PDA

View Full Version : Two reasons why Losman WON'T be traded before today's deadline

OpIv37
10-16-2007, 08:55 AM
1. Our coaches are too indecisive- as of yesterday, they didn't even know who would start. They're simply not capable of saying "Edwards is starting, we don't need Losman- let's trade him" because that's too much thought and decision making, particularly for a short period of time.

2. Craig Nall. Craig ****ing Nall. Edwards and Losman are both leagues ahead of him.

gr8slayer
10-16-2007, 08:57 AM
Trade all three of them, they're a bunch of bums.

Don't Panic
10-16-2007, 09:10 AM
If there was going to be a trade I would have guessed it would have been before last week's slate of games. Agreed... too much indecisiveness to make the move. Its probably a good thing... I really don't see a way the Bills lose out in the situation they're in. Its either:
A. Losman gets the job back and plays well. We then either have our QB of the future or a tradable commodity at the ned of the year (in Losman or Edwards)
B. Losman lstarts and looks like he did the first 3 weeks and we turn the page and go with Edwards... knowing that he's the man for the job
C. Edwards starts and we continue to groom our QB of the future off the promise of 2.5 pretty sound games.
The only way things are a mess is if both get a chance to play during the course of what's left of the season and both look terrible. Then you get:
D. "With the 1st pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Bills select..."

trapezeus
10-16-2007, 10:48 AM
but it may not be all that indecisive in the actual front office. if you are shopping someone, you can't make that public or you lose value. especially on an unproven QB situation. if other teams know you've lost interest, then they'd rather just play the waiting game. if they aren't sure, they'll inquire and they have no idea if other teams are doing it.

and perhaps that's why they haven't announced the starter. maybe there are trade talks going on and to be fair to JP, they just have to say nothing so that he doesn't think he's starting on monday and then finds out he's on a different team on tuesday.

jamze132
10-16-2007, 03:23 PM
but it may not be all that indecisive in the actual front office. if you are shopping someone, you can't make that public or you lose value. especially on an unproven QB situation. if other teams know you've lost interest, then they'd rather just play the waiting game. if they aren't sure, they'll inquire and they have no idea if other teams are doing it.

and perhaps that's why they haven't announced the starter. maybe there are trade talks going on and to be fair to JP, they just have to say nothing so that he doesn't think he's starting on monday and then finds out he's on a different team on tuesday.
Interesting theory but I think it would be wise to hang onto both of them. For all we know one of them could be involved in underground **** fighting.

OpIv37
10-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Interesting theory but I think it would be wise to hang onto both of them. For all we know one of them could be involved in underground **** fighting.

probably JP- after all, he is half beaner.

ahlstar24
10-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Seems a bit early to jump onto the Trent bandwagon just yet. He beat the JETS, big deal. And led us to a field goal against Dallas, big deal.

jamze132
10-16-2007, 04:33 PM
probably JP- after all, he is half beaner.
Outstanding response!

There is something about JP that just doesn't make me feel like he is "the one" afterall.

jamze132
10-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Seems a bit early to jump onto the Trent bandwagon just yet. He beat the JETS, big deal. And led us to a field goal against Dallas, big deal.
Agreed. Although he did put up a 7 spot against the Pats. Forget that one, eh?