PDA

View Full Version : If the Bills win a SB in the near future, how would it change your life??

Mitchy moo
10-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Obviously the Bills would need some divine intervention or some major help this season but in the next few years if they could win the big one, how would it change your life??

PECKERWOOD
10-14-2007, 11:03 PM
It wouldn't change my life at all to be honest but don't get me wrong, I'll probably piss my pants when we do finally win it though.

Mitchy moo
10-14-2007, 11:22 PM
I am of the age where the Bills really got their stuff together during the late 80's and early 90's. I used to watch games with my family and a few friends and it was great. My mom & I watched the first SB against the NY Giants, I spent the whole game with her. We laughed and had a ball durng that game and felt real food (like most people) that we could really win it. We spent that whole game watching laughing and enjoying ourselves watching and waiting for her Bills to finally do it. She really liked watching football with my dad & I never really knew how much it meant to her until the end of that game. I watched my Mom cry after that kick sailed wide right (like many people). She never got to see another SB, she died in the fall of the next season.

I spent many years watching the Bills after that alone in my solace that maybe that this time I could tell her somehow that's it's ok and we won one now. To this day I dedicate a small portion of every game to her and thinking about the dream that what if one day we could make her proud, however small after it mattered. To this day I still wait, watching and waiting.

If the Bills somehow make it to a SB and I am alive, I will be at that game. I will be the one holding the sign that says, " We won this one Mom, you can stop crying now. RIP.

I guess she is a thing that has always driven me to become more and more successful. Business wise I have become very successful beyond me years and yet I still lack a fullfillment that I cannot describe. My family is great and life is great yet I still want her to be "talking proud" somewhere, whereever she maybe. I hope that sometime in the near future I can be holding that sign with many of you on here standing near me sharing that dream, I look forward to it more than you know.

GO Bills

PECKERWOOD
10-14-2007, 11:25 PM
That's cool man, I can understand why it means so much to you. I watch the Bills whenever I can with my family, that's my main reason for watching them. Plus, talking football is an excellent way to waste time! Anyways, I'm off to bed. Goodnight BZ!

Mitchy moo
10-14-2007, 11:27 PM
That's cool man, I can understand why it means so much to you. I watch the Bills whenever I can with my family, that's my main reason for watching them. Plus, talking football is an excellent way to waste time! Anyways, I'm off to bed. Goodnight BZ!

Goodnight BF!

jpdex12
10-15-2007, 12:15 AM
I would like to see our Bills win one before I die so I can rest in peace and curse at all of the A holes that said we would never win one. For all of the ball busting that we take as Bill's fans after losing four in a row it would take a huge burden off of our shoulders as fans that we broke the curse.

Slim
10-15-2007, 02:31 AM
I dont know man, it would be amazing. The thought of losing another super bowl is almost too much to take though. I have no idea how i would handle it.

churchinski
10-15-2007, 03:24 AM
Obviously the Bills would need some divine intervention or some major help this season but in the next few years if they could win the big one, how would it change your life??
no

how would it change anyone's life ?

a person would need to have some serious issues if a Bills super bowl win had the potential to change their life

jamze132
10-15-2007, 03:27 AM
I would finally be able to talk ****! Other than that, I wouldn't be any different. I would like for us to win 3 games in a row first though.

LtFinFan66
10-15-2007, 03:35 AM
I might have to retire from the Zone :idunno:

churchinski
10-15-2007, 03:35 AM
football players just play football then don't do anything that comes close creating change in lives

I wouldn't trade 1 actual life changer for 100 super bowl wins

you want to know what a life changer is look around you

I'll spoonfeed an example...the guy that invented the refrigerator...he IS a life changer
And I wouldn't trade his invention away for a million super bowls

a super bowl win doesn't change lives in any way

jim kelly or lossman could throw 10 td passes in one game and guess what
it has no significant impact on your life
their life maybe but not yours

jpdex12
10-15-2007, 08:21 PM
football players just play football then don't do anything that comes close creating change in lives

I wouldn't trade 1 actual life changer for 100 super bowl wins

you want to know what a life changer is look around you

I'll spoonfeed an example...the guy that invented the refrigerator...he IS a life changer
And I wouldn't trade his invention away for a million super bowls

a super bowl win doesn't change lives in any way

jim kelly or lossman could throw 10 td passes in one game and guess what
it has no significant impact on your life
their life maybe but not yours

Your right! Terrence McGee's KO return for a TD didn't have any impact on that guys life from Rochester that won that truck...

I see what you are saying but each fan has his/her own perspective.

At least I could tell my in-laws (Giant's fans) to go take a ****.

Bill Brasky
10-15-2007, 08:45 PM
Upon leaving the stadium I'd start a large-scale celebration (the cops use the term "riot" whatever the **** that means). I wake up in jail the next morning, half the man I used to be.

That's how it'd change my life.

Mitchy moo
10-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Upon leaving the stadium I'd start a large-scale celebration (the cops use the term "riot" whatever the **** that means). I wake up in jail the next morning, half the man I used to be.

That's how it'd change my life.

classic.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-15-2007, 09:30 PM
I'd take the trophy and hit Bill Belicheat on the head several times. Then I'd smile ear to ear.

churchinski
10-16-2007, 06:58 AM
Your right! Terrence McGee's KO return for a TD didn't have any impact on that guys life from Rochester that won that truck...

I see what you are saying but each fan has his/her own perspective.

At least I could tell my in-laws (Giant's fans) to go take a ****.
I don't know we were talking about a super bowl win changing anyone's life so I don't know what a truck has to do with it.

all i can say is that for whatever people have this perspective that you are talking about...they have serious issues

blackonyx89
10-16-2007, 08:39 AM
The coffee would taste even better on Monday morning when the Bills win a Super Bowl!!

PECKERWOOD
10-16-2007, 09:33 AM
The coffee would taste even better on Monday morning when the Bills win a Super Bowl!!

True. I think the City of Buffalo would generally be in a state of euphoria if this became a reality. Anyone remember how crazy and lively the streets got when the Sabres made the post season last year? That feeling x20.

Gunzlingr
10-16-2007, 09:56 AM
It wouldn't change my life in the least.

I would still come here and the same ******s would still be *****ing about the exact same things.

Bufftp
10-16-2007, 10:18 AM
It's just a game. A great game, a compelling game even, but just a game never the less. It won't change any-ones life. If your life needs changing then you need to do that.

DynaPaul
10-16-2007, 05:32 PM
I could rest in my coffin and not become a vampire waiting through the ages for the Bills to win the big one.

GoBenGo
10-16-2007, 06:21 PM
It wouldn't be as much fun telling someone to go to Aychee double hockeysticks, since it would then be frozen over.

churchinski
10-16-2007, 06:28 PM
It's just a game. A great game, a compelling game even, but just a game never the less. It won't change any-ones life. If your life needs changing then you need to do that.

exactly

it's just football