PDA

View Full Version : Edwards, Losman Still Waiting On QB Call

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 02:13 PM
"They'll know before you know," said head coach Dick Jauron Monday. "They'll know before we start practicing on Wednesday."

Through the bye week and into Monday the quarterbacks rotated through in practice with Trent Edwards getting the first rep in the rotation.

"They split time," said Jauron. "It was just like a bye week practice."

"It was probably just half and half," said J.P. Losman.

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5402

OpIv37
10-15-2007, 02:15 PM
our coaches are just ****ing clueless.

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 2:55 PM ET | Link

PRICE STILL NOT ON I-R: Peerless Price is still not on injured reserve, though he will be placed there eventually according to Dick Jauron.

Losman hopeful
Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 2:51 PM ET | Link

LOSMAN HOPEFUL: With the decision on the starting quarterback for Sunday a day or two away J.P. Losman realizes there's not much more he can do to convince the coaches he's the guy.

“At this point I don’t know really know what to do," said Losman. "I went in and talked to the coaches for a little bit. But my opinions and my words aren’t really going to mean too much at this point. The decision is not going to be based off of how I played in the first two games and how I need to go in there and tell them how confident I am and that I can come back and that I’m ready to go. It’s not a decision based off that. It’s a decision based off many other factors and those factors remain to be seen."

Not sure exactly what Losman is getting at with respect to 'many other factors,' but he apparently thinks this decision covers a lot more than what has happened early in the season.

--- Losman hoping for another shot at Ravens
Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 2:46 PM ET | Link

LOSMAN HOPING FOR ANOTHER SHOT AT RAVENS: After facing the Ravens in the season finale last year with limited success, J.P. Losman is hoping to go up against them again on Sunday, though he knows Dick Jauron will ultimately decide whether that happens in the coming days.

“We’ve got our work cut out for us and I don’t know yet what the approach is for this week," said Losman. "But I’ve faced it before and I’m feeling comfortable. I’d love to get a second chance at these guys. Last year was more of a last game and out of the playoff hunt type game. This week we’re going to be getting after them and I think everyone is pretty confident at this point that we can do what we need to do if we execute.”

--- http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

raphael120
10-15-2007, 02:26 PM
this QB bull**** is reminding me too much of mularkeys approach...

Philagape
10-15-2007, 03:15 PM

Is that normal for teams to split QB reps on a bye week?

OpIv37
10-15-2007, 03:32 PM

it must be- after all, Jauron said it to the media. That makes it true.

Mr. Cynical
10-15-2007, 03:33 PM

Normal for a s***y coach, yes.

shelby
10-15-2007, 03:38 PM
:tap: Nothing like waiting til the last minute and hoping that whoever gets the nod is prepared....

kinigirly
10-15-2007, 04:03 PM
that's tricky dick for you. damn....saying that really did remind me of mularkey. dammnn :ill:

HHURRICANE
10-15-2007, 04:13 PM
Guys, seriously, it's going to be a frenzy when they annouce it so he's better off waiting until the last possible moment.

jamze132
10-15-2007, 04:17 PM
This is just absolutely rediculous and I am constantly embarassed as a fan, by this head coach. He really has no clue whatsoever about coaching an NFL team. I think the Pop Warner arena is more suited to his style which is making sure everyone gets to play and have fun no matter whether you win or lose. This is seriously the impression I get from this Dick!

I swear, every day I wake up I read that Dick has dropped another duke on all of us fans.