PDA

View Full Version : Bills Hargrove Pleads to Disorderly Conduct

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-15-2007, 09:14 PM
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (AP) -- Buffalo Bills defensive end Anthony Hargrove has pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, drawing a $300 fine and 200 hours of community service for an altercation with police outside a Rochester nightclub last summer.

Hargrove was charged with resisting arrest, criminal mischief and harassment after police said he broke an officer's eyeglasses during the early morning incident. It happened Aug. 5 while the Bills were staying in nearby Pittsford for training camp.

Hargrove's brother Terrence was also charged. He pleaded guilty o one count of disorderly conduct and was ordered to serve 200 hours of community service.

Hargrove saw his first action of the season in last Monday night's loss to Dallas after being suspended for four games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=51788

Mr. Pink
10-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Well there goes the whole "Marv only wants character guys" nonsense.

Jan Reimers
10-16-2007, 05:22 AM
Heck, if being drunk and stupid once in a while at 23 years old makes you a noncharacter guy, a lot of us would probably qualify.

LtFinFan66
10-16-2007, 06:23 AM
Heck, if being drunk and stupid once in a while at 23 years old makes you a noncharacter guy, a lot of us would probably qualify.But if it was Fred Evans from the Fins then it would be a character issue:rolleyes:

churchinski
10-16-2007, 06:50 AM
Heck, if being drunk and stupid once in a while at 23 years old makes you a noncharacter guy, a lot of us would probably qualify.
i don't think getting in a scuffle with a police officer is something that most 23 year olds do

BlackMetalNinja
10-16-2007, 06:56 AM
Hargove pleads guilty (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=137114)

evol4276
10-16-2007, 07:56 AM
wait wth i thought this was partly what he already was suspended for? damn i must have a bum memory in my young age already

PECKERWOOD
10-16-2007, 09:34 AM

That rule only applies to crappy players, Hargrove is a good player!