PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Hear the Losman Audio on WGR?

raphael120
10-15-2007, 02:19 PM
If anyone hears what Losman just said about 2 hours ago and what theyre airing on WGR, he is talking like he is done and he is smart enough to know that I guess he knows whats going on and he's expecting to be told that Edwards will start. Losman says "I don't know who to talk to to get the answers" and "There are a lot of factors that will go into the decision...it's not cut and dry.." "I talked to the coach but what I say is not whats going to make the decision"...

I tell you what, if you hear his voice...he just sounds bummed and he almost seems like he knows whats coming.

It's kind of sad...and with the coaches decisions thus far, who knows if theyre making the right decision or not by going to Edwards, if indeed that's the route...but I think something is very apparent and I think JP is hinting at it through his words that it's probably a decision that Ralph is oging to make...and with the contract year and all...I think it's going to be Edwards...

I respect JP, I like JP as a person, I love how he's embraced Buffalo, and I think it's a shame things just didn't work out for him. If Edwards DOES get the nod, I think the coaches are more intrigued by Edwards than Losman and that's going to be the major factor. I just hope Bills fans, if JP does hit the sideline, at least be respectful to him. He's done alot for the community and coming from California, he couldve been a duesche like people from hotter climates like Miami...COUGH COUGH...

Anyways...you should turn on WGR and hear JP's comments and I think you can tell in his voice that he knows whats goin on...

Dr. Lecter
10-15-2007, 02:21 PM
I think if you listen to the coaches and pay attention to what has been said and doen in the past week, it looks like Edwards will start.

Not what I would do, but that is what I feel.

raphael120
10-15-2007, 02:23 PM
I think you can tell by how many times we've passed with Edwards in critical downs, and how many times we've ran the ball in critical situations with JP in.

Mr. Miyagi
10-15-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm not that excited about Edwards' arm strength. At least he hasn't displayed any deep ball ability like JP did.

If JP gets benched, I hope at least he wants to stay on board. I think he's dedicated too much of his life to Buffalo to get the shaft like that. It ain't right.

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm not that excited about Edwards' arm strength. At least he hasn't displayed any deep ball ability like JP did.

If JP gets benched, I hope at least he wants to stay on board. I think he's dedicated too much of his life to Buffalo to get the shaft like that. It ain't right.
he said he's committed backing up his teammates this entire season.

raphael120
10-15-2007, 02:42 PM
Hypothetical situation....

So Edwards gets the nod...does JP want to stay here? Do you see any other teams that would want JP to start for their team?

Wraith
10-15-2007, 02:43 PM
If anyone hears what Losman just said about 2 hours ago and what theyre airing on WGR, he is talking like he is done and he is smart enough to know that I guess he knows whats going on and he's expecting to be told that Edwards will start. Losman says "I don't know who to talk to to get the answers" and "There are a lot of factors that will go into the decision...it's not cut and dry.." "I talked to the coach but what I say is not whats going to make the decision"...

I tell you what, if you hear his voice...he just sounds bummed and he almost seems like he knows whats coming.

It's kind of sad...and with the coaches decisions thus far, who knows if theyre making the right decision or not by going to Edwards, if indeed that's the route...but I think something is very apparent and I think JP is hinting at it through his words that it's probably a decision that Ralph is oging to make...and with the contract year and all...I think it's going to be Edwards...

I respect JP, I like JP as a person, I love how he's embraced Buffalo, and I think it's a shame things just didn't work out for him. If Edwards DOES get the nod, I think the coaches are more intrigued by Edwards than Losman and that's going to be the major factor. I just hope Bills fans, if JP does hit the sideline, at least be respectful to him. He's done alot for the community and coming from California, he couldve been a duesche like people from hotter climates like Miami...COUGH COUGH...

Anyways...you should turn on WGR and hear JP's comments and I think you can tell in his voice that he knows whats goin on...
Interesting. It appears that Chris Brown had a different interpretation. His article, entitled "Losman Hopeful" contains nearly all of the same quotes as yours but the title says he's hopeful.

raphael120
10-15-2007, 02:44 PM
Interesting. It appears that Chris Brown had a different interpretation. His article, entitled "Losman Hopeful" contains nearly all of the same quotes as yours but the title says he's hopeful.

By the sound of his voice he doesnt sound it.

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 02:45 PM
Hypothetical situation....

So Edwards gets the nod...does JP want to stay here? Do you see any other teams that would want JP to start for their team?
I can see other teams giving him a shot. I'm almost sure BB can make him a probowler. He has the knack of bringing out the best from has beens, never beens and rookies.

