• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Confession / apology

I am not an NFL coach, not a GM or a gunslinger. I am a fan that's been hurt by this team for years. I always look for a quick answer to a solution to a problem and even when there is one, denial keeps me trapped. I have been starting too many threads about Edwards and need to keep a more level head to keep other's sanity here as well as my own. I just wanted to say I am sorry to my other fellow BZ members and I will monitor my posts closer and not try to smother others or their feelings.

This is my confession, unbiased and unforced.

Sincerely,

Skooby

• kinigirly
    • Sep 2005

Re: Confession / apology

skooby all i have to say is this. its about the team, and your qb posts are distracting from the team mentality. you could write a 100 page thesis proving why trent is a better qb, but when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter. the bills will play who they want. i'm a jp fan from the start, but i don't care that trent is playing. i want to see success for the team. for me to write threads about why i think jp is better is pointless and futile. trying to prove to fans on a message board that have no say in buffalo management that trent gives us a better shot is futile. stop posting threads during the week about the qbs. during and after the game, critique their performances and then leave it.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by kinigirly
      skooby all i have to say is this. its about the team, and your qb posts are distracting from the team mentality. you could write a 100 page thesis proving why trent is a better qb, but when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter. the bills will play who they want. i'm a jp fan from the start, but i don't care that trent is playing. i want to see success for the team. for me to write threads about why i think jp is better is pointless and futile. trying to prove to fans on a message board that have no say in buffalo management that trent gives us a better shot is futile. stop posting threads during the week about the qbs. during and after the game, critique their performances and then leave it.

Comment

• scott51
        • Oct 2006

I have a question as to why on a message board about the Buffalo Bills, its so wrong to debate the quarterback position. I honestly do not get it. Okay, I can understand if there are 10 or more Threads on the same topic saying the same thing then merge them all. The best thing about being a fan is having an opinion on who starts and why. Does it actually change anything or make a difference on actual game time decisions? Obviously not! I am just getting a kick out of everyone complaining about all the Trent Edwards posts.
        Go Bills!
        Go Sabres!

JP Losman, your time is up!

2007 Standings:
        Buffalo Bills 7-9
        New England Patriots 18-1*

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla admin
          • Jul 2002

It's an issue of quantity.

Thanks Skoobs.

Comment

• kinigirly
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by scott51
            I have a question as to why on a message board about the Buffalo Bills, its so wrong to debate the quarterback position. I honestly do not get it. Okay, I can understand if there are 10 or more Threads on the same topic saying the same thing then merge them all. The best thing about being a fan is having an opinion on who starts and why. Does it actually change anything or make a difference on actual game time decisions? Obviously not! I am just getting a kick out of everyone complaining about all the Trent Edwards posts.
            i have no problem people debating the position. i'm not going to go into how skooby has abused this idea. seeing as he's trying to make amends i'm not going to rub anything in his face.

Comment

• Kerr
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Feb 2005

omg.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                Defies all logic
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Skooby
                I am not an NFL coach, not a GM or a gunslinger. I am a fan that's been hurt by this team for years. I always look for a quick answer to a solution to a problem and even when there is one, denial keeps me trapped. I have been starting too many threads about Edwards and need to keep a more level head to keep other's sanity here as well as my own. I just wanted to say I am sorry to my other fellow BZ members and I will monitor my posts closer and not try to smother others or their feelings.

This is my confession, unbiased and unforced.

Sincerely,

Skooby

Not a problem Skooby! Now if we can only convince a couple of others to do the same.... Ahh, forget it!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                  Defies all logic
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by scott51
                  Shelby practically explained it all but nevertheless I still have something to add. It's not about the controversy, most people here love it and imo, that's when I get the best use out of this mb, I LOVE arguing with intelligent posters.. It's just that when people start beating a dead horse it gets old, fast.. Furthermore, a certain group of posters here generate so much hatred towards a QB that is currently on our roster and is still playing for the team, I don't understand it at all. Some people here just constantly post negative crap and I think it drives alot of posters away. Kudos to Skoob for trying to change his ways, I hope his apology is genuine.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                      Defies all logic
                      • Oct 2006

Oh! Hey Sabz, convenient time for you to stop by! Got anything you would like to add?

Comment

• scott51
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                        Shelby practically explained it all but nevertheless I still have something to add. It's not about the controversy, most people here love it and imo, that's when I get the best use out of this mb, I LOVE arguing with intelligent posters.. It's just that when people start beating a dead horse it gets old, fast.. Furthermore, a certain group of posters here generate so much hatred towards a QB that is currently on our roster and is still playing for the team, I don't understand it at all. Some people here just constantly post negative crap and I think it drives alot of posters away. Kudos to Skoob for trying to change his ways, I hope his apology is genuine.
                        I absolutely agree, the negativity around here is off the wall! That is part of the reason I don't post on the message board on the Bills website. Believe me I am not trying to keep things going or trying to cause trouble! Just stating my opinion. Hope no one took it the wrong way.
                        Go Bills!
                        Go Sabres!

JP Losman, your time is up!

2007 Standings:
                        Buffalo Bills 7-9
                        New England Patriots 18-1*

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                          Oh! Hey Sabz, convenient time for you to stop by! Got anything you would like to add?

i don't apologize for anything.
                          Originally posted by yordad
                          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                            Defies all logic
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                            i don't apologize for anything.
                            Come on Sabz! Now be a good boy and apologize with Skooby or the mods might put you in the timeout corner!!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                              Defies all logic
                              • Oct 2006

Skooby was kind of lying though when he said that he did this unforced. He refused my 1st offer of 1 skooby snack but happily obliged when I offered him 2 skooby snacks!

Comment

Working...
                              X