• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

If I'm Buffalo, I call Vikings about JP for Sidney Rice or Troy Williamson

I think Rice would be great compliment for Lee Evans. Or even Troy. Troy hasn't done much so i could see them cutting strings more easily with him. Minnesota could def use a QB. I'd love that trade. I think they are fair trades

thoughts?
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Re: If I'm Buffalo, I call Vikings about JP for Sidney Rice or Troy Williamson

the bills will do what they always do... wait til the end of the season then let players walk, getting no value. it seems to always work for them.

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

The trade deadline is Tuesday. And if I'm Minnesota, no way.
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• I Hate Aqua Green
        • Aug 2006

I agree that we need another WR to compliment Lee...but I'm not giving up on JP for Sidney Rice or Troy Williamson...Trent looked pretty poised in his two starts but am I the only one not ready to crown him yet?...I think the Bills should look at a stud WR in the '08 draft or in FA but I don't like your trade idea.

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

They already have one Bills rejected QB.

Why do you think they want another?

Comment

• STAMPY
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by I Hate Aqua Green
            I agree that we need another WR to compliment Lee...but I'm not giving up on JP for Sidney Rice or Troy Williamson...Trent looked pretty poised in his two starts but am I the only one not ready to crown him yet?...I think the Bills should look at a stud WR in the '08 draft or in FA but I don't like your trade idea.
            Rice is a 2nd rounder with already more TDs than Evans this year and Troy was a 1st rounder. Regardless Bills won't resign JP... he hasn't progressed enough in 4 yrs. His contract is up i believe year end. Better to get something

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
              the bills will do what they always do... wait til the end of the season then let players walk, getting no value. it seems to always work for them.
              It's a good thing then that Losman will still be under contract for another year.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                • Jan 2004

they'll find a way td, they'll find a way.

Comment

• Kerr
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

The most reasonable i've heard is JP for Arizona's Bryant Johnson. A guy with size and speed that needs more polishing, but effective as a #2.

Comment

• I Hate Aqua Green
                    • Aug 2006

They definitely...DEFINITELY...need another receiver...don't get me wrong...but I still think JP has great physical skills/athleticism and a rocket arm...I'm just not ready to give up on him yet is all...Trent looks like he could be a solid QB but the O hasn't been particularly stellar under him either...if it had we would have mopped the floor with Dallas and one of his TD drives vs. the Jets was set up by a pick deep in Jets territory...let's see how this plays out and make WR a top priority in the draft and/or FA. But, I know, the way this team operates in free agency does not leave a lot of room for hope there.

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

Why would Arizona want JP?
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• jamze132
                        • Jun 2003

Dudes, this isn't Madden where you can turn off the fair trade thing and trade Tim Anderson for T.O.

No one is going to trade a decent WR for JP. And why in the hell would we trade him anways? What if he comes in Sunday and destroys the Raven's defense? Do you want to trade Trent then? Sorry the deadline would have passed by then.

Comment

• I Hate Aqua Green
                          • Aug 2006

Gotta wait to see how this Losman thing pans out...I'm running out of patience too but I'm not throwing in the towel yet...Maybe I'm nuts.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                            • Jul 2005

They're not trading JP.
                            Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Ultra Chimp 1
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Sep 2005

The Vikings would never do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X