TacklingDummy
10-15-2007, 02:47 PM
It is truly sad that the player many have labeled the "Bills future franchise QB", "Pro-Bowl this year", "1st round pick", " yada yada yada", has had a hard time beating out Kelly "Rag Arm" Holcomb and is now in trouble of losing his starting job to a 3rd round rookie.

madness
10-15-2007, 02:49 PM
Edwards starting doesn't mean anything until JP is 100%. JP was bummed when he wasn't starting his first week out... as is most any athlete.

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 02:52 PM
It is truly sad that the player many have labeled the "Bills future franchise QB", "Pro-Bowl this year", "1st round pick", " yada yada yada", has had a hard time beating out Kelly "Rag Arm" Holcomb and is now in trouble of losing his starting job to a 3rd round rookie.

had a hard time? It was no contest. JP easily beat out KH. Not sure what you saw.

I would like to look back however and see which poster wanted JP over KH because he had more potential over dink and dunk and now want Edwards over JP because of potnetial even though Edwards is a younger KH with a stronger arm which has yet to produce anything.

mybills
10-15-2007, 02:55 PM

:chuckle:
No offense Raphael, but could you just be imagining it? :D

raphael120
10-15-2007, 02:56 PM
Interesting point...

JP is healthy...he says the knee is not hurting him...so he's ready to go, probably been cleared to play by the med staff...the reason that JP hasnt already been a named starter is enough reason to know that JP won't be the starter. Not once today has Jauron mentioned anything about "Well we'll have to see if JP is healthy/.."

raphael120
10-15-2007, 02:58 PM
:chuckle:
No offense Raphael, but could you just be imagining it? :D

What is chris brown going to say "Losman is pissed because he knows he wont ge tthe job" or "Losman is crying in Edwards arms" or "Losman UNhopeful"

Dude, he's healthy. He's healthy to play. THat he hasnt been named starter already is enough reason to believe he wont be the starter.

TacklingDummy
10-15-2007, 03:02 PM
had a hard time? It was no contest. JP easily beat out KH. Not sure what you saw.

That's funny I swore JP got benched TWICE in favor of Kelly Holcomb.

Let me save you the time,in my best justa voice,"The coaching staff screwed JP". :yawn:

TacklingDummy
10-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Dude, he's healthy. He's healthy to play. THat he hasnt been named starter already is enough reason to believe he wont be the starter.

Even if he does start against the Ravens. Is this the type of QB you want as your franchise QB? One they can't even come out and say that he is the starter?

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 03:07 PM
That's funny I swore JP got benched TWICE in favor of Kelly Holcomb.

Let me save you the time,in my best justa voice,"The coaching staff screwed JP". :yawn:

ah, you mean the time that the vets threw JP under the bus. :D You tell me TD, would've Edwards thrived under Moolarkey? No one, not Eli, Ben or Even Rivers. Being a HAter I'm sure you'll come up with something.

I'm pretty sure that some of the posters that got pissed at the vets for throwing JP under the bus are most likely the same ones that want Evans and Royals gone for picking JP. Oh wait, they don't want Evans gone. Interesting.

Philagape
10-15-2007, 03:09 PM
When making this decision, the major obstacle to going with Edwards is the idea that JP, as the incumbent, is entitled to the job or at least another chance. That it's his job to lose.
My impression is that the coaches/FO don't share that mindset. Dick said no one's job is safe, and no coach or anyone else in authority has said that the job is JP's when he's healthy. They obviously haven't told JP that. The fact that a veteran incumbent has not been given that kind of reassurance is very telling. That says JP is already on thin ice. He's never been THEIR guy, the one THEY invested in. He's a holdover from the previous administration who beat out scrubs named Nall and Holcomb. His career has been too inconsistent to have a reputation as a guy who can turn around a struggling team. He's not played up to what the franchise gave up to draft him. He's not a franchise QB.
Add to that the glowing reviews the team has given Trent, and I'm thinking they're leaning toward him. He's a rookie who plays and carries himself like a veteran.

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 03:11 PM
Dick satalks crap like every coach. First he said JP was his qb and then changes his tune. He's not different from any other coach. If Edwards stinks against the Ravens anyone here who thinks he's not gonna change his tune is dreaming.

MArv said if he was the GM he would've stuck with JP over Holcomb. Whether he's changed his mind remains to be seen.

M
10-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Fine, if JP isn't their guy, why not just come out and say TE is the starter. All this pansy-a$$, I-don't-know waffling is getting annoying.

