PDA

View Full Version : Who beats New England?

YardRat
10-15-2007, 04:39 AM
Which team is going to knock the Patriots from the undefeated ranks? Anybody? In the regular season, or do they get to the playoffs w/o a loss? Can they seriously go 19-0?

LtFinFan66
10-15-2007, 05:22 AM
Fins next week

YardRat
10-15-2007, 05:24 AM
Fins next week

Must be Cleveland was a 'trap game' for Miami?

LtFinFan66
10-15-2007, 05:50 AM
Yep!! We tend to sometimes beat the Pats when we suck

BlackMetalNinja
10-15-2007, 06:02 AM
Indy is on Nov 4th... be prepared for even more hype then we got this week if both are still undefeated, which I believe they will be.

LtFinFan66
10-15-2007, 06:02 AM
Oh Joy

!Papacrunk!
10-15-2007, 06:35 AM
this has already been mentioned, I'm sure, but once the Pats lock up home field they'll start resting starters and start doing "cute" things like drop kick FGs. At this pooint they may be beatable. That or their margin of victory will be by a measly 18 points, lol, sigh.

Ickybaluky
10-15-2007, 08:54 AM
Going undefeated is a pipe dream at this point, and shouldn't even be discussed before a team reaches double-digits.

Plus, there is the small issue of the Colts, who are pretty good themselves.

I'll be real interested to see Indy play at Jacksonville next week. Jacksonville is playing great right now. They are physical and tough to move on defense, and are running the ball on offense even when teams stack the line. David Garrard is having a great year, playing efficiently and not turning the ball over.

Indy's passing game is a tough matchup for Jacksonville, because it spreads them out. However, they are a physical defense and will try to muscle Indy and kick the crap out of them. If Indy gets an early lead they play their game and should win. However, if Jacksonville can stay in the game early and establish their run game, they have a chance at an upset.

For all the talk about NE-Dal being a great matchup, I think Indy-Jax is a better one. A tough divisional game with a lot on the line. Should be a great game.

mybills
10-15-2007, 10:33 AM
Indy should beat NE with ease.
They've got every position working very well, even with the injuries.
Brady's passing has been off lately, he'd prolly have more yds & TD's than he does now, if he wasn't over or under throwing more than usual. That's not too dangerous for most of the teams they've played, but it will be dangerous against the Colts. He needs to straighten that out. I also question their pass coverage. From the games I've seen, they stop the run better than they cover passes. We all know Peyton likes to pass. :D

Dr. Lecter
10-15-2007, 10:35 AM
Indy should beat NE with ease.

Huh?

Have you actually watched the Patriots games?

mybills
10-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Have you actually watched the Patriots games?

Have you actually watch the Colts?

Dr. Lecter
10-15-2007, 10:42 AM
Yes.

mybills
10-15-2007, 10:45 AM
Good. Now instead of bothering me, post your thoughts on the question. :up:

Ickybaluky
10-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Brady's passing has been off lately, he'd prolly have more yds & TD's than he does now, if he wasn't over or under throwing more than usual.

Yeah, the guy sucks.

Devin
10-15-2007, 12:40 PM
:rofl:

Mybills is high. Course is an off game for Brady is 5TD tosses id hate to see when he has a great game.

At this point I dont think Indy is a match for the Pats.

DraftBoy
10-15-2007, 12:58 PM
Im gonna go out on a limb and say nobody beats the Patsies

BAM
10-15-2007, 12:59 PM
The team they play Nov 28th.

Ickybaluky
10-15-2007, 02:01 PM
The team they play Nov 28th.

On November 28th the Pats will probably be putting in their gameplan for the Ravens during a Wednesday practice.

Ickybaluky
10-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Mybills is high. Course is an off game for Brady is 5TD tosses id hate to see when he has a great game.

Think about that.

Brady has thrown for 21 TD passes in 6 games. Only 12 teams threw for more TDs than that all last season (2006).

