• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Anyone Hear the Losman Audio on WGR?

If anyone hears what Losman just said about 2 hours ago and what theyre airing on WGR, he is talking like he is done and he is smart enough to know that I guess he knows whats going on and he's expecting to be told that Edwards will start. Losman says "I don't know who to talk to to get the answers" and "There are a lot of factors that will go into the decision...it's not cut and dry.." "I talked to the coach but what I say is not whats going to make the decision"...

I tell you what, if you hear his voice...he just sounds bummed and he almost seems like he knows whats coming.

It's kind of sad...and with the coaches decisions thus far, who knows if theyre making the right decision or not by going to Edwards, if indeed that's the route...but I think something is very apparent and I think JP is hinting at it through his words that it's probably a decision that Ralph is oging to make...and with the contract year and all...I think it's going to be Edwards...

I respect JP, I like JP as a person, I love how he's embraced Buffalo, and I think it's a shame things just didn't work out for him. If Edwards DOES get the nod, I think the coaches are more intrigued by Edwards than Losman and that's going to be the major factor. I just hope Bills fans, if JP does hit the sideline, at least be respectful to him. He's done alot for the community and coming from California, he couldve been a duesche like people from hotter climates like Miami...COUGH COUGH...

Anyways...you should turn on WGR and hear JP's comments and I think you can tell in his voice that he knows whats goin on...
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: Anyone Hear the Losman Audio on WGR?

I think if you listen to the coaches and pay attention to what has been said and doen in the past week, it looks like Edwards will start.

Not what I would do, but that is what I feel.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• raphael120
      • Oct 2005

I think you can tell by how many times we've passed with Edwards in critical downs, and how many times we've ran the ball in critical situations with JP in.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I'm not that excited about Edwards' arm strength. At least he hasn't displayed any deep ball ability like JP did.

If JP gets benched, I hope at least he wants to stay on board. I think he's dedicated too much of his life to Buffalo to get the shaft like that. It ain't right.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          I'm not that excited about Edwards' arm strength. At least he hasn't displayed any deep ball ability like JP did.

If JP gets benched, I hope at least he wants to stay on board. I think he's dedicated too much of his life to Buffalo to get the shaft like that. It ain't right.
          he said he's committed backing up his teammates this entire season.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• raphael120
            • Oct 2005

Hypothetical situation....

So Edwards gets the nod...does JP want to stay here? Do you see any other teams that would want JP to start for their team?

Comment

• Wraith
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by raphael120
              If anyone hears what Losman just said about 2 hours ago and what theyre airing on WGR, he is talking like he is done and he is smart enough to know that I guess he knows whats going on and he's expecting to be told that Edwards will start. Losman says "I don't know who to talk to to get the answers" and "There are a lot of factors that will go into the decision...it's not cut and dry.." "I talked to the coach but what I say is not whats going to make the decision"...

I tell you what, if you hear his voice...he just sounds bummed and he almost seems like he knows whats coming.

It's kind of sad...and with the coaches decisions thus far, who knows if theyre making the right decision or not by going to Edwards, if indeed that's the route...but I think something is very apparent and I think JP is hinting at it through his words that it's probably a decision that Ralph is oging to make...and with the contract year and all...I think it's going to be Edwards...

I respect JP, I like JP as a person, I love how he's embraced Buffalo, and I think it's a shame things just didn't work out for him. If Edwards DOES get the nod, I think the coaches are more intrigued by Edwards than Losman and that's going to be the major factor. I just hope Bills fans, if JP does hit the sideline, at least be respectful to him. He's done alot for the community and coming from California, he couldve been a duesche like people from hotter climates like Miami...COUGH COUGH...

Anyways...you should turn on WGR and hear JP's comments and I think you can tell in his voice that he knows whats goin on...
              Interesting. It appears that Chris Brown had a different interpretation. His article, entitled "Losman Hopeful" contains nearly all of the same quotes as yours but the title says he's hopeful.

Comment

• raphael120
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Wraith
                Interesting. It appears that Chris Brown had a different interpretation. His article, entitled "Losman Hopeful" contains nearly all of the same quotes as yours but the title says he's hopeful.
                By the sound of his voice he doesnt sound it.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by raphael120
                  Hypothetical situation....

So Edwards gets the nod...does JP want to stay here? Do you see any other teams that would want JP to start for their team?
                  I can see other teams giving him a shot. I'm almost sure BB can make him a probowler. He has the knack of bringing out the best from has beens, never beens and rookies.
                  sacrifice1

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

It is truly sad that the player many have labeled the "Bills future franchise QB", "Pro-Bowl this year", "1st round pick", " yada yada yada", has had a hard time beating out Kelly "Rag Arm" Holcomb and is now in trouble of losing his starting job to a 3rd round rookie.

Comment

• madness
                      • Apr 2003

Edwards starting doesn't mean anything until JP is 100%. JP was bummed when he wasn't starting his first week out... as is most any athlete.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                        It is truly sad that the player many have labeled the "Bills future franchise QB", "Pro-Bowl this year", "1st round pick", " yada yada yada", has had a hard time beating out Kelly "Rag Arm" Holcomb and is now in trouble of losing his starting job to a 3rd round rookie.
                        had a hard time? It was no contest. JP easily beat out KH. Not sure what you saw.

I would like to look back however and see which poster wanted JP over KH because he had more potential over dink and dunk and now want Edwards over JP because of potnetial even though Edwards is a younger KH with a stronger arm which has yet to produce anything.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wraith

No offense Raphael, but could you just be imagining it?
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• raphael120
                            • Oct 2005

Interesting point...

JP is healthy...he says the knee is not hurting him...so he's ready to go, probably been cleared to play by the med staff...the reason that JP hasnt already been a named starter is enough reason to know that JP won't be the starter. Not once today has Jauron mentioned anything about "Well we'll have to see if JP is healthy/.."

Comment

• raphael120
                              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by mybills

No offense Raphael, but could you just be imagining it?
                              What is chris brown going to say "Losman is pissed because he knows he wont ge tthe job" or "Losman is crying in Edwards arms" or "Losman UNhopeful"

Dude, he's healthy. He's healthy to play. THat he hasnt been named starter already is enough reason to believe he wont be the starter.

Comment

Working...
                              X