Philagape
10-15-2007, 03:12 PM
A lot of people changed their minds once they saw Edwards play.

Elminster
10-15-2007, 03:15 PM
It's a dangerous decision to make. For their sake, I hope they start winning a few games, and fast, if they are indeed letting Edwards keep the job. It's no secret he's been mediocre(i.e. no better than JP was doing.) That s something I had hoped I wouldn't see again in a long while.

As for JP staying...he's gone after this year if he's not the starter. He'll behave himself, but I'm certain he will ask to be traded or cut at the end of the year if he's not the starter. He'll certainly get another chance to compete for a starting job, and possibly multiple chances. If guys like Harrington and McCown get 2nd and 3rd shots, why wouldn't Losman, with his athleticism and the way he played last year?

That said, I hope JP starts...here. IMO, he's the better QB.

mybills
10-15-2007, 03:16 PM
I don't trust Jauron. He says one thing, then says another. If you think JP's gonna start, it'll prolly be Trent. If you think Trent will start, it'll prolly be JP. He sends mixed signals all the time. He's a F-tard. :cynic:

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 03:17 PM
As for JP staying...he's gone after this year if he's not the starter. He'll behave himself, but I'm certain he will ask to be traded or cut at the end of the year if he's not the starter. He'll certainly get another chance to compete for a starting job, and possibly multiple chances. If guys like Harrington and McCown get 2nd and 3rd shots, why wouldn't Losman, with his athleticism and the way he played last year?

That said, I hope JP starts...here. IMO, he's the better QB.
let's just hope he doesn't end up with a rival team that has a coach that knows how to bring out the best in players or it'll come back to bite us in the ass just like Morris, Antoine Smith etc.

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 03:18 PM
I haven't changed my mind. I still hate dink and dunk.

Philagape
10-15-2007, 03:19 PM
I haven't changed my mind. I still hate dink and dunk.

Me too. Let's get some real receivers in here who can get open beyond 10 yards and draw attention away from Evans so he can get open in the intermediate routes.

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 03:20 PM
Me too. Let's get some real receivers in here who can get open beyond 10 yards and draw attention away from Evans so he can get open in the intermediate routes. IS it the recievers or is it the OC? .

Philagape
10-15-2007, 03:21 PM
IS it the recievers or is it the OC?

That too. But I can't imagine any OC doing much with this bunch.

TacklingDummy
10-15-2007, 03:22 PM
let's just hope he doesn't end up with a rival team that has a coach that knows how to bring out the best in players or it'll come back to bite us in the ass just like Morris, Antoine Smith etc.

Cause they both went on to have Hall of Fame careers after they left Buffalo.

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 03:27 PM
That too. But I can't imagine any OC doing much with this bunch.
we seem to agree that the coaches are at fault which is why I want to make sure that JP isn't the problem but the coaches. Now you can say the Edwards has done well (I never disagreed) checking down for short gains. D's will always give you the checkdowns. It worked for our D against the jets and the cowboys (for the most part) . Again, I am not against TE I still want to win and we won't without the deep ball.

I want JP in there there and show us what he can do with an open playbook. I want him to answer whatever doubts we have of him. If he stinks it up then I get my answer. I'm not gonna trust the fans to answer them for me. The last time we let the fans take over, we ran Wade out of town.

colin
10-15-2007, 03:27 PM
I don't trust Jauron. He says one thing, then says another. If you think JP's gonna start, it'll prolly be Trent. If you think Trent will start, it'll prolly be JP. He sends mixed signals all the time. He's a F-tard. :cynic:

what?!?!?!

don't you think keeping opponents guessing is a good thing?

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Cause they both went on to have Hall of Fame careers after they left Buffalo.
HOF is not what I'm looking for, a sb ring. Your hatred is starting to show your inability to keep up.

PECKERWOOD
10-15-2007, 03:29 PM

I respect JP, I like JP as a person, I love how he's embraced Buffalo, and I think it's a shame things just didn't work out for him. If Edwards DOES get the nod, I think the coaches are more intrigued by Edwards than Losman and that's going to be the major factor. I just hope Bills fans, if JP does hit the sideline, at least be respectful to him. He's done alot for the community

All true, classy post by Raphael. It's really sad how children here totally hate the guy because he didn't pan out for us. Atleast he exhibited class and got involved with the community while he was here and hopefully Trent Edwards can pick up where JP left off in that area as well.