Or: J.P. Losman has thrown for 27 TD passes in his entire career.

mybills
10-15-2007, 02:45 PM
Yeah, the guy sucks.
Did I say that? No. Were all 5 td's into the endzone? No. His receivers had something to do with it, after grabbing his dink & dumps. His long pass IS off, and if you weren't so bias, you'd agree.

Peyton on the other hand, has not thrown off at all. They've both had sacks and int's, but Peyton's passing is steady in every way.

mybills
10-15-2007, 02:47 PM
:rofl:

Mybills is high.
Yeah, I'm high because you guys read weird crap into everything I say. :shakeno:

YardRat
10-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Think about that.

Brady has thrown for 21 TD passes in 6 games. Only 12 teams threw for more TDs than that all last season (2006).

You just can't resist turning every thread into a JP-bash fest, can you?

:D

Ickybaluky
10-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Did I say that? No. Were all 5 td's into the endzone? No. His receivers had something to do with it, after grabbing his dink & dumps. His long pass IS off, and if you weren't so bias, you'd agree.

You said you didn't even watch the game and I'm biased?

I'll have you know my original reply was tongue-n-cheek because I thought you were kidding. The fact that you were serious is kind of sad to the point of delusion.

Mr. Cynical
10-15-2007, 03:38 PM
19-0*

Given it was proven that Belicheat taped alot more games than just the Jets, that asterisk should go on the last 5 seasons as well.

mybills
10-15-2007, 05:32 PM
You said you didn't even watch the game

link please? where did I say that?

!Papacrunk!
10-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Well either the Patriots beat JAX in total points scored against the Dolphins (67) or we may beat them since it seems like (what LT said) we play the Patriots tough. Then again that's when we've had a tough/respectable D. So even though I would love for the Phins to beat them, I'm heavily leaning towards the 1st line of my post. Sigh. Darn Patriots and their load of talent and great schemes and coaching and ......

TacklingDummy
10-15-2007, 06:53 PM
Think about that.

:lmao: Pathetic.

HHURRICANE
10-15-2007, 08:36 PM
I think the Bills have a shot only because this is a game that NE can look past.

evol4276
10-16-2007, 04:47 AM
fins. it always freakin happens. happened last year too haha

mybills
10-16-2007, 06:10 AM
It would be funny as hell if the fins shut them out again this year! :chuckle:

!Papacrunk!
10-16-2007, 06:36 AM
It would be funny as hell if the fins shut them out again this year! :chuckle:

I have a bad feeling that the 75 points they'll score will be intentionally and specifically all ex-Dolphins players. They'll even line up Seau as a FB or TE to complete the process, lol. Sigh.

Ickybaluky
10-16-2007, 12:08 PM
I don't think there will be a letdown, mainly because of last year's game.

That said, I'm interested in seeing how the Pats play down in Miami. It has probably been the toughest place for Brady in his career. He is only 2-4 in Miami as a starter, and of the 4 games in his career where he has thrown for less than 100 yards passing, 2 came in Miami.

I think the Pats will be pretty motivated for this one, though.

Dr. Lecter
10-16-2007, 12:23 PM
:lmao: Pathetic.

I have never seen anybody attempt to find joy in what he considers a poor performance by the man who is on the team he claims to be a fan of.

Sad. Very sad that you are have a clear desire to see JP fail and take joy out of his perceived failures.

!Papacrunk!
10-16-2007, 07:43 PM
I don't think there will be a letdown, mainly because of last year's game.

That said, I'm interested in seeing how the Pats play down in Miami. It has probably been the toughest place for Brady in his career. He is only 2-4 in Miami as a starter, and of the 4 games in his career where he has thrown for less than 100 yards passing, 2 came in Miami.

I think the Pats will be pretty motivated for this one, though.

the only thing is that;s when the defense has always been solid--but I'm a bit worried with the combo of the Patriots offense doing what they're doing and Miami's D unfortunately doing what they've been doing. I'm still hoping for the best but I don't think history will repeat itself for Brady. At least Jason Taylor will be lining up against Matt Light.