moved on but it will be funny to see how the bills fan treat him. I think the stadium atmosphere in RWS will be electric, wish I could attend this game. He should be worried for his safety if he is staying at a buffalo hotel, you people in buffalo can be rough lol...

GO BILLS!

scott51
10-14-2007, 08:08 PM
I am going to be at the game and I can't wait!! I think we will win and hopefully #5 will start

kinigirly
10-14-2007, 08:16 PM
i was thinking about how badly i want to go to this game earlier. how much do ticket scalpers usually ask for tickets?

Mitchy moo
10-14-2007, 08:18 PM
i was thinking about how badly i want to go to this game earlier. how much do ticket scalpers usually ask for tickets?

If all the women WM got preganant show up for a ticket, the price will skyrocket.

scott51
10-14-2007, 08:21 PM
If all the women WM got preganant show up for a ticket, the price will skyrocket.

:lmao:

Kerr
10-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Me thinks the bills defense can cause the ravens offense trouble like they did last week to dallas if the bills coaching staff doesn't screw it up again. Having said that, look for todd heap to have a big game. Cover 2, a TE's best friend.

PECKERWOOD
10-14-2007, 08:47 PM
I wish Willis the best as far as his career goes but when it comes down to next Sunday I hope he falls flat on his face.

RockStar36
10-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Check stubhub a few days before the game kini. Bills tickets are getting cheaper after every loss. One advantage to cheering for a bad team!

SpillerThrills
10-14-2007, 09:21 PM
As most of you know, Willis Mcgahee will make his first return to Buffalo as a Raven this week. I am not a big Willis hater, I have already moved on but it will be funny to see how the bills fan treat him. I think the stadium atmosphere in RWS will be electric, wish I could attend this game. He should be worried for his safety if he is staying at a buffalo hotel, you people in buffalo can be rough lol...

GO BILLS!

I'm sure a few women will show up at his hotel room looking for child support!!!

SABURZFAN
10-14-2007, 09:37 PM
:rofl:

Wys Guy
10-14-2007, 10:55 PM

GO BILLS!

Yeah, should be a lot of offensive excitement in that game. What's the O/U? 16.

Michael82
10-15-2007, 12:55 AM
Me thinks the bills defense can cause the ravens offense trouble like they did last week to dallas if the bills coaching staff doesn't screw it up again. Having said that, look for todd heap to have a big game. Cover 2, a TE's best friend.
Not anymore. Heap re-injured his hamstring and might be out again this week. :doh:

Mitchy moo
10-15-2007, 01:02 AM
Not anymore. Heap re-injured his hamstring and might be out again this week. :doh:

Their heading for a whole heap of trouble!!

Kerr
10-15-2007, 12:17 PM

That definitely helps. So with no weapons they could blitz more.

Illmatic15
10-15-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm sure a few women will show up at his hotel room looking for child support!!!

:lol!:

jamze132
10-15-2007, 05:22 PM

GO BILLS!
Well it would have been a little more electric if we had actually not gave up 9 points in less than 20 seconds.

Oaf
10-15-2007, 11:43 PM
Indeed, a pure form of supply and demand at it's finest.

G. Host
10-16-2007, 10:01 PM

Lots of tickets are available below "cost".
http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showforum=4

kinigirly
10-16-2007, 10:04 PM
:scratch: i was just going to drink, eat 10 cent wings, and reminisce with my long haired gentleman friend from college. but now.....

Oaf
10-17-2007, 02:35 PM
, eat 10 cent wings.

Whaaaaaatt? Where? :drool:

OpIv37
10-17-2007, 02:41 PM

if you don't have tickets by Saturday, go online Saturday night around 9 or 10 PM. Sometimes they release unused blocks of tickets at the last minute and you can get them at face value, and if not you can always buy them from a scalper. If you wait until the game starts, you can usually get tickets from scalpers dirt cheap about 1/2 way through the 1st quarter.

PM Wys Guy- he knows all the tricks and may or may not have helped me purchase tickets in the parking lot at the Ravens stadium in a transaction that may or may not have complied with local laws and ordinances.

Both of those are admittedly risky, so you might want to try www.stubhub.com or www.1800bestseats.com. I've gotten tunnel endzone seats from 1800bestseats several times in the $70-$80 range.