With all that said, Trent Edwards starting vs Baltimore is probably the right decision. If it were at all possible, I'd like to keep Losman in Buffalo as a backup, probably would never happen though..

raphael120
10-15-2007, 03:31 PM
we seem to agree that the coaches are at fault which is why I want to make sure that JP isn't the problem but the coaches. Now you can say the Edwards has done well (I never disagreed) checking down for short gains. D's will always give you the checkdowns. It worked for our D against the jets and the cowboys (for the most part) . Again, I am not against TE I still want to win and we won't without the deep ball.

I want JP in there there and show us what he can do with an open playbook. I want him to answer whatever doubts we have of him. If he stinks it up then I get my answer. I'm not gonna trust the fans to answer them for me. The last time we let the fans take over, we ran Wade out of town.

It did NOT work for the most part! Dinkin and dunkin will not win you very many games. Against crappy teams, sure, but against the better ones, no!

3 points on offense with the dink and dunk will not work!

That's why I say no matter what QB is starting, we're screwed from the get go because of the playcalls, etc...

We have a "receiving threat" at RB yet he has yet to do anything noticeable in the passing game, hell, Royal has more yards through the air.

Too bad Jaurons "no job is safe" doesnt apply to his own job, because I'd bench his ass before I'd bench JP. JP may not have won games for us this year, but at least he didn't lose them for us like our coaches.

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 03:34 PM
It did NOT work for the most part! Dinkin and dunkin will not win you very many games. Against crappy teams, sure, but against the better ones, no!Uh when I said "for the most part", I was talking about our D against the cowboys who we forced into dinking and dunking and took Owens away from their game which means dinking doesn't work.

Philagape
10-15-2007, 03:45 PM

What's easier to change, the QB or the coaching? Fairchild's not going to suddenly become something he's not and change his philosophy and playbook. Like it or not, we're stuck with him, at least this season.

And the fans were right about GW, Moolarkey, TD, Bledsoe .....

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 03:49 PM
What's easier to change, the QB or the coaching? Fairchild's not going to suddenly become something he's not and change his philosophy and playbook. He already did by throwing the ball more than passing in case you missed it. TE benefited because JP and the wrs *****ed about it. Now let's see what JP can do with the same calls. That's all I'm asking.

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 03:50 PM

And the fans were right about GW, Moolarkey, TD, Bledsoe .....

Wrong, Wys was right about Drew. The rest of us were wrong. This leads me to the question , we're the vets right in throwing JP under the bus then? I wonder what your stance was back then.

kinigirly
10-15-2007, 03:56 PM
i had a dream the other night that trent started the ravens game. then it was the 3rd quarter, we were down like 21 to 6. trent got pulled and jp went in. the first pass jp threw deep to parrish and it was a touchdown. but the refs said it wasn't, all of them said no...he had to catch the ball specifically in this 5x5 square inch box in the endzone. jauron threw the red flag and the ruling stood. i woke up and swore loudly. everything in the dream sadly sounded plausible

jamze132
10-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Dick is probably playing enie meanie minie moe to figure out who should start. This is just rediculous. You would think with his Ivy league education he would be able to figure out a way to at least think like an NFL coach and not a ***.

BTW, anyone ever see the South Park episode about the writers of Family Guy and how they came up with ideas for the show? I swear I thought of Dick Jauron as soon as I saw that today!

raphael120
10-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Jauron = Mularkey

Marv = Ralphs puppet

Ralph = Scrooge

JP < Edwards

Greer > McGee

My Dogs Pile of Dookie > Tim Anderson

Fairchild = OC Mularkey

TacklingDummy
10-15-2007, 05:09 PM
HOF is not what I'm looking for, a sb ring. Your hatred is starting to show your inability to keep up.

RJ has a Super Bowl ring also. I could careless if Losman went to New England and won a Super Bowl ring as a backup.

justasportsfan
10-15-2007, 05:23 PM
RJ has a Super Bowl ring also. I could careless if Losman went to New England and won a Super Bowl ring as a backup.

missed it again. You replied to my stating Smith and Morris with NE and you brought up HOF? If you were able to follow you would know that these guys have come back and hurt us. They beat us with NE. You should care if you're a bills fan.

mybills
10-15-2007, 05:24 PM
i had a dream the other night that trent started the ravens game. then it was the 3rd quarter, we were down like 21 to 6. trent got pulled and jp went in. the first pass jp threw deep to parrish and it was a touchdown. but the refs said it wasn't, all of them said no...he had to catch the ball specifically in this 5x5 square inch box in the endzone. jauron threw the red flag and the ruling stood. i woke up and swore loudly. everything in the dream sadly sounded plausible
:rofl: and :ill:

HHURRICANE
10-15-2007, 05:24 PM
After reading buffalobills.com JP sounds like a little baby. Maybe he's not starting.

raphael120
10-15-2007, 05:29 PM
This is all you need to know about the "mystery" at our QB decision.

