PDA

View Full Version : If history is any guide we can take solace in a few players

Mitchy moo
10-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Teams with Randy Moss and T.O. on them end up not winning the big game no matter how good they look during the season. These guys have a way of overshadowing their own teams accomplishments and end up becoming a distraction somehow every year. The better their team is, the more they stick their heads up and say hey, look at me.

In the long run, they end up crushing the team around them and making themselves / the team that has look stupid, real stupid. I would plan on these guys somehow F-in up their teams chances. I cannot say how yet for NE with Moss but I am sure that a loss or 2 more and T.O. is going to be doing push-ups with his shirt off and cackling off at the mouth. Assume Moss will try to take the game winning ball away from the intended reciever and fumbling it, somehow. J-offs just have a way of doing that and it will happen. Mark my words now, it will happen.

Mad Max
10-14-2007, 11:59 PM
I cannot say how yet for NE with Moss

It's not going to happen with Moss. I'm done hoping, waiting,dreaming of the collapse of the evil empire that is the NE Patriots. It's not going to happen, They're getting FREAKING better, BETTER after already winning three rings.

My hopes for the Bills are now small ones, just a little less ineptitude the rest of this season, the permanent banishment of Rian (i spell my name like a girl) Lindell, and a wisely picked top 3 draft pick come next April (they'll have to consult Polian or AJ Smith for this last one to happen).

Mitchy moo
10-15-2007, 12:02 AM
It's not going to happen with Moss. I'm done hoping, waiting,dreaming of the collapse of the evil empire that is the NE Patriots. It's not going to happen, They're getting FREAKING better, BETTER after already winning three rings.

My hopes for the Bills are now small ones, just a little less ineptitude the rest of this season, the permanent banishment of Rian (i spell my name like a girl) Lindell, and a wisely picked top 3 draft pick come next April (they'll have to consult Polian or AJ Smith for this last one to happen).

It's coming for him, he's cursed.

LtFinFan66
10-15-2007, 12:02 AM
Agreed. Won't happen with the Pats