PDA

View Full Version : OMG.. where is my final day of training camp report!!!

Tatonka
08-21-2002, 09:49 PM
dont make me stomp my feet :shutit:

Tatonka
08-22-2002, 01:27 PM
STILL WAITING!!!

lordofgun
08-22-2002, 01:30 PM
I think Mike is stilll sleeping. I think we'll have to find a new training camp reporter next year. :D

lordofgun
08-22-2002, 01:31 PM
BTW, there are a lot of reports on the main page. www.billszone.com

Michael82
08-22-2002, 09:32 PM
Exactly....i have been at work all last night thru morning and then catching up on my sleep that i've been missing. You didn't miss much. I got there and it was the same old. Drew looked great. He made a nice pass to Eric Moulds. Travis pounded thru the offensive lines' holes. Coy Wire had a nice INT that he ran all the way back and he looked good the way he cut through everyone. The players did the same dizzy bat thing as before and Mike Williams fell flat on his ass. :D They had a team signing session, which meant no Eric Moulds, Peerless or Henry, but you could get all the rookies and Drew Bledsoe. I have been at camp almost EVERY day and still never got Drew's autograph! :(

Oh yeah....Sammy Morris gave away a pair of signed game-worn shoes away to a fan.

LtBillsFan66
08-22-2002, 09:46 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I would have to decline a worn pair of cleats. I don't care who wore them. I wouldn't wany any used equipment. Maybe a helmet, but that is unlikely.