The FO was so impressed with Edwards...we only kept 2 QBs on the roster.

Two.

When is the last time the Bills have ever gone with just 2 QBs?

What's even DUMBER, is the fact that Jauron thinks it's a big fricken mystery and no one knows who will start. Give me a break, from the very moment they selected Edwards, it was the beginning of the end of Losman.

Mr. Pink
10-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Why should they name who the starting QB is publicly?

Make Baltimore prepare for both. It's good strategy against a staunch defense.

Mitchy moo
10-15-2007, 05:39 PM
Whoever starts better shove their fists in the O-lines A-holes to wake them up. We need to make room for Lynch to run, he needs some big chunks of yardage on the ground to keep their D honest.

mybills
10-15-2007, 05:47 PM
When a decision is made this week on the starting quarterback position, neither Edwards nor Losman are sure whether to consider the decision permanent.

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5402

Typ0
10-15-2007, 05:51 PM
First of all, what is being perceived as indecisiveness by the coaching staff is actually the coaching staff not telling the ravens who to prepare for. If you folks have a problem with that then you are idiots.

Second of all, I'd like to know since when does a QB go from being a rookie one season to a veteran the next? Did JP just skip over journeyman? Yeah, I guess he did. Last year he was "basically a rookie" despite it being his third season and now he's supposed to be treated like a veteran due to his veteran status. More sillieness from the JP Lovers crew.

Thirdly, good QB ing is going to make the coaching staff look good not the other way around. They aren't going to put JP in there they've already been through enough pain trying to be paitent with him.

Philagape
10-15-2007, 05:58 PM
He already did by throwing the ball more than passing in case you missed it.

Throwing the ball more is different than using more downfield plays, which is what I assume you meant by an "open playbook." Trent's had more attempts, but he's known as a checkdown, dink-and-dunk QB ... so what changed? I have no reason to think JP would have done any different, except maybe more picks throwing to covered receivers.

Philagape
10-15-2007, 06:01 PM
Wrong, Wys was right about Drew. The rest of us were wrong. This leads me to the question , we're the vets right in throwing JP under the bus then? I wonder what your stance was back then.

Like I said in the Lee Evans conversation, I didn't think much of it. I expect veterans to support the veterans.
And Drew didn't have many supporters left here when his time was up.

mybills
10-15-2007, 06:12 PM
Last year he was "basically a rookie" despite it being his third season and now he's supposed to be treated like a veteran due to his veteran status.

it was basically only a second season for him. This being his 4th (if you include his 1st injured year and 2 games so far) does make him a veteran, in a one full year of experience kind of way. :;

mybills
10-15-2007, 06:16 PM
Wys was right about Drew. The rest of us were wrong.

US? Don't lump me in there, I agreed with Wys from the get go. :snicker:

TacklingDummy
10-15-2007, 06:44 PM
missed it again. You replied to my stating Smith and Morris with NE and you brought up HOF? If you were able to follow you would know that these guys have come back and hurt us. They beat us with NE. You should care if you're a bills fan.

I don't care what players do for other teams and I don't give a crap what former Bill players do. What I do care about is what current Bill players do.

Mr. Pink
10-15-2007, 06:53 PM
I don't care what players do for other teams and I don't give a crap what former Bill players do. What I do care about is what current Bill players do.

Amen to that.

Who cares what Sammy Morris is doing in a New England uniform, he's a backup anyways. Which is exactly what he would be here. I'm so sad that a guy who doesn't have enough talent to be a starter in this league isn't here anymore.

Are we gonna cry next year if Peerless Price catches 20 balls next season for somebody? I highly doubt it.

Backup and role players are just that, backups and role players. Who cares what team they end up on.

I know Justa used the NE example, well here's a newsflash for him, even if they picked up JP...which don't worry they won't. He won't ever start a game there. In fact, I'm not sure if JP Losman would start a game on any of the other 30 teams in the NFL at this point. A lot of NFL teams gave up on QBs faster than we've kept "billieving" in this guy.

Oaf
10-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Gosh, this sure brings back the retro 2005 in me.

Losman sucks the first few. Kelly Edwards comes in with an "efficient" checkdown attack, wins a game or two, named starter. Defenses gameplan towards this, neutralizes KE after a few outings before he is injured or benched. Losman comes back in towards the end of the season, has the hot hand, makes plays, wins a few of the final meaningless games.

Final result: 6-10
Future Quarterback: No one knows. Divisions form (JPD 2, etc.) and QB carousel (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=hta&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=carousel&spell=1) lasts till final 08 preseason game.

Goodness would that suck. If we're gonna tank this year, we better be damn ready for '08.

Mitchy moo
10-15-2007, 08:25 PM
Gosh, this sure brings back the retro 2005 in me.

Kelly Edwards comes in with an "efficient" checkdown attack, wins a game or two, named starter.

At the time, Holcomb had 10 years experience as well.

raphael120
10-15-2007, 09:28 PM
Ok...if they chose Edwards to start, he needs to stay there. If JP isn't good enough to get the nod over a rookie QB, what's the point of putting JP back in there?

I'm sick of the QB carosel, if Edwards is chosen, ride him the rest of the way.

But then again, I wouldn't doubt the stupidity of our coaches and putting Edwards in, then yankin him if he fails, putting JP back in, then Edwards...etc..

kinigirly
10-15-2007, 09:41 PM
seeing as dick believes in the "no ones jobs is secure on this team" mentality, i fully expect a qb shuffle. i'm honestly expecting to see trent start against baltimore and jp to finish

Philagape
10-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Ok...if they chose Edwards to start, he needs to stay there. If JP isn't good enough to get the nod over a rookie QB, what's the point of putting JP back in there?

But then again, I wouldn't doubt the stupidity of our coaches and putting Edwards in, then yankin him if he fails, putting JP back in, then Edwards...etc..

With our situation, the question would be not who's starting the next game, but who's starting the next quarter.

im4bflo
10-15-2007, 10:22 PM
I hope JP gets his job back, all this going down, started by a dirty hit to his knee, by the cheater Pats. He deserves a shot, and you can stick Edwards in if JP doesn't play any better. I don't see Edwards as the great 'messiah' that some of you make him out to be. He's just barely good enough, and has made some mistakes that could of been worse, but he's no great QB by any means, he's an average rookie. And not ready to start every game, but we'll find out this Sun.
Good luck to whoever get's the job, and I'm behind you both. GO BILLS!

Michael82
10-16-2007, 12:58 AM

Excellent post. The only way I would have disagreed with this is if Losman starts. Then he has a few games to show that he's better than his first 2 games this year. If he can't do it, then they go back to Edwards. Either way, once you officially pick Edwards over a healthy JP Losman, then the Losman era has to be done for good! You can't go back to JP if Edwards struggles, or it brings us back to that Mularkey mess from a couple years ago. :ill:

Michael82
10-16-2007, 12:59 AM
seeing as dick believes in the "no ones jobs is secure on this team" mentality, i fully expect a qb shuffle. i'm honestly expecting to see trent start against baltimore and jp to finish
and that's why DICK needs to be fired. He sucks as a coach and is no better than Mike Moolarkey! :mad: :curse:

:ill:

Michael82
10-16-2007, 12:59 AM
I hope JP gets his job back, all this going down, started by a dirty hit to his knee, by the cheater Pats. He deserves a shot, and you can stick Edwards in if JP doesn't play any better. I don't see Edwards as the great 'messiah' that some of you make him out to be. He's just barely good enough, and has made some mistakes that could of been worse, but he's no great QB by any means, he's an average rookie. And not ready to start every game, but we'll find out this Sun.
Good luck to whoever get's the job, and I'm behind you both. GO BILLS!
Excellent post, man! :bf1:

churchinski
10-16-2007, 06:11 AM
A lot of people changed their minds once they saw Edwards play.
not me

i never waffled

i said right from the go that the job will belong to edwards

losman is picking it up too slow

churchinski
10-16-2007, 06:19 AM

good that's the attitude the coach should have

no one's job is secure

go with the best player

mybills
10-16-2007, 06:19 AM
What is chris brown going to say "Losman is pissed because he knows he wont ge tthe job" or "Losman is crying in Edwards arms" or "Losman UNhopeful"
Brown has nothing to do with my comment. You said "JP sounds like he's crying/depressed" or whatever. I asked if you might have imagined what you heard.

I noticed your minions 'thank'ed your post, though. They don't follow the thread, just you. :chuckle:

churchinski
10-16-2007, 06:21 AM

what is the difference if he sounds bummed

I'm sure bledsoe wasn't happy either

that's just the way it goes